Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (42160 Views)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Rounakid(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
1) He Does'nt Bother More About Your Appearance.
Is every compliment from him about your different part of body? It doesn't matter how creative he can be, if a guy's sole focus is on how you look, or 'talking dirty,' see it as a red flag. A real man will value your personality, your kindness, your intelligence, and who you are as a person, in general. The things he makes you feel good about will be things that you control, not just results of getting lucky in the gene pool.
2)He will never be intimidated by your motivation.
A man who has goals for himself, will want to be with a woman who has goals for her own life, too. He will never feel intimidated or threatened by a woman who goes after what she wants. He will want to be part of a power couple, rather than a dictatorship. Be mindful of anyone who tries to keep you from pursuing your dreams.
3)He will have more interests than just you.
I don't mean this in a negative way. You should, of course, be a priority in his life -- but he needs to have a life as well. Interests, friends, hobbies, aspirations. If a man works his entire life around you, it's another red flag -- relationships should be a great part of your life, but not encompass your whole life.
4)He will always provide answer in any situation
No matter how awkward or uncomfortable a situation is, a real man will approach it, and you, with respect. I have always felt that a mark of a man is how he handles conflict, criticism, and less-than-ideal situations. A man will not dance around answers or make excuses. If there is something you two need to talk about, he will talk about it.
5)A real man is always straightfoward.
In addition to the last point there will be no mind games or manipulation in your relationship. A man will be direct, to the point, and honest with you... but with kindness.
6)His Trust in you.
As long as you haven't betrayed his trust, a man will NOT be paranoid, or snoop around invading your privacy to make sure you're not doing anything bad. He will have confidence in your relationship. A boy will project his own insecurities onto you, and like termites in a house, will eat away at the foundation of what you've built.
7)He shower shower you deserved respect.
Nothing signifies an empty shell of a man more than someone who disrespects women, animals, or children. A real man will treat you with the respect that you deserve, never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and never mistreat you. Be honest enough with yourself to walk away from any situation that is dangerous to you, physically or emotionally.
coolHis unstoppable effort in the relationship.
Boys are generally apathetic and just look for one thing from a woman. A man, will do what it takes to make you happy, both inside and outside of the bedroom. Your happiness, is his reward.
9)He will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
A man will empower those around him. He will strive for greatness and therefore inspire others to strive for it as well. This not only includes friends and co-workers, but also significant others.
10)Add yours
Written By Rounakid Kutty.
Source : www.nairarich.wapka.mobi

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
10. He will always like your posts on NL grin

GOODNIGHT FAMILY....

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Greyworld: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
I lyk dat no4........ If yu nid answers just com 2 mi. Evn google dey ask mi smtyms, if yu tink am lyin yu can ask wikipedia

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Rounakid(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Not again, infact a don tire for Fp...sad
Was it meant for only me?
Three times in a day?
Anyway sha Godwin,
I dedicated dis Fp to Saraki, his Niqhtmare Ekweremmadu.
And Oga Bubu,Tinubu and dre own niqhtmare Fayose.
Lastly... Ameachi and his close fwend Wike grin
whoelse? Owka Ajibo111

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Rounakid(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dos wey no dy Nl nko? grin
Freemanan:
10. He will always like your posts on NL grin
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rounakid:
Dos wey no dy Nl nko? grin
They must join if they love her.. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Dongreatken(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice post!

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Mskrisx(f): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
He doesn't make you feel less...especially if u from a humble background. He still treats you like the queen you are.my 2 cent

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Dongreatken(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Flashh: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
The worst thing is that... The lady you are even trying to do all these to impress won't even give a damn to do same to you. Shior.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by veekid(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
So OP for your mind now, all these your points now define a real man? U must h high on something

8 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by ajepako(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Coming from a 100 year old boy, huh?

You try wella..

Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by wendycindy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice post
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by horllami07(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
True
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Flame4chi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
My Wman supos dy here they read ma attributes....
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by AsanwaKC(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
dancing azonto...I don find real man..lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by pinkycute(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'd found him... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by jericco1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
hotchpotch.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by dinachi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Now we know how a real man is. But why is there no REAL WOMAN? Dem no dey?

4 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Barselonia(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
He always give u money ....

More money....

I said more money.....

Just continue giving money....

U are the real man grin grin cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rounakid:
1) [s]He Does'nt Bother More About Your Appearance.
Is every compliment from him about your different part of body? It doesn't matter how creative he can be, if a guy's sole focus is on how you look, or 'talking dirty,' see it as a red flag. A real man will value your personality, your kindness, your intelligence, and who you are as a person, in general. The things he makes you feel good about will be things that you control, not just results of getting lucky in the gene pool.
2)He will never be intimidated by your motivation.
A man who has goals for himself, will want to be with a woman who has goals for her own life, too. He will never feel intimidated or threatened by a woman who goes after what she wants. He will want to be part of a power couple, rather than a dictatorship. Be mindful of anyone who tries to keep you from pursuing your dreams.
3)He will have more interests than just you.
I don't mean this in a negative way. You should, of course, be a priority in his life -- but he needs to have a life as well. Interests, friends, hobbies, aspirations. If a man works his entire life around you, it's another red flag -- relationships should be a great part of your life, but not encompass your whole life.
4)He will always provide answer in any situation
No matter how awkward or uncomfortable a situation is, a real man will approach it, and you, with respect. I have always felt that a mark of a man is how he handles conflict, criticism, and less-than-ideal situations. A man will not dance around answers or make excuses. If there is something you two need to talk about, he will talk about it.
5)A real man is always straightfoward.
In addition to the last point there will be no mind games or manipulation in your relationship. A man will be direct, to the point, and honest with you... but with kindness.
6)His Trust in you.
As long as you haven't betrayed his trust, a man will NOT be paranoid, or snoop around invading your privacy to make sure you're not doing anything bad. He will have confidence in your relationship. A boy will project his own insecurities onto you, and like termites in a house, will eat away at the foundation of what you've built.
7)He shower shower you deserved respect.
Nothing signifies an empty shell of a man more than someone who disrespects women, animals, or children. A real man will treat you with the respect that you deserve, never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and never mistreat you. Be honest enough with yourself to walk away from any situation that is dangerous to you, physically or emotionally.
coolHis unstoppable effort in the relationship.
Boys are generally apathetic and just look for one thing from a woman. A man, will do what it takes to make you happy, both inside and outside of the bedroom. Your happiness, is his reward.
9)He will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
A man will empower those around him. He will strive for greatness and therefore inspire others to strive for it as well. This not only includes friends and co-workers, but also significant others.
10)Add yours
Written By Rounakid Kutty.
Source : www.nairarich.wapka.mobi[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by lanxlot(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Very correct...10/10...even though say I no read am finish...as far as no b Tosyn2much wryt am...

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Noah13: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
is today op's birthday or what?
3 FP in one day - Impressive!
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by jericco1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
AsanwaKC:
dancing azonto...I don find real man..lol

for ur mind.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
observing
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by uch21(f): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
and she he must be....I see u later
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Whizpeter(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
All hail Rounakid the new Lalasticlala..
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Neduzze5(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wow... OP, it is found not find.

And I really am a real man!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by carzola(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
He would call you to come over and fuuucckk you real good...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.