Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) (10197 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kolade354:
He is a national leader of the A.P.C........He only raape Ahmed lawan and co...........And watchout for Saraki will not complete his tenure as the Senate President.

gringringringringrin barcanista imagine the people you will be wasting time arguing or clarifying here...APC don pafugaaa...see brain...see post...wahala dey
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Let him dream bro, he's still allowed to day dream.
grin grin grin
maybe he is the senator that will raise the impeachment notice on saraki gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Young03(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
that bîtch needs help grin
u av said it all
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringrin barcanista imagine the people you will be wasting time arguing or clarifying here...APC don pafugaaa...see brain...see post...wahala dey
I swear that post got everyone laughing here . Maybe saraki should come and beg him oooo make dat guy no impeach am grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by onatisi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kolade354:
The Likes of Dino melaiye,yerima and co will soon leave him(Saraki)...........51 is a gud number!
gringringringringringrin grin guy u are a very good comedian ,pls can I follow u ? gringrin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
tomakint:

Hey Barcanista, nothing do you........ignore the 'ignorables' and keep doing your work. Apologies accepted.....have fun.
Thanks my boss.

Let me call IsraeliAirforce
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
It's not o
Especially when you are among people who give you an opportunity to express your views and actually grow in the process, people who share similar Ideologies.

As for the thread opening, it's his forte.
Sometimes I'm cool with it, other times I'm not.
But his velocity at take-off time has actually rubbed off on most of us.

If it weren't for his tenacity and doggedness, APC warriors like Ngene and Pshotlipsrsealed would probably to singing Alleluia on our headscheesy

For most of us who started doing politics post March 28, his active activism sure served as a psychological boost.
Never done politics, will never do politics. Us artistic souls are much too distracted for politics. grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
onatisi:
gringringringringringrin grin guy u are a very good comedian ,pls can I follow u ? gringrin
When i tell most of my friend Buhari will win, they were all Laughing..........Just waint and see but I remember I told you 51 is a gud number
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks my boss.

Bro, NOTHING do you!

You're sure of my eternal support.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
DropShot:

I come here once in a blue moon. At the appropriate time, I will do one thread on politics but the time has ro be right.

No time isn't appropriate even now...BTW you registered this moniker barely 27 days now and you have over 220posts and still have the audacity to say you come here once in a blue moon...gringrin nawaa ooo...

Why not take up my challenge immediately and prove your intellectual and political sagacity cum prowess...grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
onatisi:

gringringrin he keeps telling you that 51 is a good number...kindly ask him the constitutional requirements for such impeachment including the number required?
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
idu1:
he don't ve pdp membership...

He's a joke and shameless boy....
I know grass root politics up to state level, thanks to my father who was a civil servants turn politician. Serves as a Director Of Personnel Management (DPM), rose to the position of Director Local Government (DLG) and serve as acting Local Council Boss, when the state (Kogi) govt dissolve elected chairmen.

A time, I laugh reading some comments and post on Nairaland.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by MizMyColi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Never done politics, will never do politics. Us artistic souls are much too distracted for politics. grin

Could that be the cause of my writers' block?

*Hands on my head*
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kolade354:
When i tell most of my friend Buhari will win, they were all Laughing..........Just waint and see but I remember I told you 51 is a gud number

I have stopped laughing... I dey shame for u now...shebi na person papa abi uncle abi brother dey parayan so
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Mamaflex(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
The content of that thread may be the "truth" but it appears not to appeal to national or PDP's interest but that of a section of APC. This is the reason for the dissatisfaction by comrades. And a legitimate one too.
More like it didn't go down well with your protection giver, hence, they threatened to fire your azz.

Guy, you are just like an oil in a bowl of water floating around which can easily be sieved off. Tufiakwa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Deed have been done... You really should consider joining KOWA...

grin LWKM
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin he keeps telling you that 51 is a good number...kindly ask him the constitutional requirements for such impeachment including the number required?
gringrin abeg no make my friend run away ooooo gringrin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
onatisi:
gringrin abeg no make my friend run away ooooo gringrin

No he even said that Jagaban raaped Lawan... which means he doesn't even know Jagaban's candidates...smh... and his type will be the first to tell barca that he's intellectually deficient grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by DebateNigeria: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barcanista.... God bless you for us.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by MyMouth(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks a quadrillion bro! You are a great comrade-in-struggle
Which struggle? Struggle for protection I guess!
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, NOTHING do you!

You're sure of my eternal support.
Thanks Baba....#OneLove
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
DebateNigeria:
Barcanista.... God bless you for us.
Amen and Bless you too for us
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Madness and allied matters act. with the way the confused mizmycoli is going ehn , she would soon question even her own gender. anyway all I see is joblessness the politicians wey dey thief the money self no give a ratarse about all y'all losers on both side of the divide.

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by MabraO: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barcanista u ve lost ur relevance on NL
It is better u take a break now nd take ur bride with u mizmycoli

9 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks my boss.

You are welcome

Apology accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by HzRF(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
An article I created yesterday 27/06/2015 titled Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? seem to have brought some dissatisfaction to my esteemed pro-PDP colleagues and brethren. While some openly expressed their disappointment in the said article, some others kept mute while a few others privately interracted with me for clarity on my position.

Whereas, I had no intention to deliberately offend members of my PDP camp, I believe it is still incumbent on me to apologise for whatever offence that might have been created through my article.

For the record, the said thread was not intentionally meant to give a section of APC a social media boost, it was actually for a reason though members of my camp thought otherwise. Nevertheless, I have to apologise.

With humbleness of heart and in all sincerity, I apologise to every member, fan and sympathiser of the reformed PDP for any damage caused by my action. You all have been there for me especially during the most challenging times even till this time. I have no reason to pay you in a manner that will cause you regret whether deliberately or unintentionally. I promise that I will be focused on promoting the cause of PDP and Nigeria while leaving the ruling party to their troubles. I need your sincere support and continuous brotherhood more than before.

I shall be most grateful for acceptance of this sincere apology and a reassurance of your faith in me. I love you all.

God Bless You All
PDP Shall Rise Again
PDP Shall Lead Again

We are in democracy
Just that most of us are partisan, and I, nobody can gag me from expressing my view
Once I see a thread where pdp is at fault I don't comment on it but take pple on that are spewing unnecessary jargons
There is nothing wrong with that article
Itz factual, just that it was nt dat balance in terms of backstabbing, Tinubu also tried in that area E. G opc, afeniferes
So I don't need it's amount to doubling dealing for non partisan pple

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I can't see your moniker mentioned on this thread or how the issue concerns you but still yet you're convulsing on it?... guess who's lonely and fidgeting after all..smh
barcanista is one hell of a guy respect his views I think we are good with barcanista apology, We are one big happy family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
barcanista is one hell of a guy respect his views I think we are good with barcanista apology, We are one big happy family

Sure we are now...

BTW are we free now gringrin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Sunky200: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
REALLY!!! Bro.. Apologize for what?..
You know sometimes I wonder "who you are", "what gears your passion" and most important "why are you doing this".
I expect an ideologist like you to apologize only if you did wrong towards the progress of our dear country but now I know who you are.. an ideologist that chooses to be a slave to partisanship..
Bro.. pls get your independent.. its vital for this generation and the next.

6 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by DropShot: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No time isn't appropriate even now...BTW you registered this moniker barely 27 days now and you have over 220posts and still have the audacity to say you come here once in a blue moon...gringrin nawaa ooo...

Why not take up my challenge immediately and prove your intellectual and political sagacity cum prowess...grin
I have 220 posts in about a month and you don't accept it as being a representation of my infrequent visits here. You on the other hand average about 390 posts per month! Food for thought for you.
Beside, I can't be forced to do a thread to prove anything to you or anyone. It's my decision. So, behave yourself!
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
DropShot:

I have 220 posts in about a month and you don't accept it as being a representation of my infrequent visits here. You on the other hand average about 390 posts per month! Food for thought for you.
Beside, I can't be forced to do a thread to prove anything to you or anyone. It's my decision. So, behave yourself!

I am behaving myself bro...but I detest empty braggarts like you who would want to jealously bring other people down even in issues they are by every margin inefficient and uninformed in...

I didn't boast of coming online once in a blue moon like you...cheesy I patronise Seun's company daily...gringrin

If you can't open even a single coherent thread why insult barcanista of lacking in informed analytical thread and encouraging Mizmycoli and others to join you...what a sadist and myopic dullard you're...

Prove me wrong with even a single thread on politics...I challenge you...I dare you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Please ma, help me tell her...i have told her severally! Better still, change ur moniker..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem / OPL 245: Malami Says Nigeria Expecting $200 Million From Netherland, Switzerland / Marketers Raise Petrol Price To ₦170, Depots Suffer Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.