Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships (28013 Views)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET / Delta State University, DELSU Bans Miniskirt On Campus And Reduces Worship Cente (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by scully95: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015

The authorities of the Delta State University, Abraka in a statement released by the office of the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Vincent Peretemode stated that the number of fellowships which is said to be over 80 has been reduced to just four.

The statement also banned female students from wearing miniskirts within the campus.

According to the statement, the four approved religious bodies or fellowships are Catholic, Anglican, Joint Christian Campus Fellowship and Our Saviours Chapel, as it indicated that there could be crisis among the students if the fellowship centres were not reduced.

“I have observed in the recent times that over 80 fellowship centres are on the three campuses. We cannot allow such. Fellowship centres have in recent time portended crisis that was almost unabated.” the statement reads.

http://myschool.com.ng/delsu/news/37697/delsu-reduces-number-of-campus-fellowships-bans-miniskirt.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
IT HAS BEEN OVERDUE....

THE WAY THOSE FSS GIRLS CONFUSE GOOD STUDENTS LIKE ME THEN EHN..... THANK GOD I CONQUERED...

GREAT BRAINS..

KNOWLEDGE, CHARACTER AND SERVICE.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Barselonia(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
That means oga vc ready to give them wardrobe allowance....

Why u go wear mini skirt go lecture hall, Na dancing hall....

Na wonder guys from that school Dey fail well well.....

Hmmm.... I see....

Oga v.c oku ise agbara, olohun aso agbara do tun....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Anoruo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Fellowship... Over 80?

What the Bleep?

the gods must be crazy

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by morereb10: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good development.

Girls no dey here.

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by 2thpick: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a contrast
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by valmunich(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
What then happens to the worshipers of the other denominations?
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by biodunpro(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I cannot laff ;DI cannot laff
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by sexaddict08(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I think its a good thing. those Delta girls too like mini skirt. No so them go dey distract person wey want focus.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Sowada(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
that is good for the hot babes that use their body as means of livelihood. nice move.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
change has finally arrived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good ideas....both of them.

Re; Miniskirt.....sorry ladies, but when you leave school, you are going into the job market . Where there is something called dress codes....some of which are for your own safety(eg..Labs, and factories) some of which are for corporate identity purposes(banks), some of which are tradition(big eg...Law/legal profession). If you don't learn how to dress in preparation for that scenario...when would you learn?

Fellowships. Praise God....it is good to fellowship. I love fellowships. But...there are too many campus fellowships.

Best every campus fellowship be united into one...so that people will learn to worship with Christians of a different flavour.(I am talking to my fellow born again Christians here!). We need to be one in Christ.....not dismembered in Christ.Perhaps....we would eventually learn that Christ is the center of our life as Christians....not Papa and Mama.

18 Likes

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by amanze15(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yes
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by amanze15(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Proliferation of "holier than though" gatherings, they came to school to start church and be failing in classes deluded kinds... grin

8 Likes

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by meforyou1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
nice one. our savior chapel is not even neccesary, but let's allow it

1 Like

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by CountDracula(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kai... Glorified Secondary school
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by writetopoker: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
beta, cos all these outfits has coursed so many bullshit in svhools Including the profuction of illitrates as graduates

1 Like

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Yello1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
wat was d criteria use in selecting d few ones vis a viz d eradicated ones
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Abugab(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Better.
In the name of trends one can hardly differentiate a prostitute displaying her wares from a student who is suppose to be learning.
Ensure strict enforcement too.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by applord: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Oh! cheesy

@ MINI-SKIRTS
Banning female students from wearing miniskirts to LECTURE HALLS and OFFICES ONLY would have been REASONABLE
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Humblebloke(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good onegrin

1 Like

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by hensben(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good idea

1 Like

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Business closed, nah ladies go plenty for that church o, Lolz, student pastor want make it by fire by force, but vc, how dem go pay their school fees now since u have block the sources of their income,game of throne within those four ,, federal government should emulate this at most, one church in one Street is okay, omo come to my street, even two CCC in my street alone not to talk of other, 35 churches in one Street , I can't find one mosque in my street but I do hear their speaker from distance .... grin... ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Judolisco(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dem Ban palm sandals for my school
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Step 1
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
80 campus fellowship ahn ahn when no be joint venture abi SME undecided
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by texazzpete(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Isn't it against freedom of worship to curtail the fellowship numbers? The University can choose the ones they officially recognize, but what is it to them if some students decide to come together to worship?

That said, 80 fellowships is just a bewildering number!
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by kamez(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
see the ugly laps u even used to announce this press release.

at least u for upload fresh laps

mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by publicenemy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Make sense....

80 fellowships! Hmmnn.... Maybe Transport fare from that school to heaven is just N20.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University / ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.