Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] (59043 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by pure2012soul(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Scrypt:
Why do I feel this is inappropriate? undecided.

When a song inspired by whatever becomes a worship song. sad.

Call me stereotyped, old fashioned whatever. This is my opinion.
Hope you also noticed the transparent skirt Chindinma wore on an Alter Of GOD ? I prefer to be labelled as old school rather than endorse such nonsense
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by JUBILEE2000: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ajgal10:
Most people that criticise certain Artist for perfoming in church are Just Religious or overly spiritual.The world Already Has troubles,People are tired of Hearing God will punish,God will Destroy,and Someone is giving You a Song of Hope like Bob Marleys "One Love" and now its Korede Bello's Godwin.It's a way of taking people out of the Usual,and Amazingly most of this secular Artists have their foundations from the Church before hitting the Street.So for the Critics Let God fight for himself ok....

if u are Spirit filled u just can't sing any of such music neither will you be comfortable listening to them
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by noblegrex: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
I never know as I won't tire for korede may be na God win, and as I come dey confused, may God win. bt anything him do na God go win o,na God go win o o and God must win o o o.3x
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Mujtahida: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
just watch out how in a few years from now the church-just as she has done all through history-will fully embrace satanism.Extreme views but this is the truth.Satan loves to make a caricature of God by using and twisting the things of God.The church just like Isreal would prove to be the key factor in establishing the reign of the antichrist.Today Worship of the Holy God has become synonymous with entertainment.Just because God's name is mentioned we now all holla and hoot this song in church.Recall Micheal Smith sang:I will bring you more than a song/for a song in itself is not what you require/you search more deeper within...My point is simply that it is the very name of God and the things of God that satan will use to deceive this generation.He's just getting warmed up

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by badmuspeace(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
The Spirit of God is Moving shocked cool shocked
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thank God ...Korede nor sag trouser grin At this rate we might soon be seeing Wizkid and Davido on stage altar in churches grin The That moment when Korede shouts ......Its DON JAZZY AGAIN....church members not following would respond 'HAAALEEEELUUUUUHIAAAAAAAA! ....you know its time to return to Roman Catholic and Anglican tongue

pure2012soul:

Hope you also noticed the transparent skirt Chindinma wore on an Alter Of GOD ? I prefer to be labelled as old school rather than endorse such nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by mayorski22(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
[left][/left]
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by clensman(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
It is the church that produces chidimma, she is like host to korede bello. It is chidimma church not a guest artist there.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Realwvn(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
OP, that is not the altar of God
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Melinde: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
He can only be criticised when he performs in some places like Catholic Church, Anglican or Depper Life not when he performs in one of those business centres they call church

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Yksoul(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
THE LIFE STYLE OF THE MUSICIAN SINGLE GODLY SONGS MATTERS TO ME THAN THE MUSIC WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD MY BROTHER
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by smsshola(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
what is good about ds stuff....has d church go down to this extent let call a spade this guys not born again with their lifestyle. Yet they climb d alter dt suppose to b a sacred place that they com from a xtain home dos not make dem holy and that they ar celebrities shu not b a guarantee fo any1 to c them as saint. This is where som church ar missing it these dudes ar not gospel singer so while celebrating them in d church neida ar dey in d chrch to c God.

This days pastor shu mind how dey corrupt d alter of d most high jus to pls ordinary mortal men.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by pure2012soul(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
bigtt76:
Thank God ...Korede nor sag trouser grin At this rate we might soon be seeing Wizkid and Davido on stage altar in churches grin The That moment when Korede shouts ......Its DON JAZZY AGAIN....church members not following would respond 'HAAALEEEELUUUUUHIAAAAAAAA! ....you know its time to return to Roman Catholic and Anglican tongue

Laff Wan Tear My Belle o
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by crackhouse(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
This korede fine sha kiss
e be like say u no get work at all. always first to comment on every thread.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by RazziP(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
This korede fine sha kiss
YOU DEY TRIP?
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
In Delta state, delta north precisely an igbo man will say I DON get ARART na GODWIN.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by TONYE001(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:
Korede Bello? N'est t-il pas le jeune homme qui a chanter le chanson appelle 'Dieu Gagner?'

Bien sur, c'est lui qui a chante la chanson..
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by osaslord500(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
2sex:
richer than you undecided undecided undecided

U sure?? Me dey royal family oo
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by intrepidjay1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
ibkgab001:
Wa gbayi Omo mii to yayi
y ur OmO con mk am pass yhu... Mtcheeeew.....
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by ademoladeji(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm!

Religion and Hip Hop...

Phyno go soon join dem

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by oskamboo: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Which one amongst dem is d guy? undecided
U need fixing..!
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by princenation(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

#godwin#

The first day I heard the song GODWIN by Korede Bello from an Ebira friend from Kogi State, I almost died laughing.

Ebira people don't pronounce L letter in a word as l, they pronounce it as r.

The Ebira friend sang the
'You don win ELECTION'
GODWIN
as;

you don win ERECTIION
GODWIN.

I almost died, which one is win erect!on again?
grin

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by ibkgab001: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Haven't you heard about IBKGAB001

Ok sit down there
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by flames007(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
donholy28:
Na wen he go sing sanko" dem go chase am....but for now godwin don become gospel music
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na wetin the fine IGBO babe wear for head and body biko nu? shocked

She be like one "RADICAL FOR SATAN" I swia! grin
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by TripletMum: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
My personal opinion: Most churches have lost it completly, a church dat has d word and filled with d Holy Spirit will not deviate from her original assignment. So what did dey sing!I just feel dis is not proper!
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by forayfleo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm very happy that he Can do it in the house of God more of that korede.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
ever wonder how you can convert your unyielding internet surfing hours into COOL $CASH? check this out!!!!
www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre THANK ME LATER
and kiss poverty goodbyecheesy cheesy
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Something about this feels wrong...... I saw this coming.... Who has seen chidinma's new video?? forming church girl?.... Soon olamode too go drop one song mention God...

E be like say this motherfucking new generation churches and their pastors get too much money to spend on entertainment and not the ministry anymore

#ENDTIME
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Menace2Society(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
2sex:
richer than you undecided undecided undecided
undecided
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
since when did Gods'""house""' become an entertainment house....wondr wat d so calld ministrrs wer tinkn of.....since when did Gods'""house""' become an entertainment house....wondr wat d so calld ministrrs wer tinkn of.....since when did Gods'""house""' become an entertainment house....wondr wat d so calld ministrrs wer tinkn of.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Laura Ikeji Attends An Event In Bra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.