Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over (24640 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Kaduna 2017 Declaration)the Drug That Cure Biafra Madness In 24hrs / PMB Vs GEJ Public Asset Declaration At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by joseph1832(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

So you voted a scammer?
And you've been supporting and voting for scammers since 1999 right?.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by joseph1832(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Leave GEJ out of this, we're holding Buhari to his promise.
I wonder why you didn't hold GEJ on his promise when he failed to deliver on his empty promises!.

I didn't even hear you bleat when GEJ failed to even fulfill his promise of given the second Nigeri bridge.

So what in Heavens name give you the right to hold PMB to his promise when you couldn't or rather wouldn't hold GEJ on his own?.

This act by you is not only two sided, but two faced. I believe I can add you to the Vaudeville of Pundits list now.

6 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
agabaI23:

We are waiting for the assets to be declared otherwise it will reinforce the fact that he is #babaonechance
There is no hiding place for Mr President and his VP. They have to publicly declare their assets.

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
joseph1832:
I wonder why you didn't hold GEJ on his promise when he failed to deliver on his empty promises!.

I didn't even hear you bleat when GEJ failed to even fulfill his promise of given the second Nigeri bridge.

So what in Heavens name give you the right to hold PMB to his promise when you couldn't or rather wouldn't hold GEJ on his own?.

This act by you is not only two sided, but two faced. I believe I can add you to the Vaudeville of Pundits list now.

Your reasoning is very skewed, this has nothing to do with GEJ. Buhari used his supposed "credibility" to hoodwink gullible Nigerians, its our duty to remind Buhari why he was voted in.

13 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Leave GEJ out of this, we're holding Buhari to his promise.
We should allow Buhari do as it pleases him

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
We should allow Buhari do as it pleases him

Even his ardent supporters on Twitter have all gone against him or have remained mute. Check this tweets.

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kayode Ogundamisi (Buhari's number 1 supporter) turning against Buhari, who would have thought about that two months ago?

6 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by joseph1832(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Your reasoning is very skewed, this has nothing to do with GEJ. Buhari used his supposed "credibility" to hoodwink gullible Nigerians, its our duty to remind Buhari why he was voted in.
And your reasoning is very lame. GEJ used sentiments to hoodwink Nigerians and deceive them for six years. I'm sure you remember "I have no shoes".

And I suppose it was not your duty to remind GEJ why he was such a mess and a gallant and celebrated failure?.

Please leave the reminding for those of us who campaigned and voted for PMB eh!.

Meanwhile you can go to Otuoke and remind GEJ why he was so good at failing. tongue

4 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by patrickmuf(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
All to appease some of his friends...
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Even his ardent supporters on Twitter have all gone against him or have remained mute. Check this tweets.
We won't go mute bro. We will continue to hold them responsible to their campaign promise. More SaiBuhari fans will identify with us soon. Just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
joseph1832:
And your reasoning is very lame. GEJ used sentiments to hoodwink Nigerians and deceive them for six years. I'm sure you remember "I have no shoes".

And I suppose it was not your duty to remind GEJ why he was such a mess and a gallant and celebrated failure?.

Please leave the reminding for those of us who campaigned and voted for PMB eh!.

Meanwhile you can go to Otuoke and remind GEJ why he was so good at failing. tongue

You seem fixated with GEJ, seems you're still playing opposition politics, Buhari is the President now deal with it.
You come across like the only one still thinking we should leave Buhari alone. I just posted some tweets by some of his supporters.
If his supporters could complain at his slow progress, you shouldn't expect anything less from those who didn't vote for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
We won't go mute bro. We will continue to hold them responsible to their campaign promise. More SaiBuhari fans will identify with us soon. Just a matter of time

The Sai brigade have all realised they were sold a dummy.

4 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
More tweets by Buhari's supporters.

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Toktee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
The Genesis
During the campaign period President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice Yemi Osinbajo pledged to publicly declare their assets in line with their "transparent" leadership. On the eve of Buhari/Osinbajo inauguration (May 28, 2015), President Buhari and Osinbajo filed their secret asset declaration with Code of Conduct Bureau(CCB) in line with the constitutional provisions. Two days later, Nigerians were however shocked when Buhari's spokesman Alhaji Shehu Garba on air to tell the public that by "declaring with CCB, Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo had fulfilled one of their pledge".

Majority of the population couldn't take such because we are well aware of the difference between secret and public asset declarations. We demanded to see the asset of the President, his Vice and their spouses (similar to what late President Yar'adua did).

The CCB 30 Days Verification Timeline
Rather than publicly show Nigerians the asset, Buhari's spokesman Alhaji Shehu Garba came out on June 6, 2015 to tell Nigerians to wait after CCB mandatory verification even when the CCB has no business with public asset declaration. In his own word...

Some other APC sympathisers like Dr Peregrino Brimah and some SaiBuhari chanters re-echoed the 30 days verification period. In fact, they reminded us that late President Yar'adua published his asset on Jun 28, 2007 (30 Days after his declaration with CCB).
Though Nigerians know that the 30-Day period was only to buy time, nevertheless we gave them the time.

30-Day Verification Elapsed, Where Are The Assets?
Today 28, June 2015 makes it 31 Days after Buhari and Osinbajo filed their asset declaration before CCB. The 30-Day verification period has elapsed.

Where are the assets of President Muhammadu Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo and their Spouses?
You this hypocrite,why don't you used jonathan as an example,some of you are just out to spread hate thats all,for eight years gej could not declear his assets public or secretly,where you and you likes?
were you not born yet,or you wereheld in yabaleft for 8yrs when jonah and the wife were there?
keep hating,it is people like you and the like of tomtemi,fire fire etc,that are busy hating while buhari is busy fixing nigeria.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by truthlegend(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
so much for the change you barcanista rigorously clamoured for.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
These people turning against Buhari are all northerners who bought the "change" slogan.

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
Toktee:
You this hypocrite,why don't you used jonathan as an example,some of you are just out to spread hate thats all,for eight years gej could not declear his assets public or secretly,where you and you likes?
were you not born yet,or you wereheld in yabaleft for 8yrs when jonah and the wife were there?
keep hating,it is people like you and the like of tomtemi,fire fire etc,that are busy hating while buhari is busy fixing nigeria.
[/s]

GEJ is relaxing somewhere in Europe, leave GEJ out of this, he is no longer the president.

7 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by blessnija: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
fools.President Buhari

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by MyMouth(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe Patrick Obahiagbon wasn't really lying when he labeled people like you "political ventriloquist". grin

So in the words of Patrick Obahiagbon: Soferee soferee catchey monkee" tongue

I believe you forget "patience is a virtue" barcanista, so be patience, if you can wait for whatever amount of years before GEJ made his assets public, I see no reason why you can't wait for this amount of days before PMB make his assets public. cheesy
The mugu is jus trying to please his pay masters after they threatened to withdrew his protection after that tinubu/saraki thread he opened. Bachanista.....deceiving brainless tandriods and collecting their money since Adam and eve left the garden of Eden!

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

The Sai brigade have all realised they were sold a dummy.
My brother, I sympathise with them. What is holding them. From doing the needful?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Toktee:
@Bold is that what they told you? Firstly, Jonathan was President between 2010 and 2015 (5years). Secondly, Jonathan did a public declaration in 2007 and has always declared with CCB www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/jonathan-has-declared-assets-bureau-chairman/

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I sympathise with them. What is holding them. From doing the needful?

Buhari is alienating them already, give it till xmas, any one found chanting "sai Buhari" would probably be lynched. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lalasticlala and Ishilove pls do the needful
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

MizMyColi my sweetheart

a lof u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari is alienating them already, give it till xmas, any one found chanting "sai Buhari" would probably be lynched. grin grin
that one still de. But Buhari no go get the luxury o. He must perform according to his promise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
kingofdemons:

MizMyColi my sweetheart

a lof u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
The KingOfDemons himself grin

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
nice one
From a sycophant
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by rexel99: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Over to you, dogonyaro.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
drkay:
This isn't a big deal. I blv those in charge will do the needful.

If its no big deal, then why the delay or they want to see if Nigerians would forget...
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mogidi: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
that one still de. But Buhari no go get the luxury o. He must perform according to his promise

Can't expect the goodwill to continue, the euphoria of his winning is over, the honeymoon period ended today. It would be exactly a month tomorrow since he was sworn in, he had 30yrs to prepare for this opportunity and he botched it.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Trying to redeem his battered image before his goons!!!
Smellos...first 100 days was the statement; dont be too clever by a half Oga..

Wow...If it is first 100days; Why did they lie that he has fulfilled his campaign promise?...why didn't they wait for the said 100days to bamboozle us with lies

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
The KingOfDemons himself grin

my bros am back to kill and annihilate grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Releases Yakubu Gowon Stadium To APC Free Of Charge For It Rally / Ephraim Inyang's House On Fire On Christmas Day. Photos / "FG May Shutdown Unless NASS Reconvenes" - Presidency Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.