Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (53709 Views)

. / Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out / Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by OCTAVO: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Drink a lot of water.
Eat a lot of veggies.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by noblegrex: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
I think a medical advice is needed here. If its that painful like u said I guess you'll b in d hospital to lodge complain n not to here. Hospital should b in your mind first xcept u don't have d money,n If so,then eat plenty vegitables + lot of liquids

2 Likes

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by cue001(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
You can buy germoloids not the cream from a pharmacy, just insert it into your anus and also drink lots of water and take fruits mainly water melon..that's what i used when it happened to me.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Alao96(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ma guy go hospital... Stp disturbing us here

4 Likes

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I feel like dying right now.

I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.

I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.

Please I need help on what to do.

Cc: lalasticlala

1.See a Consultant Surgeon....or a Consultant Gastroenterologist.

Ideally if it is anal fissure....see a Consultant Surgeon. Please.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
dinachi:
Why are you attacking an innocent genuine question?
AND YOU THINK SAY EVERY KIND OF ANUS SICKNESS GET LINK WITH GAY ABI undecided
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Alao96(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ma guy go hospital...and Stp disturbing us here
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Papasmal(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
If u are a yoruba guy jst qoute me,I hav a solution for u,
There is one seed I wil ask u to buy,though I don't know d name in english,u wil cut it into pieces,put it inside 5litresk keg and soak with water,then u wil start taking one glass cup of water morning n night aftr 3dayzof soaking,I can assure u won't stool blood again,
And ur stooling will alwayz com with ease.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by MEILYN(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
0rex:
There's little fruits or water can do at this stage. You need an enema and possibly manual extraction of the hard stool close to your anus possibly stopping the softer ones behind from coming out. You can do it yourself but i recommend you visit a clinic. Sorry.
Thanks a lot. Let me go to a Pharmacy and get a Saline Enema. I dont know how much it is sold.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by searchcorp(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Buy Milk of Magnesia, I will recommend the phillips brand. It works wonders, I promise you.

You will thank me later.

It costs like NGN1500 there about.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by chinae(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
OP just pour red or G-oil on a tissue paper and touch utter on ur anus, u will marvel at the at d speed and ease.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by fairygeh(f): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
deavicky:
Not now plssssssssss I'm eating.
cheesy
Just imagine the strong faeces the OP talked about inside your food as meat grin

6 Likes

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Issokay(f): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Drink alot of water and eat plenty vegetable. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Smooyis(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
The solution has already been given here. Do what is necessary. Goodluck.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by millionboi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
letsbet:
STOP eating strong foods. like eba etc..
hahahahahhaha,u funny ooo,who told u dat eba causes consipation......m...una recommendation fit kil dis Guy b4 him tim,OP go 4test
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Smooyis(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
The solution has already been given here. Do what is necessary. Goodluck.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by RepEnugu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
meliyn...this happened to me some years back all I did was to visit a clinic and the nurse used what they call "pump" inserted it into my anus the pump contained hot water and they pumped it into my anus for like 4 times and immediately I ran into the toilet I pooed like a baby... .

7 Likes

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I feel like dying right now.

I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.

I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.

Please I need help on what to do.

Cc: lalasticlala

I've had this experience before , get to any clinic, they will use drip sachet to pass hot water and soap into your anus, (its called Enema) thereby forcing the stool to go soft, believe me the water won't spend a minute before the stool starts coming out with ease.
After that start taking liquid paraffin, that is just 400, and the Hospital thing shouldn't cost more than 2k.
Forget the fruit and lot of water ish now, its late for that.
Get enema done and buy 400 liquid paraffin.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by MEILYN(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
sukkot:
gaddayum MEILYN too much information shocked cheesy
Bros, much information gives you much solution. Is there any solution in the bible sire? Lol
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
RepEnugu:
meliyn...this happened to me some years back all I did was to visit a clinic and the nurse used what they call "pump" inserted it into my anus the pump contained hot water and they pumped it into my anus for like 4 times and immediately I ran into the toilet I pooed like a baby... .

The kind of feeling I got after mine was out, is nothing I can describe. grin grin
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
rafmusty:
U r in trouble man!
grin grin
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Neplusultra(f): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lots of fibre shud be incorporated into ur meal! Fruits and Veg plus lots of water.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by haryodejy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Was a victim too, bro ur only saviour is Paraffin, thank me later
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by sukkot: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
Bros, much information gives you much solution. Is there any solution in the bible sire? Lol
well you right i guess. i think your peristalsis has slowed down. take milk for calcium and olive oil to lubricate your body. thank me later
sukkot:
here is your solution. lots of milk. contains calcium for peristalsis. and drink a teaspoon of olive oil to lubricate your body. do the olive oil 3 times a day
wink
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by dinachi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
sonofananimal:

AND YOU THINK SAY EVERY KIND OF ANUS SICKNESS GET LINK WITH GAY ABI undecided
Some anal problems is a result of homosexual activities. That is why I asked.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by shilz(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Take a lot of water,laxative'andrews' or u get water melon eat plenty of it.thank me later..plz dnt try forcing it,its nt gud.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Omeny: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Take a purging pills!
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by tonididdy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
Thank you dear but this isnt pile. I have researched and I think few people share my problem.
I hope u figured out wharru do too
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Omeny: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Take a purging pills! It will flush out all bad particles in ur intestines!
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by RepEnugu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
aanumama:

The kind of feeling I got after mine was out, is nothing I can't describe. grin grin
omo eehnn...after three days of trying I decided to visit the clinic....hehehehehe after pooing I became happy like persin wey win worldcup...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.