Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian (81406 Views)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Even Nigerian Police Officers Can't Spell Correctly (SEE PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
I SMELL MONKEY BUSINESS angry
THAT GUY NA SUSPECTED SPY WERE GO LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE FOR NIGERIA
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
dabigwalls:
Sleeping dogs are best left lying. This action will unearth a lot of rofo rofo that may bring down the APC which is apparently still teething.

What were they thinking...Did they think Saraki doesn't have their secrets?

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
mistake
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by hennesseykrane(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
wachakuta:
His from Niger
white hawkers!!! N jon sow is dead. So who save d north
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by refreshrate: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
fx45:
Rantings of a demented soul! How in the world is this your trash related to the topic? Jonathan is no longer in government. Leave the man alone and face front.

Azzin ehn God bless you abundantly for this. These deluded people are expressing chronic withdrawal symptoms.

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NSNA: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am now convinced that Sahara reporters is on payroll

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by ChelseaDr(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nah nah nah....he could be having a dual citizenship...naija and that of GBR
This could ve the handwork of some people to discredit the SP....Hmmm l think they should just accept the status quo anx let's move the nation forward

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by ribbit: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
Yorubas and their prepondrance to do damages to anything that didnt favour them.
Sahara Reporters has started again.
Now they are out to rubbish Saraki and deploy their media propaganda to witch hunt him.Just like Gej.
Is saraki no longer a "Progressive"?.
That reminds me,i had thought Yorubas said Saraki is Yoruba?.
Is he now a Niger?.
Hope your mouth is wide open as mine?.
Exactly how you feel when you got bursted.
Yoruba packs of lies being demolished everyday.LOL.
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Is Saraki no longer a yoruba?.please answer me.
look at blind dindinrin .. the passport clearly shows that he is also a British citizen.. dumb kid asking about his tribe... did they say he is originally from zulu or what? odehs

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by MizMyColi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lmao.
Dumb Photoshop.

Who pronounces Olubukola as Olybukola?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by knightsTempler: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
fx45:
Rantings of a demented soul! How in the world is this your trash related to the topic? Jonathan is no longer in government. Leave the man alone and face front.

I was thinking i was the only one that saw that, i read it and I was asking the relevance to the topic, i couldn't see any.

They will continue to see GEJ even when they look at their babe; thats what being stup!d and consumed by hatred does to them.
Some of them are daft beyond belief.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by spenca: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
soe:
Lalasticlala

Meanwhile, it is against the constitution for anyone who has willingly opted to be a citizen of another country to be elected into the National Assembly...

On my way to the federal high court...

you should know

citizenship does not apply to a citizen of this country by birth.

The tribunal however held on page 121 paragraph 2 of the record that

a Nigerian citizenship by his acquisition as the citizenship of another

country, he would stand disqualified from being a member of the

National Assembly if he holds such dual citizenship or has subscribed

to an oath of allegiance to any other country. That I must say with

due respect, is not contained in the Section under scrutiny. What one

can make of that Section read with Sections 25, 26 and 27 of the 1999

Constitution is that a citizen of this country by birth never loses his

citizenship even where he holds dual citizenship of another country

and cannot be disqualified from contesting election into the House of

Representative for reasons only that he holds such dual citizenship

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by xtervaganza(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
Yorubas and their prepondrance to do damages to anything that didnt favour them.
Sahara Reporters has started again.
Now they are out to rubbish Saraki and deploy their media propaganda to witch hunt him.Just like Gej.
Is saraki no longer a "Progressive"?.
That reminds me,i had thought Yorubas said Saraki is Yoruba?.
Is he now a Niger?.
Hope your mouth is wide open as mine?.
Exactly how you feel when you got bursted.
Yoruba packs of lies being demolished everyday.LOL.
youll die wth YORUBA in your mouth like ojukwu the vanquished

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
ribbit:
look at blind dindinrins .. the passport clearly shows that he is also a British citizen.. two dumb kids asking about his tribe... did they say he is originally from zulu or what? odehs
[/s]I mourn your brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Empressomotola: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hiss...who doesn't belong to another country among our governors ministers president....am not a fan of saraki but let who without sin cast the first stone..yeye ddey smell

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by noblegrex: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:
So after 8 years as Kwara State governor, and over 4 years as a Senator, Sahara Reporters just discovered that Saraki hold dual citizenship ?

I wonder ooooo
Destructive journalism at its beat ...
I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Over 180million nigerians don't hold dual citizenship and a british presides over the senate for us? How can we expect someone that can always run back to the UK to take Nigerian matters seriously?!

I would not expect any form of commitment to the Nigerian cause from Bukola Saraki! They'd see nigeria burn before their very eyes because they'v got lifeline.

Only the enemies of nigeria and the sentimental lots will take this lightly. This will not be allowed to happen anywhere. Not even in the USA.

Saraki must Go!

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by frisky2good(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Isn't that president Michelle's country? grin

gobizzy101:
He's 4rm west Germany

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by babydioku(f): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
He's a biafran
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Rilwayne001: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
gobizzy101:
He's 4rm west Germany
Lwkm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by TBD(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Photo kiosked
INTROVERT!
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:
Does it mean Obama isn't american since he was born in Kenya.
Obama was born in Hawaii, part of USA. Only Born on US soil can be president.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was campaining for a change of rule years back, so that people like him can aspire to US presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by M4gunners: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is to show how far sahara reporters has been working for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Did Saraki ever say that he is yoruba ? Only an ignorant person, yoruba or otherwise, will be fooled into thinking Saraki is yoruba just because of the Bukola in his name. Saraki himself denied his being yoruba through a rerun interview granted by his late father. His father, Olusola Saraki, is nigerien but yoruba mother which does not make him a yoruba. As a matter of fact, from the second republic uptil his death, he aligned and identified himself more as a northerner than a southerner. Busy-bodism kills the intelect even where one has it.
Tell that to your Yorubas,who always come here to claim saraki is a yoruba,so that they will cover up their political slavery to the North.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by niceguy7(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hu Care's? undecided make him go there go be Senate president nau....mtcheeeew.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by africanusvu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Not only saraki,majority of Norther top politicians/military officers including Buhari are not Nigerians
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
youll die wth YORUBA in your mouth like ojukwu the vanquished
Na so e pain you reach?.LOL.Oya go find rope,and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Karlman: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
He's not alone

Where is abacha from
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by IlekeHD: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bad politics on SR's side.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
nduchucks:
Inasmuch as Saraki has not renounced his Nigerian citizenship since both of his Parents were Nigerian citizens, he remains a citizen of this great country. He is therefore standing on constitutionally solid grounds as far as this issue is concerned.

That he has committed political suicide given recent events, is a different matter altogether.
The question would be can someone with dual nationality run for the senate presidency of Nigeria..Lawyers, over to you.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by ribbit: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
NDPVF:
I mourn your brain.
[/s]dumb ediot

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by nerodenero: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sahara Reporters, one thing I like about them is they are DARING. Saraki might not survive this storm coming at him as this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by akigbemaru: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
A lot of times we try to project the image of the benign, peace loving drunk from Otueke to cover up the complete rot his administration represented. It is just a repeat of history as most of us know that Shagari is a good man but his administration was very corrupt.

I stay in Abuja and I know that the corruption under the GEJ administration was monumental and the enormous revenue accrued to the government was wasted even much more than Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo combined. Why are we so wicked to keep on defending his administration.

Buhari has a lot of personal flaws but if we can remember this election was a referendum on GEJ not necessarily about Buhari in the swing states of the South West and North Central.

Whether he appoints Ministers this night or next year it is a huge relief from the madness we just went through for six years.

It will take a lot for us to recover with the depleted external reserves, crash of crude prices, a possible Greek default, reduction in summer travel and GDP/ Oil use due to terrorism fears, a huge slowdown in China, 30 million barrels of stored Iranian crude about to hit the market with the removal of sanctions and two possible interest rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve.

We are in interesting times no matter who is at the helm and the earlier we all hunker down and pray to weather the storm without terrible social unrest that will come with job losses, subsidy removal, Naira devaluation and corresponding hyperinflation adding to the Boko Haram insurgency decimating the North East and the bankruptcy of the states.

Let me give you a brief example; Buhari told the governors to negotiate longer loan tenors with the banks up to 20 years to reduce the strain and inability to pay salaries, do you know how that will affect bank profits and systemic liquidity. What will happen to their Oil and Gas loans if oil prices dip further.

May God help this country but please it is sheer wickedness to bring up the previous administrations records. In other climes they would have been shot by now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.