Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

"You Can Now Use Your Nigerian Paypal Account To Purchase Anything On Clickbank" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "You Can Now Use Your Nigerian Paypal Account To Purchase Anything On Clickbank" (473 Views)

Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Can Now Use Your Nigerian Paypal Account To Purchase Anything On Clickbank" by smartdebiz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello.
Do you know that it is now possible to purchase on ClickBank with your Nigerian PayPal?
Are you one of those faced with this challenge?
Do you now need the lasting solution to it without changing your IP, renting VPN etc.?

Here is the deal. Search for products you would like to purchase, copy the link and save it somewhere. For instance, you want to purchase an e-book or digital software from clickbank, all you need to do is to go to the the vendor's (seller) site, copy the site URL from your browser's address bar and send it to: smartdebiz@gmail.com. Once i receive it, i will modify it (which does not have any bad effect on your item) then send it back to you alongside with the details on how to proceed with the payment.

Be sure you have created and verified your PayPal account before sending your link. I will never request for your Card details nor your PayPal login details. All i will do is to work on the vendor's URL which you will send to me, then provide you the details on how to use your Nigerian PayPal account to complete the transaction on your own.

If you have such challenge(s), send your vendor's URL to smartdebiz@gmail.com, for modification. All is done free of charge!

Thank you.
Re: "You Can Now Use Your Nigerian Paypal Account To Purchase Anything On Clickbank" by smartdebiz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whatever is your problem purchasing from Clickbank, forward it to me i will handle it quickly at no cost. You may choose to purchase it from there while i guide you through the processes or send me the link to the item, then pay the naira equivalent into my account and have it done in minutes.

(1) (Reply)

The Right Act Of Investing / How To Manage Money / Computer Graphics Expert Needed For 1 Week.(abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.