Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Robotics Tutorial - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Robotics Tutorial (678 Views)

Nigeria’s Chinemelu Ezeh On Global Stage Of Robotics / Electronics And Robotics / COWAROBOT R1, The World’s First Carry-on Size Robotics Suitcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robotics Tutorial by HCpaul(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
What is robotics?

The first thing to assert is that it is a science that is integrated from mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, and computer science.

It is also a science that deals with the construction, design, mode of operation of a robots, and their application. "Where robot should work first!". Meaning, works that people don't want to do. It reduces human labour as it replaces the repetitive work of human effort.
I clarify my third point by recorgnizing their ability to behave autonomously, i.e. automatic. It can also be controlled by a computer, and can be reprogrammed for different uses. Although electronic circuitry can replace the position of computer.
The computer system facilitates in their control performance, sensory feedback (ability to sense the environment), and information processing.

Should i continue?
Re: Robotics Tutorial by Swegzfreak: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Carry go!
Re: Robotics Tutorial by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
By all means!!

Following like a shadow!?
Re: Robotics Tutorial by Blakjewelry(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Carry on I got a proposal we can work on some day
Re: Robotics Tutorial by wisemaster(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
You started a tutorial and paused without getting no where and you think that's d way to carry people along...eh...
Re: Robotics Tutorial by Blakjewelry(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
wisemaster:
You started a tutorial and paused without getting no where and you think that's d way to carry people along...eh...
That is one of the reasons this section is so dull
Re: Robotics Tutorial by 4kings: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
HCpaul please continue the tutorial. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

When Your Parents Love Social Media Than You / Etisalat 3.5gb / DATA Services- New Glo Unprecedented Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.