Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) (10194 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunky200:
REALLY!!! Bro.. Apologize for what?..
You know sometimes I wonder "who you are", "what gears your passion" and most important "why are you doing this".
I expect an ideologist like you to apologize only if you did wrong towards the progress of our dear country but now I know who you are.. an ideologist that chooses to be a slave to partisanship..
Bro.. pls get your independent.. its vital for this generation and the next.
Cc: Mizmycoli...these dude clearly summarise who 'your barcanista' is; that you defending..

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by DropShot: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am behaving myself bro...but I detest empty braggarts like you who would want to jealously bring other people down even in issues they are by every margin inefficient and uninformed in...

I didn't boast of coming online once in a blue moon like you...cheesy I patronise Seun's company daily...gringrin

If you can't open even a single coherent thread why insult barcanista of lacking in informed analytical thread and encouraging Mizmycoli and others to join you...what a sadist and myopic dullard you're...

Prove me wrong with even a single thread on politics...I challenge you...I dare you...
I didn't know the guy has a PA in an untrained e-thug you. My bad.. Accept my apologies for engaging a schizophrenic nincompoop. Never to reply your further ranting. grin
cool
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by komek(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ Barcanista, in that write up, u were actually objective, but because of the tense atmosphere politically on and offline, some of us were confused and we cud not comment on the thread but watch from afar.

Nice one bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
DropShot:

I didn't know the guy has a PA in an untrained e-thug you. My bad.. Accept my apologies for engaging a schizophrenic nincompoop. Never to reply your further ranting. grin
cool

gringringringringrin empty braggarts and touts
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Seriously? Barcanista, SERIOUSLY?
*sigh*
You... Welldone... You did not reply my PM... Continu...
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by vivalavida(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Hmmm

Nowadays u have been reduced to typing just hmmm on nairaland. You haff tire for ur party abi? Lol

As for barcanista,i saw that thread and just decided not to comment. I actually started wondering if u had started flirting with the devil again. I later removed ma thoughts from the said thread cuz i felt it was your expression. But in politics,we arent meant to provide solutions for our opponents internal problems. Rather we should look for ways to execerbate it and gain from it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by xtervaganza(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
the eternal shameless snake showing PDP his true color
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I always reply your PMS, you just don't check.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Ryabcool(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Come back to APC, we will forgive u and accept you back. Nothing to be ashamed about.
wtf? Fhock no! He better stay where he is. He's getting no sympathy from me if he tries to rejoin the APC camp.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

I always reply your PMS, you just don't check.

I guess it's my turn to apologise... Sorry... I didn't know... we're cool again... You know I can't vex for you nah... you're my #1 lover... on nairaland... the rest are number 2...
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by temitemi1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
My prof, u need to ignore these children of anger. They seemS not to know how sturdy u are by nature.
barcanista:
Noted bro...

@Temitemi1 Thank you my boss.

@Tomakint Greetings to you

@Mogidi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by francizy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:
Whynotthetruth SeverusSnape Oremusanctus Mogidi Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Biafranqueen Onatisi Dearpreye Komek Truckpusher Firefire Altwireless Komek Scholes007 Kosovo Agabai23 Francizy Mogidi Ecoterrors IsraeliAIRFORCE... Please forgive me if I missed your moniker

Barca, on the position of those two men, I have nothing to say really, I didn't even comment on the other one that favoured Bukola and neither did I comment on your thread too. Reason is, I don't fancy any if those two power hungry sharks living off the gullibility of some bigoted supporters.

In my opinion, you have every right to associate with whoever you want to or post whatever article you want to because it's a free world.

I wonder why some people will be mad at you. Since we know APC and their supporters are bigoted and hate filled, how do we convince people we're better than them when we attack our own? People never seems to amaze me. God knows I treat APC members who "deserve" respect the way they are supposed to be treated then why will I find a fault in just that one thread.

The PDP guys needs to be more reasonable than follow the part of the APC goons. We can always be better. Peace bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by joseph1832(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
vivalavida:

Nowadays u have been reduced to typing just hmmm on nairaland. You haff tire for ur party abi? Lol

As for barcanista,i saw that thread and just decided not to comment. I actually started wondering if u had started flirting with the devil again. I later removed ma thoughts from the said thread cuz i felt it was your expression. But in politics,we arent meant to provide solutions for our opponents internal problems. Rather we should look for ways to execerbate it and gain from it.
Spoken like a real PDPiigg!

I see you don't shy away from the dirty politics your party played and still plays.

Just a question though, just how dirty are you willingly to play?

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
patrickmuf:
So, because whynotthetruth scolded you for opening that thread that had some semblance of objectivity within, you rushed to apologize to him and your fellow pals here...You must be really loved lonely in real life...Go get a life bro
oga no pour sand sand for barcanista garri O,those people he mentioned, if they asked him to chop shit,he won't think twice before doing it O,those are the people giving him bread and butter..or do u want our Judas Iscariot to go hungry? Pity am abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
That was a party (APC) affair because both men are APC members.
sense Don leave u run teytey... I can't but pity u sometimes, u look confused...
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:
Whynotthetruth SeverusSnape Oremusanctus Mogidi Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Biafranqueen Onatisi Dearpreye Komek Truckpusher Firefire Altwireless Komek Scholes007 Kosovo Agabai23 Francizy Mogidi Ecoterrors IsraeliAIRFORCE... Please forgive me if I missed your moniker
that was anti party activity na grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Alphaoscar: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin grin

MizMyColi:

Ma'am
Biko, rapu okwu.

You need to be in my shoes to understand how it felt.
All of a sudden, it felt like History was about repeating itself. To my chagrin and utter dismay at self, I panicked!

I discovered today that partisan politics is as intoxicative as fundamentalist religion.

Like WNTT said, you don't play politics like religion. Politics isn't about morality as much as it is about constitutionality.
Barca defaulted in that regard.

Having amassed a following on here, I think it is in order to put forth this message, to clear doubts.
I am of the opinion that it does not begin and end on NL.

All I see from the original post is a young man who just wants to do right by him.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Comic Relief
as in every of his thread is a comic relief, I don't even bother reading his topics,I just come down straight to comments
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by smartleo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barcanista and the game of hypocrisy
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
very soon you go join us... After that we get married kiss
I hear say na woman make u decamp, what doesn't kill u bro makes u

An ako aja
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

And you ain't even better than any of them. You need Jesus to cure you bro. undecided

Ishilove, Seun, Lalasticlala, I hope you guys are seing this because I don't know why some people are allowed to hurl insults about like kindergarten kids while one little thing can get others banned?

Thanks..
Shut-it there Boy.............I will dig up your post on Saraki comment abt Ekweremadu emergence as Unfortunate...............Cc:lalasticlala this guy is a tribal Bigot!
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by nellyelitz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
may you live long son
barcanista:
An article I created yesterday 27/06/2015 titled Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? seem to have brought some dissatisfaction to my esteemed pro-PDP colleagues and brethren. While some openly expressed their disappointment in the said article, some others kept mute while a few others privately interracted with me for clarity on my position.

Whereas, I had no intention to deliberately offend members of my PDP camp, I believe it is still incumbent on me to apologise for whatever offence that might have been created through my article.

For the record, the said thread was not intentionally meant to give a section of APC a social media boost, it was actually for a reason though members of my camp thought otherwise. Nevertheless, I have to apologise.

With humbleness of heart and in all sincerity, I apologise to every member, fan and sympathiser of the reformed PDP for any damage caused by my action. You all have been there for me especially during the most challenging times even till this time. I have no reason to pay you in a manner that will cause you regret whether deliberately or unintentionally. I promise that I will be focused on promoting the cause of PDP and Nigeria while leaving the ruling party to their troubles. I need your sincere support and continuous brotherhood more than before.

I shall be most grateful for acceptance of this sincere apology and a reassurance of your faith in me. I love you all.

God Bless You All
PDP Shall Rise Again
PDP Shall Lead Again

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice one Bro.... but honestly I got your point in that post.
You are a true ND Brother for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Menace2Society(m): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Mr!leave iyawo oga alone nah
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by ObinnaIzuora: 2:25am On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
francizy:

Barca, on the position of those two men, I have nothing to say really, I didn't even comment on the other one that favoured Bukola and neither did I comment on your thread too. Reason is, I don't fancy any if those two power hungry sharks living off the gullibility of some bigoted supporters.

In my opinion, you have every right to associate with whoever you want to or post whatever article you want to because it's a free world.

I wonder why some people will be mad at you. Since we know APC and their supporters are bigoted and hate filled, how do we convince people we're better than them when we attack our own? People never seems to amaze me. God knows I treat APC members who "deserve" respect the way they are supposed to be treated then why will I find a fault in just that one thread.

The PDP guys needs to be more reasonable than follow the part of the APC goons. We can always be better. Peace bro..
[/s]

Shameless hypocrite. When that Barca guy was supporting APC, all PDP guys detest him except Firefire. You all call him names here daily, even Moses Mogidi do curse him daily. Some dumbo even always call him Yoruba, this forced him to upload his Local government document just to prove them wrong, You guys are same with your APC e-warriors, so stop forming saint. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Babacele: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Obiagelli:
Hmmm
Obiasweety u dey mind this saTanoid?
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Babacele: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2015
PentiumPro:
Seems this ediott is all about how he is perceived.
Just take it that not everybody will like your opinion AL the time.
pentium babe, the electronic idiat is having mindmares ,so wat do u expect?
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by vivalavida(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Spoken like a real PDPiigg!

I see you don't shy away from the dirty politics your party played and still plays.

Just a question though, just how dirty are you willingly to play?

Woman wrapper,are u obiageli?
I dont intend to notice u so bleep off nigga
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:

Next time, tag me
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by francizy(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

Shameless hypocrite. When that Barca guy was supporting APC, all PDP guys detest him except Firefire. You all call him names here daily, even Moses Mogidi do curse him daily. Some dumbo even always call him Yoruba, this forced him to upload his Local government document just to prove them wrong, You guys are same with your APC e-warriors, so stop forming saint. Smh

This is how people talk senselessly on this forum. Go dig up a post I've ever said anything bad about Barcanister before you come here and spill trash like a dump site. You are talking to someone who was never interested in politics till he saw the gang up against barca by you APC thugs and that seems to be your trademark as you ganged up against GEJ and about to do so against your fellow crook and bedmate Saraki.

I don't know why some people just jump out of no where and spew bullcrap without their brain intact and then feel fulfilled in life. Get over yourself dude and don't just jump in like a lunatttic just to mention someone.

Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) / Election Observers Score INEC, Security Agencies 80% / Osinbajo: Aisha Buhari Is A Worthy Partner To Our Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.