Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Do You Believe In Life After Death? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Life After Death? (22269 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
iamdotune:
Seconded..... So therfore thats when reincarnation takes place cux u ppls religious beliefs are just too pathetic, just imaging what this my bro said... Man ive seen sum1 who thinks like me.
Imagine heaven eternal hell eternal, how many years did i lived on earth nd did on earth to deserve that eternal stuff, its just so fake... Therris nuffn like dat... Also qouting the guy dat said sumfin abt bringing lazarus back to life, if der was rili life after death why did he (jesus) bring him back to life
the tin taya oo
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by UyiIredia(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
peeparty:
One of the biggest-perhaps the biggest question.
this question has implications, not just for what happens
to us when we leave this world,but,also how we live while
we are here on earth.

I'd love to to get your take on this.
Do you believe in life after death?
or do we believe that we cease to exist after we die.

I believe in life after death. I think near-death experiences are evidence for an afterlife. I don't claim to know how the afterlife is, it could be different from what Christians or mUslims teach.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by no2fuks(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
I dont believe in life after death. death is the absence of life when you stop being alive thats what is called death so how can there be another life when you are not alive?

when one is dead it feels like when your asleep the difference is that there is no waking up this time. one might have dreams and see things but once the brain shuts down all that stops.

reason for all these talk about after life is because man is too intelligent for his own good we tend to think the world revolves around us how about plants and other animals do they have souls too lmao.

dont be afraid of death we all gonna die one day. its a miracle that we are here today that we are born that earth is habitatable that we are at the top of the food chain that we have advanced to the point where we can enjoy nairaland.

Live life
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Seun360(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2015
badboyphc:

You are defending her. You wey never get job.

You are a fool, you think everyone is an employee like you?

We are entrepreneur.
We run things and not a salary earner like you.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by iamkingzlee(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2015
peeparty:

seriously bro. I did talked about it during my interview with wristwatch
mehhn... That's serious!
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by badboyphc: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Seun360:

You are a fool, you think everyone is an employee like you?

We are entrepreneur.
We run things and not a salary earner like you.

Entrepreneurs...haha. I make all of your annual profit in a month.

Bitch. I'm gonna quit and float a bigger startup when I get bored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.