Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (42159 Views)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by slimzey91: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Flashh:
The worst thing is that... The lady you are even trying to do all these to impress won't even give a damn to do same to you. Shior.
Only wen u r with d wrong person, pray and strive to get dt 1 person 4 u. If u r with d right person, love de swt bros. . .
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by slimzey91: 2:29am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=sonofananimal post=35261365][/quote] I pray u don't die a lonely person. . . mingle and intermingle, wen u do dis give @ least a benefit of doubt, no1 is perfect u know...
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Toks2008(m): 3:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Rounakid:
1) He Does'nt Bother More About Your Appearance.
Is every compliment from him about your different part of body? It doesn't matter how creative he can be, if a guy's sole focus is on how you look, or 'talking dirty,' see it as a red flag. A real man will value your personality, your kindness, your intelligence, and who you are as a person, in general. The things he makes you feel good about will be things that you control, not just results of getting lucky in the gene pool.
2)He will never be intimidated by your motivation.
A man who has goals for himself, will want to be with a woman who has goals for her own life, too. He will never feel intimidated or threatened by a woman who goes after what she wants. He will want to be part of a power couple, rather than a dictatorship. Be mindful of anyone who tries to keep you from pursuing your dreams.
3)He will have more interests than just you.
I don't mean this in a negative way. You should, of course, be a priority in his life -- but he needs to have a life as well. Interests, friends, hobbies, aspirations. If a man works his entire life around you, it's another red flag -- relationships should be a great part of your life, but not encompass your whole life.
4)He will always provide answer in any situation
No matter how awkward or uncomfortable a situation is, a real man will approach it, and you, with respect. I have always felt that a mark of a man is how he handles conflict, criticism, and less-than-ideal situations. A man will not dance around answers or make excuses. If there is something you two need to talk about, he will talk about it.
5)A real man is always straightfoward.
In addition to the last point there will be no mind games or manipulation in your relationship. A man will be direct, to the point, and honest with you... but with kindness.
6)His Trust in you.
As long as you haven't betrayed his trust, a man will NOT be paranoid, or snoop around invading your privacy to make sure you're not doing anything bad. He will have confidence in your relationship. A boy will project his own insecurities onto you, and like termites in a house, will eat away at the foundation of what you've built.
7)He shower shower you deserved respect.
Nothing signifies an empty shell of a man more than someone who disrespects women, animals, or children. A real man will treat you with the respect that you deserve, never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and never mistreat you. Be honest enough with yourself to walk away from any situation that is dangerous to you, physically or emotionally.
coolHis unstoppable effort in the relationship.
Boys are generally apathetic and just look for one thing from a woman. A man, will do what it takes to make you happy, both inside and outside of the bedroom. Your happiness, is his reward.
9)He will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
A man will empower those around him. He will strive for greatness and therefore inspire others to strive for it as well. This not only includes friends and co-workers, but also significant others.
10)Add yours
Written By Rounakid Kutty.
Source : www.nairarich.wapka.mobi

I second everything except num 1.

If a lady is as physically alluring as i want i will not mind telling her over and over again but will never get carried away ny the physical looks.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Aystarz: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Flashh:
The worst thing is that... The lady you are even trying to do all these to impress won't even give a damn to do same to you. Shior.

U mean ''The Average Broke(financially&romantically) Nigerian Lady''? Cos not all ladies are like that, u know?
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Aystarz: 4:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Mznaett:
My fiancee have d above attributes yet i still don't love him a bit. Sometimes,,i do pity him sha sad

Poor guy. Pray he knows this sooner than u let him, and then kick u out to find the one who'll appreciate a good man when he sees one. And as for u, a mean-spirited play boy is what u deserve!
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by abbey621(m): 5:40am On Jun 29, 2015
How come rubbish like this is being posted by guys? This type of sh*t should come from a woman, their perspective is much more valuable when talking about the perfect man. Tired of guys on Nairaland displaying signs of pre-homosexuality grin grin grin
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Stereotypical. Misconception of the nonexisting perfect man,we knw ourselve we know the truth..
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2015
tpiander:

come, how do you check who is liking your post, I know some of you have the algorithm.

I have no such access Mate.... grin
Ask lalasticlalalalalalalalllalala
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by oladeledave: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Account Officers at Stresert Services Limited

Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a sole agent of a renowned Italian manufacturer of dry-cleaning, laundry and finishing equipment, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Account Officer

Location: Ebute-Metta/ Yaba, Lagos. (Proximity to Location is VERY KEY!)

Job Summary
Assist with the deliverables in the account department.
Job Description
Accounts receivable.
Generate sales invoices and credit notes.
Post / reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger.
Prepare aged debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments.
Liaise with section managers; follow up of longstanding/delinquent debtors.
Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
Banking duties as required.
Accounts payable and inventory:
Data entry of vendor invoices.
Maintenance of inventory data base.
Generate vendor payments as required.
Reconciliation of petty cash.
Other:
Provide prompt advice to members of staff on finance processes and queries.
Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
OND/HND in Accounting (not a Chartered Accountant)
1 - 2 years work experience in similar field.
Must be good with Microsoft Excel.
Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment.
Achieve results by working to agreed priorities, outcomes and time constraints.
Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Candidate should preferably reside on the mainland.
Remuneration
Salary is N40, 000 net/month.

Application Closing Date
6th July, 2015.

apply here: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/account-officers-at-stresert-services.html
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by MrBasketball: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2015
tommychow:

I was reading the post and thinking "this guy na jjc". Ma guy just land naija. When like three babes dump him in a row because they feel he's "too nice" and is no challenge, he'll know wussup.

Most men can be like this but are most naija babes worth it? Cause the last time I checked, a nice apartment and a flashy car are what make up a real man...to them.
@bolded exactly!

Naija girls for you and their biscuit brain... That guy and you made a big point which everybody knows... Only a fool will deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2015
slimzey91:
I pray u don't die a lonely person. . . mingle and intermingle, wen u do dis give @ least a benefit of doubt, no1 is perfect u know...

AND YOU THINK I AN LONELY undecided KEEP THAT PRAYER TO YOURSELF
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by HirstMOG(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Mznaett:
HirstMOG abeg take am easy na.
Dnt insult him pls cuz he's human too

Pls i'd advice u read my previous post. Thanks

Ok oooooooo!!!
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2015
tommychow:

I was reading the post and thinking "this guy na jjc". Ma guy just land naija. When like three babes dump him in a row because they feel he's "too nice" and is no challenge, he'll know wussup.

Most men can be like this but are most naija babes worth it? Cause the last time I checked, a nice apartment and a flashy car are what make up a real man...to them.

I SWEAR NAIJA WOMEN DON'T WORTH IT AT ALL,
I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF FOREIGN WOMEN, IF I TELL YOU THAT THERE MINDSET ARE WAY MUCH DIFFERENT, MOST OF THEM DONT THINK MUCH ABOUT MATERIAL THINGS JUST LIKE THOSE ANIMALS (NAIJA WOMEN)

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Mhizizzy(f): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Barselonia:
He always give u money ....

More money....

I said more money.....

Just continue giving money....

U are the real man grin grin cheesy

If you measure your worth by money, don't be angry if a woman treats you less for lack of it. What a childish mindset.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Aystarz:

U mean ''The Average Broke(financially&romantically) Nigerian Lady''? Cos not all ladies are like that, u know?

More like the stupid stereotypes they have formed in their minds. The circle of girls I walk with are very ambitious. Guys are scared of them because they are intimidating yet they will come and cry fowl here on NL.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Flashh:

You people make relationships seem like it's battle royale. It is not a competition. You sound like someone that doesn't give to beggars just because they heard that someone else gave and turned to a yam. It says more about you honestly, you don't want to give and you are just looking for a reason to justify yourself. Everyone in this life has been hurt one way or the other. I have been hurt more ways than I can explain. It doesn't mean I go around hurting other people intentionally. Men have hurt me in the past but I still plan on being a good wife to the man I marry. I'm not going to hold the sins of someone else on the person I claim to love. Of course experiences have made me wiser, doesn't mean it has taken away the love I have in my heart. Love is the key word here. When you love someone, putting them before yourself would come easy. I just pray we change our mindset in this country. It's like everyone is going into a relationship to pay back and punish a whole gender for one or two persons mistakes. Then the cycle of hate keeps going on. Be the change you want. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Mznaett: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Aystarz chai! U wicked o na which kind wish b dz na
Mind u am nt in a rush 2 be in a relationship. So dnt blame me
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by omaji53jeremiah: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
na you we de call sabi person, for your mind.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Jose35(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
moni*10
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by DSuperWoman(f): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2015
very nice article especially coming from a nairaland dude. hope you dont mind if i steal it small.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Annruby: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Rounakid:
1) He Does'nt Bother More About Your Appearance.
Is every compliment from him about your different part of body? It doesn't matter how creative he can be, if a guy's sole focus is on how you look, or 'talking dirty,' see it as a red flag. A real man will value your personality, your kindness, your intelligence, and who you are as a person, in general. The things he makes you feel good about will be things that you control, not just results of getting lucky in the gene pool.
2)He will never be intimidated by your motivation.
A man who has goals for himself, will want to be with a woman who has goals for her own life, too. He will never feel intimidated or threatened by a woman who goes after what she wants. He will want to be part of a power couple, rather than a dictatorship. Be mindful of anyone who tries to keep you from pursuing your dreams.
3)He will have more interests than just you.
I don't mean this in a negative way. You should, of course, be a priority in his life -- but he needs to have a life as well. Interests, friends, hobbies, aspirations. If a man works his entire life around you, it's another red flag -- relationships should be a great part of your life, but not encompass your whole life.
4)He will always provide answer in any situation
No matter how awkward or uncomfortable a situation is, a real man will approach it, and you, with respect. I have always felt that a mark of a man is how he handles conflict, criticism, and less-than-ideal situations. A man will not dance around answers or make excuses. If there is something you two need to talk about, he will talk about it.
5)A real man is always straightfoward.
In addition to the last point there will be no mind games or manipulation in your relationship. A man will be direct, to the point, and honest with you... but with kindness.
6)His Trust in you.
As long as you haven't betrayed his trust, a man will NOT be paranoid, or snoop around invading your privacy to make sure you're not doing anything bad. He will have confidence in your relationship. A boy will project his own insecurities onto you, and like termites in a house, will eat away at the foundation of what you've built.
7)He shower shower you deserved respect.
Nothing signifies an empty shell of a man more than someone who disrespects women, animals, or children. A real man will treat you with the respect that you deserve, never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and never mistreat you. Be honest enough with yourself to walk away from any situation that is dangerous to you, physically or emotionally.
coolHis unstoppable effort in the relationship.
Boys are generally apathetic and just look for one thing from a woman. A man, will do what it takes to make you happy, both inside and outside of the bedroom. Your happiness, is his reward.
9)He will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
A man will empower those around him. He will strive for greatness and therefore inspire others to strive for it as well. This not only includes friends and co-workers, but also significant others.
10)Add yours
Written By Rounakid Kutty.
Source : www.nairarich.wapka.mobi

my man has only 5qualities of what u mention above.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by tommychow(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
gtswt:

Like seriously

"Like, seriously?" or "Like, seriously."

There's a difference.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by tommychow(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

I SWEAR NAIJA WOMEN DON'T WORTH IT AT ALL,
I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF FOREIGN WOMEN, IF I TELL YOU THAT THERE MINDSET ARE WAY MUCH DIFFERENT, MOST OF THEM DONT THINK MUCH ABOUT MATERIAL THINGS JUST LIKE THOSE ANIMALS (NAIJA WOMEN)

Guuuuy, I miss the attention I was getting in UK (I did uni there). There, confidence, swagger, sense of humor and fresh dressing are enough to get you a relationship with a correct babe. In naija, relationship is like marriage. You need money to take care of her and her extended family, as if she's already the mother of my kids.

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by EmmyDe25(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Number one is BS!
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by petkoffDrake(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
pinkycute:
I'd found him... wink
. . . u've found him already. am d one. . . . don't ignore me
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by petkoffDrake(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
wendycindy:
Nice post
ya but those qualities doesn't work in Nigeria girls. if not I won't b single. do u know Y?
cos he didn't mention money! soo much money
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Zellie: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
OKAY smiley
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by tpiander: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
netizenbuzz:

You sound like someone that doesn't give to beggars just because they heard that someone else gave and turned to a yam.

Isn't that story scary enough?
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
tommychow:

Guuuuy, I miss the attention I was getting in UK (I did uni there). There, confidence, swagger, sense of humor and fresh dressing are enough to get you a relationship with a correct babe. In naija, relationship is like marriage. You need money to take care of her and her extended family, as if she's already the mother of my kids.

I AM TELLING YOU!
THERE ARE JUST TWO DIFFERENT KIND OF WOMEN,
THE BLACK ONE AND THE WHITE ONE, THERE MENTALITY IS FAR DIFFERENT. I ALSO STUDY THERE AND I HAVE SEEN IT,
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Flashh: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
netizenbuzz:

[s] You people make relationships seem like it's battle royale. It is not a competition. You sound like someone that doesn't give to beggars just because they heard that someone else gave and turned to a yam. It says more about you honestly, you don't want to give and you are just looking for a reason to justify yourself. Everyone in this life has been hurt one way or the other. I have been hurt more ways than I can explain. It doesn't mean I go around hurting other people intentionally. Men have hurt me in the past but I still plan on being a good wife to the man I marry. I'm not going to hold the sins of someone else on the person I claim to love. Of course experiences have made me wiser, doesn't mean it has taken away the love I have in my heart. Love is the key word here. When you love someone, putting them before yourself would come easy. I just pray we change our mindset in this country. It's like everyone is going into a relationship to pay back and punish a whole gender for one or two persons mistakes. Then the cycle of hate keeps going on. Be the change you want. [/s] May God help us.
You ain't making any point, your post is so baseless and pointless.

You find it very difficult to understand and comprehend my post... We ain't talking about hate here, you don't just jump into conclusion by deducing about my life... I am saying the fact so adhere to it.

You post shows you are a very bias lady and always by the side of your fellow gender and ignore the truth.

Those who understood my post adhere to it, only a fool will disagree... You ladies are ingrates and have nothing to offer in a relationship.

Your post comes like an assault but i won't hit back at you... always understand your comments before posting them..

Because your post is churlish and scourge to mine.

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flashh:
You ain't making any point, your post is so baseless and pointless.

You find it very difficult to understand and comprehend my post... We ain't talking about hate here, you don't just jump into conclusion by deducing about my life... I am saying the fact so adhere to it.

You post shows you are a very bias lady and always by the side of your fellow gender and ignore the truth.

Those who understood my post adhere to it, only a fool will disagree... You ladies are ingrates and have nothing to offer in a relationship.

Your post comes like an assault but i won't hit back at you... always understand your comments before posting them..

Because your post is churlish and scourge to mine.

No dude. I think you are the one finding it difficult to take corrections. If a woman is being unreasonable, I will call her out on it. Is that not why you men say we are our own enemies? You men are always looking for excuses and means to justify your actions even when you are wrong. What you just wrote is not a fact but a mere stereotype. You say women don't bring anything into relationships because you only measure your worth based on finance. The cooking, cleaning etc is what to you? Nothing? Please dude, your orientation about relationships is faulty and you still have some growing up to do. Meanwhile, this is not a personal attack. I don't even know you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.