Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (8046 Views)

Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
vicadex07:

the fact that she has a subtle way with words doesn't necessarily equate to political sagacity

Did you even understand the topic of discussion here before jumping in to quote me?...smh
Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by Caseless: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
You know that's not true...

Ok. I'm good now.
Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2015
@Dropshotcheesy
I thought you were the alternate account of passingshot, hence the attention I showered on you.
Lolcheesy

I promised to ignore you on that thread for good, hence my mentioning you here.

If you were trying to throw shades at me using the "manic depression" cliche...prolly in a bid to get me angry, well, smh.
You prolly weren't on this forum when I was obsessed with personality types, human behaviour and certain disorders.

But then again, I will assume you didn't mean to insult me by giving you the benefit of the doubt.
The link I am pointing you you to explains a lot about my personality.
Whatever conclusion you draw afterwards is solely your cup of mandarin tea businessgrin
Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by DropShot: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Dropshotcheesy
I thought you were the alternate account of passingshot, hence the attention I showered on you.
Lolcheesy

If you were trying to throw shades at me using the "manic depression" cliche...prolly in a bid to get me angry, well, smh.
You prolly weren't on this forum when I was obsessed with personality types, human behaviour and certain disorders.

But then again, I will assume you didn't mean to insult me by giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Whatever conclusion you draw afterwards is solely your cup of mandarin tea businessgrin

http://lonerwolf.com/ambivert/
First, what will make you to think I an PassingShot?
I am not aware that you had any crisis at any time. Perhaps I wasn't here then. Asking if you had bipolar disorder was just out of my analysis of some of your posts which I took time to go through.

But again, why do you engage in insulting people when you have your own personal issues? When you don't insult people directly, you hide under others to do so!

If I got to you through a life personal crisis you suffered in d past or still going through now, my apologies.

But remember that those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.
Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
DropShot:

First, what will make you to think I an PassingShot?
I am not aware that you had any crisis at any time. Perhaps I wasn't here then. Asking if you had bipolar disorder was just out of my analysis of some of your posts which I took time to go through.

But again, why do you engage in insulting people when you have your own personal issues? When you don't insult people directly, you hide under others to do so!

If I got to you through a life personal crisis you suffered in d past or still going through now, my apologies.

But remember that those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.
Peace out.

Loooooooool
Nooooooooo
You got me wrong, read my post again, please.

What I meant is that, as an individual, I am fascinated with personality theories.
I enjoy studying human behaviour, why they act the way they do.
There was a time I kept opening threads and introducing people to different kinds of personality theory.
My best is "The Enneagram Theory" I am a type 9 by the way. You should read up on the enneagram if you haven't, it is very resourceful.

So you see, that's what I meant when I said
..."when I was obsessed with personality types, human behaviour and certain disorders...."

Hian.
I never had any disorder biko.
I'm as normal as they come!

A person who has bipolar disorder is manic/maniacal.
I have read extensively on the topic prior to this day, so except you choose to insult me, kindly refrain from using such.
Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2015
DropShot:

I understand the human psyche to a certain extent.
Because like I said earlier, I dig psychology a lot.

I rarely insult people, but if I do, it's because they threw shades at me first.
That's a given.
Prove me wrong and get an e-kissgrin

Sometimes, I use the statement another person made to mock or get back at the person who insulted me.
You, for example, started it when you insulted my intellectual sensibilities by saying I talk too much, and I don't make sense.
I acknowledged your mention, yet you won't back down.

In this section, it is kill or be killed.
Every sensible person on here has developed a strategy which makes them pachydermous to insults.
I am no exception.
Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Dropshotcheesy
Lolcheesy

http://lonerwolf.com/ambivert/
Why are you obsessed with my moniker even when I'm offline? angry shocked

You must be really funny sha.
Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
undecided
PassingShot:

Why are you obsessed with my moniker even when I'm offline? angry shocked

You must be really funny sha.
Re: On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Dr Eni Njoku Jnr, Son Of The First VC Of Unilag Who Works For NASA / Moshood Abiola's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.