Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative (10241 Views)

How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k / Okada Hire Purchase / Onion Business Is Very Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are free to agree and disagree with me but here in my area, it is very lucrative and like every other business, risk is involve.
I recently bought a fairly used bike for 60k. I gave it to a rider after with a proper documented agreement between both parties with a verifiable guarantor for 105k. He has pays on weekly basis 7k and this will continue till he balance up and the bike becomes his.
That means in 15weeks (less than 4months) I will make 45k from my 60k investment. Is it not lucrative.
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by prestige2013: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sure it is, if you get a trustworthy rider but if otherwise you may have yourself to blame. He may use the good part of the bike and won't deliver for weeks then drop your bike for you after using it carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Proper and close monitoring is key... I wont give the rider that luxury of space
prestige2013:
Sure it is, if you get a trustworthy rider but if otherwise you may have yourself to blame. He may use the good part of the bike and won't deliver for weeks then drop your bike for you after using it carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by onyanza: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=jephito post=35255823]You are free to agree and disagree with me but here in my area, it is very lucrative and like every other business, risk is involve.
I recently bought a fairly used bike for 60k. I gave it to a rider after with a proper documented agreement between both parties with a verifiable guarantor for 105k. He has pays on weekly basis 7k and this will continue till he balance up and the bike becomes his.
That means in 15weeks (less than 4months) I will make 45k from my 60k investment. Is it not lucrative.[/quote

Nice idea, I will like to know where you get your fairly used bikes from?
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
From owners who wish to sell [quote author=onyanza post=35304608][/quote]
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where is your location? [quote author=onyanza post=35304608][/quote]
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Epphy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
jephito:
Where is your location?

I wish to know about the business as well, even now that exchange rate is affecting the business as the price has gone up.
I stay around Isolo/Ejigbo.
Kindly help with tips.
Hope your rider paid you fully
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Epphy:

I wish to know about the business as well, even now that exchange rate is affecting the business as the price has gone up.
I stay around Isolo/Ejigbo.
Kindly help with tips.
Hope your rider paid you fully

My rider paid me fully. I got the bike through a neighbour who is also a rider. So, he as a rider is the one keeping tab on my rider while my eyes are on him.
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by soldierdollar(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
jephito:
You are free to agree and disagree with me but here in my area, it is very lucrative and like every other business, risk is involve.
That means in 15weeks (less than 4months) I will make 45k from my 60k investment. Is it not lucrative.

Presses calculator

15 weeks = 4 months

#45k divided by 4 = #11k monthly

#11k divided by 30 days = N366 daily .

Pure water hawker is better than you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
soldierdollar:

Presses calculator

15 weeks = 4 months

#45k divided by 4 = #11k monthly

#11k divided by 30 days = N366 daily .

Pure water hawker is better than you
Really! Pure water hawker like you said will work everyday with efforts and energy while I seat back doing my job and watch my money do the work for me.

11 Likes

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by soldierdollar(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
jephito:

Really! Pure water hawker like you said will work everyday with efforts and energy while I seat back doing my job and watch my money do the work for me.

Comparing yourself with a pure water hawker who earns more than N1k daily is the height of entrepreneurial amateurism that's if your bike doesn't develop permanent engine knock halfway to the end of the business.

Your money works for you and earns you N300 daily and you're proud to announce it grin

2 Likes

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Freaknasty: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Freaknasty: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
soldierdollar:

Comparing yourself with a pure water hawker who earns more than N1k daily is the height of entrepreneurial amateurism that's if your bike doesn't develop permanent engine knock halfway to the end of the business.

Your money works for you and earns you N300 daily and you're proud to announce it grin

Mr man shut up. Some of you just come online to criticize for no good reason.

What is wrong with earning N300/day from a legitimate business ?

Why did you pick on him just to criticize his legit hustle?

What do you wish to achieve?

Even if you earn far more than that keep it to yourself and never run down another man's hustle. It's un necessary.

Who you help?

@ Poster ride on. I support your legitimate business. Ignore every internet critic.

They will watch you get to the top.

9 Likes

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by soldierdollar(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Freaknasty:

Even if you earn far more than that keep it to yourself and never run down another man's hustle. It's un necessary.

Who you help?

@ Poster ride on. I support your legitimate business. Ignore every internet critic.

Nothing is wrong with it just as earning N1 daily 'legitimately' is not wrong

1 Like

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Freaknasty: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
soldierdollar:

Nothing is wrong with it just as earning N1 daily 'legitimately' is not wrong

Good
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by xolocious(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
this sound really nice. what's d costs of getting a new okada, I'm interested in this business. plz give me updates.
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by soldierdollar(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Freaknasty:

Good

Poverty mentality. grin
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Freaknasty: 5:56am On Apr 10, 2016
soldierdollar:

Poverty mentality. grin

It's obvious you need help. At this point I rest my case.
Silence is the best answer.........

3 Likes

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by soldierdollar(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Freaknasty:

It's obvious you need help. At this point I rest my case.
Silence is the best answer.........

Emancipiate yourself from mental slavery cheesy
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Delafruita(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2016
soldierdollar:

evereone starts feom somewhere just as every investment has its own risks. Even the Bible says despite not the days of little beginning. Some years down the line, the op might be out of thos line of business but the ezperience he will gain will continue to hell him woth other endevours.

I also tried the okada business about 7years ago. Infact its the first ventuee i tried after nysc. It wasnt succcessful but it taught me lessons.

1 Like

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Freaknasty:

Who you help?

Thank you
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by jephito(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Freaknasty:

It's obvious you need help. At this point I rest my case. Silence is the best answer.........
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Freaknasty: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
xolocious:
this sound really nice. what's d costs of getting a new okada, I'm interested in this business. plz give me updates.

New Bajaj Boxer. 160k
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by moneyMouthed: 9:50am On May 18, 2016
soldierdollar:

Emancipiate yourself from mental slavery cheesy

This dude's damn unwise.

1 Like

Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by Terryonye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Yesterday, I bought a brand new motorcycle (Casea) 475k.
I want to give it out in hire purchase.
How much should I place it and how much returns weekly?

Please I'll appreciate good advice
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by stacyadams: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Terryonye:
Yesterday, I bought a brand new motorcycle (Casea) 475k.
I want to give it out in hire purchase.
How much should I place it and how much returns weekly?

Please I'll appreciate good advice
I don't know bout this,but if u have a car for uber .m interested
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by R1234(f): 5:13pm On Feb 16
@ tonyteronee Hi pls i would like to know which brand of bike did u get for #475k , and how much is d rider delivering per day im planning buying a new bike soon
Re: Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative by tilman(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16
R1234:
@ tonyteronee Hi pls i would like to know which brand of bike did u get for #475k , and how much is d rider delivering per day im planning buying a new bike soon
Buy Qlink champion for delivery. Either weekly payment or higher purchase is better

(1) (Reply)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / Banking Reform: More Workers To Lose Jobs / FG Approves Sale Of NITEL/MTEL For $252m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.