Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (56920 Views)

I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido / Photos Of Davido In Hospital / Fams Mi: Davido Risks 15 Years Imprisonment, N2m Fine For Promoting Drug Traffi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by Krisddon: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Minet16:
The masses aren't not happy by your move Davido.

#@MINET16
It's like saying, did you saw what I see? grin
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by sospunky: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
For more details on how to boost ur libido.call 08037028034...Guys Guys don't miss this
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by crisycent: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ndlea should "go and die". Since when has it become their duty to do the job of nbc? Btw why haven't they arrested Tinubu the real drug kingpin?
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by kayalla(f): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
why dem never investigate all those nollywood movies wey showcase everything wrong.

they have better work to do not this
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by nextstep(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Poundo-yam!!! Davido just went up a couple notches in my book for eating it on camera with his defiant countenance!! Awesome. This in itself (minus all the other stuff about guns drugs and girls) is a evolution in projecting our own food and manner of eating it in a positive light to the world. Thank you Davido.

I won't mind having pretty ladies making me pounded yam ad soup everyday. grin

Technically a country can prosecute its own citizens for breaking its laws, no matter where the citizen is, so it's well within NDLEA's jurisdiction to persecute him, no matter where the video was done. Of course I think they're barking up the wrong tree since the powder is obviously poundo-yam grin
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by kingtarget(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Make them come investigate me too I carry w**d they watch they Video
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by Chriz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Content of the video not good. He would have done better than this.

Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by malonephill(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nigeria in 2015? NDLEA 2015? still very backward. So a Video shot with a White Substance is automatically Cocaine? who trains this NDLEA Staff?
That means all movies shot with Guns would be investigated for if the guns are real.

Then the Movies where women are raped should be investigated too by the Police, if the rape is real. And yes our HOME VIDEOS should be investigated for the Rituals they do there.

NDLEA should go for more training.
don't mind them, perhaps they skip part where the person that bought the sustance notice it was fake

Nonsense
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by Femistico(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDLEA is a sh!t and a disgrace for spilling thrash..is it possible for him to cook d substance and eat it..what a mess, they should be taken to court by davido,, so there brain can't jst tell them that davido scam dat unknown man by delivering semovita as cocaine and ran away with his money..or can't they see the man reaction at the end of d video...

#irepdavido
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by davidtheblogger: 12:30am On Jun 29, 2015
#disrespectful Wizkid calls Mtn yellow land and Glo Greenland http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/wizkid-calls-mtn-yellow-land-and-glo.html
We will divorce if Gay marriage is allowed Couples on Their wedding day

http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/strange-couples-vows-to-divorce-if-gay.html

No good Girl to marry they all Demonic ... Olumaintain say so .

http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/olu-maintain-explains-why-he-is-still.html

10 things you don't know about the BGS UNILAG 2014
http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/10-things-you-dont-know-about-unilag.html

This Rapper Destroyed Eminem Record .... Best in the world meet harry shorts
http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/meet-harry-shotta-rapper-that-broke.html

Finally
#Touching Poor farmers soon Graduate with First Class in Thailand #tears of joy http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/old-poor-farmer-son-graduates-with.html

Unilaghype
Hype it
Dayvheed007@gmail.com
Davidovi
07083389606 sad
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by manijozie: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Story for the Gods..... NDLEA need money, better to beg dan steal!!!
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by owo299: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't know why.... Most of this people are trying to do work all just to make name for sai baba,,,,, this is my best music so far,,,, i must say,,,, ndlea have a lot of work to do, d banj video, even den go travel go usa go dey catch enough.... Dos yeye people,,,, all of them dey work now to make name say den dey work.... up Nepa! Dem to dey proof hardwork.... Sai baba.... Davido carry on jooor.....
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by Abayor7: 1:02am On Jun 29, 2015
godG:

LOL. Hate kini? cheesy How will his account balance affect mine? So by stating the obvious I'm a hater? Whew! You must be a teen to have reasoned that way.

Teen? At least am your elder Brothers age mate!
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Na tru sha
notoriousbabe:
I dare dem,dem no fit as the boy papa get money to settle dem
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by williamson46: 3:49am On Jun 29, 2015
i smell lies!! undecided
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by missmary(f): 4:10am On Jun 29, 2015
petux:

source; http://newtelegraphonline.com/davido-in-ndlea-trouble/ Cc: lalasticlala ishilove
And Davideo too is open mouth like an dog!...hehehe madam P
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by dopedealer(m): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Dharniel:
must they tell us they are investigating him??

^ they thought they culd get some benjamins from the dad na abi dem no go chop undecided
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by falad245: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2015
ok

Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by Evaromantik(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmm......does it mean that any white powdery substance is cocain..........lol @ NDLEA.......U didn't even know what is cocain........de place una go investigate una no go do am.so na Davido be una problm now......mtcheeeew....bro no mind dem
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by omaji53jeremiah: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2015
they won show their self abi.
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Conspiracy is entertainment and entertainment thrives on negging news to sell....
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dharniel:
must they tell us they are investigating him??

Off course they should at least to show there working grin
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by wearerelated: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good start!

Others can take note, and smart up!

Nigeria isnt a keg of wine, abi?!
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by bravesoul247(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some of y'all are smart while others are fools... If u watch d video well u'll understand the message. That shii ain't cocaine, that thing na semo.. He sold semo to the white guy so wen the guy tasted it he found out it wasn't cocaine na. Abi the white guy go vex say dem sell cocaine for am as him throway the white substance away? Think guys! Think! Him still chop am sef, abi dem de chop cocaine?
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by mayorchelsea(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
It's not about whether the substance was real cocaine or not but the effect it could possibly have on the teeming youths in and outside Nigeria and around Africa who see him as a mentor and a role model. Is that an indication to how he amassed his wealth? Obviously, no is the answer but he shouldn't be promoting such things.
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by mhzluchY1(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
stupid boii
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minet16:

The young and talented singer was carried away.while that was a good motif from Davido, (wanting to appreciate fans) it produced bad fruits. Somtimes an orange can be sweet but because it doesn't look presentable, no one will lick it. So also Davido had a good intention but he presented it in a bad way. One of the things that make up a stand up musician, is ability for the masses to relate well with you. The masses aren't not happy by your move Davido. I believe you'll heed to warnings. Have a successful album ahead.

#@MINET16

I feel like slapping this person...an artist must be allowed to express himself however he wants. Please before you type such make sure your video or hustle is better...
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Seun of naira land please enhh you need to dey do I.Q test for some kain people before them go fully dey naira land. People like this nigga

gatiano:
They should jail him accordingly, That should not be allowed no matter what. That was how almost all the Black brothers in the states are crack head. The devil now wants to use davido to turn africans into crackheads. He should be jail or atleast ask to pay a very heavy fine. so that the rest may understand whatsup. If not Your children would see hawking harddrugs as hustle.
Davido has no knowledge of self, and his father has failed to educate him properly.
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by plendil: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
xeeco:

You are stupidly clueless. The criticism is not about using the real thing in the video but the intent behind the video. What is Davido promoting? What message is he passing across? Especially now that Nigeria is waging war against drug trafficking an d grappling with Nigerian jailed for drug related cases all over the world. Statistics had it now that Nigerians are the most populous in world prison for drug related cases. Davido doesn't think, talent without brains is a disaster...

And you are certified cretin. The statistics you pulled from your asss in which "Nigerians are the most populous in the world prison"[sic] claimed they got their inspiration from musical videos, abi? yeye
Re: ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble by gatiano(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awon ara ile e nigga ni won gbogbo.

nebukadnezzari:
Seun of naira land please enhh you need to dey do I.Q test for some kain people before them go fully dey naira land. People like this nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.