Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! (4119 Views)

7 Ways To Fund Your Startup Idea As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by dayleezy: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Have you been having challenging trying to get your PAYZA verified?

Do you intend opening a PAYZA account for your online business and transaction?

Are you always worried about the exchange rate the exchanger sell DOLLAR for you.

Don't worried anymore? I have got a solution for you.NEW DISCOVERING.

It will amaze you how easy to get your PAYZA VERIFIED. SINCE YOU CANNOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS WITHOUT YOUR PAYZA BEING VERIFIED.

ALSO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE MINIMUM OF $20/DAY into your PAYZA Account I have got a Solution for you

REQUEST FOR MY "CASH MULTIPLIER 1.0" REPORT.

See Proof of PAYMENT for one of my earning below:

PROOF OF PAYMENT[/size]

SEND ME A MAIL IF YOU ARE READY JOIN MY TEAM TO START EARNING INSTANTLY.

I AM GIVING MY REPORT OUT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Dayleezy,
Esocial Circuit Group
naijacashteam[AT]esocialcircuit.com

2 Likes

Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by Ben1975(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
You no longer need to verify your Payza account. All accounts have been upgraded and the old verification process for new signups has been phased out.
Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by Kennedyiheme: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ben1975:
You no longer need to verify your Payza account. All accounts have been upgraded and the old verification process for new signups has been phased out.

so when u signup wit payza ur account is automatically verified?
Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by Ben1975(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
The have phased out the accounts that need verification. All accounts are upgraded standard accounts from the get go.

If you are a Payza user you should have got the email like the rest of us.

Contact them to confirm that what I have said is factual

Kennedyiheme:
Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by arbitrage: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ben1975:
The have phased out the accounts that need verification. All accounts are upgraded standard accounts from the get go.

If you are a Payza user you should have got the email like the rest of us.

Contact them to confirm that what I have said is factual

This sounds new but the only verification I know with Payza is when you add your card or bank account to your Payza account and you will be required to confirm the deduction details made to your card.

For funding of Payza, you simply do that either by transferring money from your bank account to Payza or instantly from your Naira card. But note that only visa card is accepted on Payza for now unlike the days of AlertPay.
Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by Ben1975(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
All accounts are now standard accounts

Contact Payza to verify what I am saying the old basic beginner accounts are no more
accounts ha
Kennedyiheme:
Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by Chidonsky: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Which exchanger can i use to fund $10 into my payza fast.
Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by olujames(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Have a look at how OnlineNaira is able to help you manage your Payza account including placing your money in a bank account in Nigeria and in a timely manner - https://onlinenaira.com/payza.htm. The page has rates and all the information you need.
Re: New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! by Femtexhold: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Femtex01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Raised Floor Suppliers/dealers In Lagos / Alliance In Motion Global - Everything You Need To Know About AIM Global / How To Publish Your Book On Amazon from Nigeria - Victor Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.