Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

Lessons Life Has Taught You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons Life Has Taught You? (1218 Views)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Lessons Life Has Taught You / What Has Life Taught You So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Life Has Taught You? by freelance(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2006
The more we grow, the more we learn. I guess life has taught us different lessons using different methods. I would just like us to share the lessons life has taught you.
For me, life has taught me alot of lessons but guess what is on my mind now is that life is not fair.I have some personal experiences. Life is not fair and that is why you need favour from God.If no be GOD. Never expect life to be fair on you and that is why you need God or how can you explain some things happening today.
The good people die,bad people live long.
Some people can't afford 3 square meals,
Some people have enough money for their 3 generations,
Some people are born into wealthly families,
Some people are poor into poor families.
So many examples like that.
[center]But in all these HIS grace is sufficient for you[/center]
So what lessons has life you has a person.
Re: Lessons Life Has Taught You? by kodewrita(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2006
Humans are not always reliable hence as much as possible rely on God and your own means, then humans.

To excel in life, even if you don't tell others the truth, ALWAYS TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH.

Excellence is a better alternative to Success.
Re: Lessons Life Has Taught You? by Grouppoint(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2007
Life has taught me that You get whatever you earn.

What ever you expect from life. Life will give it to you.

Believe it and you will achieve it.
Re: Lessons Life Has Taught You? by kodewrita(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
1. Diagnose before solving.
2. Measure Thrice, Cut Once.
3. You Are Not The Smartest on the planet. Even If You Are, Respect Others.
4. No One is ultimately good, No one is ultimately bad.
5. love don't cost a thing. (Yes, but since its currently not in circulation, the fake ones do cost a lot).
6. Think Then Act (amazing how few people do )
7. For Every Action, There is an equal and opposite reaction.
8. To achieve anything, build momentum steadily.
9. You can't do everything.
10. No one tactic fits all, the situation must determine the tactic to use.
11. (From Chess) Make no reversible moves if possible, and when necessary retreat faster than opponents can follow.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? / The World Will End In 2012 / The Spirit & The Dove:why This Ignorant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.