Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Picture: Which Button Would You Press? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? (42341 Views)

Which Button Will You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by nationalistt: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Adesiji77:
You come across a remote with 8 buttons that can give you one super power.

Which button would you press and why?

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove

PINK ofcorse is d best, n d only option that will make u affect pple's lives. It'll make u really rich, famous n highly respected by every human being as a life giver. May be u dnt knw wat it means to be a healer. Choosing any other is mere ignorance n selfishness, for instance wat do u wan to do wit being invisible or reading pple's thoughts...abi u wan die?? Pink is d best business to bring d billions instead of behaving like ifot (efik language). U wan b invisible so u can rob banks, mtscheeew...suffering; u wan fly when first class plane dey...mumu; u wan b fastest runner wat if dem ban u...ode; u wan read human thoughts full of evil for wat na, ur brains go just blow one day. Cnt u learn from Pastor Chris n T.B Joshua...the great healers...excess chedazz. Be wise mbok incase such opportunity comes to u for real
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by missmary(f): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Brownhypo:
Yello
I would love to read people's thought wink
you'll probably run mad at the realisation of people's thought, some of sheer evil!
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by missmary(f): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Brownhypo:
Yello
I would love to read people's thought wink
you'll probably run mad at the realisation of people's thought, some of pure evil!
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ayusconcord(m): 4:54am On Jun 29, 2015
With yellow button, you're safe
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ElziLaz(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Team Yellow!
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Brownhypo: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
kayalla:

u will go crazy when u know wat and how people think
I think I can control my actions wink
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Brownhypo: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
missmary:

you'll probably run mad at the realisation of people's thought, some of pure evil!
....it's not what you think buddy.. I can control myself
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by jas53: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
PINK..!! to fetch money man. wink
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
-----RED-----
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Darebecca:
-----RED-----
Ghost Mode....... den i follow ur gf to his banger's house......wink
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Lincoln275(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2015
grey botton will b d best for me
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Tosinville(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2015
I think I'm good with this color RED
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Avalani(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2015
angelTI:
Purple cool

Purple definitely
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by johnnybelove(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2015
RED
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by hallanoted(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2015
i'll prefer the grey, do you know how it feels to be able to control things with ur mind, guy you'll be maniacally beweildered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by icelordz14(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Adesiji77:
You come across a remote with 8 buttons that can give you one super power.

Which button would you press and why?

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove

Would hv gone for orange if it was speed of light.. I guess u not a science student.. But Grey is cool, will opt for dat instead
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by blairlady(f): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
With days wil get use 2 it
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by free37: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thinking....... Maybe yellow.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by timilinda(f): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
nonjebose:
crime alert.

Lol! grin
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Grey,lift stuffs with my mind wud be cool
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by kinglee007(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
RED it is!!! It's an awesome ability. If this option wasn't there, I would have gone for yellow. You know, even in closed doors, people like airing their thoughts when they are alone. Will just be by the corner listening to the idiot planning his/her evil thoughts.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by francizy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
I press blue, green, orange, purple and gray together, then fly off to Sambisa.. When am done there, I'll give all farmers in Nigeria numbers to speed dial me, in case of herdsmen invasion... cool

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2015
PINK:

Healing of all manner of sicknesses. Nations from far and near would source for your assistance and you would touch lives positively.

Your legacies would outlive you in the minds of the living.

Touch lives, touch the world, live forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could These Men Be Looking For? / Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.