Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] (59045 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Menace2Society(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ertekazee:
Hypocrites should all go to blazes. Why do we choose to be judgemental, cos a fellow Christian is invited to perform in church? Didn't the same God exhort us that, he did not come for the righteous, but sinners? In what way are the so-called reborn xtians, better than him?
What a joke!Pls Church is not a circus where clowns can do as they want!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by pbs4real(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

#godwin#

The first day I heard the song GODWIN by Korede Bello from an Ebira friend from Kogi State, I almost died laughing.

Ebira people don't pronounce L letter in a word as l, they pronounce it as r.

The Ebira friend sang the
'You don win ELECTION'
GODWIN
as;

you don win ERECTIION
GODWIN.

I almost died, which one is win erect!on again?
u sure say dem no mix ur weed wit dry poo Wetin ebira people do u?undecided
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by emzila(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

#godwin#

The first day I heard the song GODWIN by Korede Bello from an Ebira friend from Kogi State, I almost died laughing.

Ebira people don't pronounce L letter in a word as l, they pronounce it as r.

The Ebira friend sang the
'You don win ELECTION'
GODWIN
as;

you don win ERECTIION
GODWIN.

I almost died, which one is win erect!on again?

pure lies ebira people fix and pronounce each letters as should be pronounced. I am an ebira man.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by arisetayo(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2015
We should also question the so called Man of God allows such on the pulpit of God.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Akinjnr16: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2015
CHINDINMA NO WEAR WRISTWATCH!!
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Oyinladephilip(m): 2:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Yea!!!!.....................Yea!!!!.....................Yea!!!!.....................
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Samsteph3k(m): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=SammyO4real Korede Bello? N'est t-il pas le jeune homme qui a chanter le chanson appelle 'Dieu Gagner?'[/quote]

Qui vous a dit qu'il n'est pas l'homme chante la chanson ?
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Pauloot(m): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Rounakid:
I wonder who tall pass b/w Korede Bello and Chidimma sef... I hate short beings.
Dnt quote me, i av mah reason grin
mtcheew! did u created yasef ni? or u should be given clay to mould ur own? wekpa #urhobocurse
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by nwakaibeya1: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2015
peace in your spirit is the ultimate gift of he that made the spiritual laws and the spiritual controls the physical beign but because humanbeigns dont know the real peace giver there will always be trouble especially in christiandom where many of these participants claim to come from,with the believe that wealth gives peace and joy but that is the greatest lie from the pit of hell and that is why even when people grab the wealth they find it difficult to sleep at night wherefore rest,peace and joy supposed to reign in their life and that is why instead of sleeping at night as God made it to be they night vigil and some night club hence peace and Joy has taken flight and in all of this,it is because they lack the real JESUSCHRIST light,the mantle ,the power that be to take charge of the night and spiritual where everything about life starts and ends:humanbeigns must seek the light,the mantle,the power that be for them to recover the real treasures of God of justice which is hidden in the dark secret place and not using the evil hidden nations to go there and pretend reffering to those we call CHAMELEONS,NIGHT PEOPLE NDI ABALI?humanbeigns must return to the real truth and accept it even though humanbeigns claim to know the truth but indeed the fact remains that they will even slap the real truth if indeed they meet the real truth one on one,but again we must tell you that so many are night people and chameleons and all over the place pretending to be good in the day and at night they turn to evil doers which makes the evil hidden nations and occult world and the evil marine world to dominate and rule and the spiritually blind people thinks its God s people but no never will it be those are the people contending with real JESUSCHRIST and thats why when we talk about the LIGHT nobody wants to come to the LIGHT for fear of people discovering and exposing who they really are spiritually because that is where we dwell and with the light we conquer all hidden things
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by KAYKAYOBI: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Way to go Bro
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by ochilikoko(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Cosmetic.church
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Rightchuks(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
This is not good good for the alter of God. where holiness is supposed to be preached and practiced. this is devil at work , blinding and distracting the church. these things can not happen in my church. Christians should be wise.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by oladeledave: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Account Officers at Stresert Services Limited

Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a sole agent of a renowned Italian manufacturer of dry-cleaning, laundry and finishing equipment, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Account Officer

Location: Ebute-Metta/ Yaba, Lagos. (Proximity to Location is VERY KEY!)

Job Summary
Assist with the deliverables in the account department.
Job Description
Accounts receivable.
Generate sales invoices and credit notes.
Post / reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger.
Prepare aged debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments.
Liaise with section managers; follow up of longstanding/delinquent debtors.
Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
Banking duties as required.
Accounts payable and inventory:
Data entry of vendor invoices.
Maintenance of inventory data base.
Generate vendor payments as required.
Reconciliation of petty cash.
Other:
Provide prompt advice to members of staff on finance processes and queries.
Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
OND/HND in Accounting (not a Chartered Accountant)
1 - 2 years work experience in similar field.
Must be good with Microsoft Excel.
Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment.
Achieve results by working to agreed priorities, outcomes and time constraints.
Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Candidate should preferably reside on the mainland.
Remuneration
Salary is N40, 000 net/month.

Application Closing Date
6th July, 2015.

apply here: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/account-officers-at-stresert-services.html
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by 400billionman: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
I am trying to understand all these nonsense.

Does God enjoy secular music ?
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by pek(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2015
The problem with the church today is that it is becoming worldly while the world is becoming more churchly.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Keepshining(f): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
SammyO4real:
Korede Bello? N'est t-il pas le jeune homme qui a chanter le chanson appelle 'Dieu Gagner?'
Meaning?
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by kenkakas(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2015
that guy don old ooo no be pikin again abeg
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by prophetfire: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
These new generation churches are a huge joke Making caricature of Christianity
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by RedEagle: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
SammyO4real:
Korede Bello? N'est t-il pas le jeune homme qui a chanter le chanson appelle 'Dieu Gagner?'

Oui, Il est

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.