Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over (24642 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Kaduna 2017 Declaration)the Drug That Cure Biafra Madness In 24hrs / PMB Vs GEJ Public Asset Declaration At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Buhari is creating jobs...So we now have Ministry of Interpreters...Lai Mohammed is national interpreter while femi is asorock interpreter and so it trickles down to these goats here grin
Them like to de shift goal post unnecessarily. Abi how many asset wey Buhari wan get wey dem go use 4years verify am? Yaradua asset was verified less than 30days and was made public within 30 days. Shey Buhari own wan different ni? Abi him asset spread beyond naija?

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by francizy(m): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
What about the watch na? And the Helipad? Anyway, them no go rest o

You go soon ask am to declare him daughter.. grin
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by francizy(m): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Buhari is creating jobs...So we now have Ministry of Interpreters...Lai Mohammed is national interpreter while femi is asorock interpreter and so it trickles down to these goats here grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lyntiffany come and see your friend..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 29, 2015
The CCB does not make any public notification. All their businesses are conducted in secre. You guys said after verification for goodness sake. You guys came out to even say Yaradua declared his asset after 30 days.
Dr. Peregrino Brimah was the champion of the 30-days timeline just to defend Buhari. We all know that the so-called "timeline" was a farce. Shehu said after verification. Nobody can tell me that it hasn't been verified by ccb even though PAD has nothing to do with CCB. Buhari's case can't be different dude
newsrescue.com/asset-declaration-buhariosinbajo-following-due-process-yaradua-waited-30-days-for-verification-too/#axzz3eNjsqKw8
rusher14:

Stop fooling yourself. He has declared.

Of course the code of conduct bureau carries out a verification and only upon feedback is it declared publicly.

Not at barcanista's behest but when the CCB sends the word.

Not 30 days as a jaundiced viewer might prescribe but when the CCB gets back with the all-clear

In any case, the president has promised to make it public within the first 100 days. That was is promise.

Again, if you have any grievance or raised eyebrow ask the CCB and if you are nice they may tell you its present status.
Good night.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by komek(m): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2015
@ Barcanista, permit me to paste this write up on my facebook wall. Cos I have plenty e-rats who are under the payroll of Tifnubu maybe they will help in Answering this questions.

These ÑL APC boys will not come out and tell us why their dull, snail, slow, old, senile APC leader called Babaonechance is not fulfilling his promise of declaring his asset publicly. The mere commission who claims to be a SAN and a Pastor will not see this one in his law books and the holy books which he claims to read.

Nigerians are getting tired of the many lies of the APC, it is getting clearer to them that these APC guys are nothing but fraud arranged and organised by one man called Tinubu for his greedy objectives.
Just to grab power and put his hold on the oil wells in the Niger Delta.

Where is the CHANGE O

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by komek(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2015
joseph1832:
I wonder why you didn't hold GEJ on his promise when he failed to deliver on his empty promises!.

I didn't even hear you bleat when GEJ failed to even fulfill his promise of given the second Nigeri bridge.

So what in Heavens name give you the right to hold PMB to his promise when you couldn't or rather wouldn't hold GEJ on his own?.

This act by you is not only two sided, but two faced. I believe I can add you to the Vaudeville of Pundits list now.

Pple like u shud be thrown inside the River Niger. What is CHANGE to u, what is GEJ still doing in ur write up? Someone said he is the messiah and that he is going to do things differently from other people, yet all u do is look into the past. Tell PMB to stand by his word. Any man who can not stand by what he preaches is as good as useless.

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
rusher14:

[b]Stop fooling yourself. He has declared.

Of course the code of conduct bureau carries out a verification and only upon feedback is it declared publicly.

Not at barcanista's behest but when the CCB sends the word.

Not 30 days as a jaundiced viewer might prescribe but when the CCB gets back with the all-clear

In any case, the president has promised to make it public within the first 100 days. That was is promise.

Again, if you have any grievance or raised eyebrow ask the CCB and if you are nice they may tell you its present status.
Good night.

Before I wish you my own goodnight because I ignored you having seen that barcanista is actually tutoring you well...
But then;

1)Between the constitution and code of conduct bureau act which holds supreme?...do you have an idea that to any extent that the latter differs with the former that the former takes precedence?...

2)If so, then buhari has done the right thing by declaring...This by all intent and act makes your link on 3months null and void...Noting that the constitution even sanctioned that he can't perform the function of president without that...So what's your argument by bringing the link?...or are you daydreaming?

3)If CCB takes less than 30 days to verify and have assets declared publicly as exemplified by Yar'adua...why would a buhari who claimed to be "poor" have his take more time?...

4)If CCB takes maximum of 30days to verify and this has elapsed, aren't we obliged to remind buhari of it knowing fully well that the law does not permit CCB to publish same publicly?

5)If Shehu Garba said they will release same immediately after verification... and time for verification has elapsed... what are we gonna do?...keep mute to make you happy?...

6)What's the correlation between your 100days and Shehu statement of "IMMEDIATELY" after verification?... Or will buhari's assets verification extend to 100days?...

7)Most importantly and finally, STOP and QUIT using bold fonts to distracts us here...it neither makes your brain bold nor your point better...rather it shows you're still a kid learning painting...This is politics section not fine art department...

Goodmorning bro...

5 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by komek(m): 1:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

The Sai brigade have all realised they were sold a dummy.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:14am On Jun 29, 2015
komek:

Pple like u shud be thrown inside the River Niger. What is CHANGE to u, what is GEJ still doing in ur write up? Someone said he is the messiah and that he is going to do things differently from other people, yet all u do is look into the past. Tell PMB to stand by his word. Any man who can not stand by what he preaches is as good as useless.

gringringringringrin abeg take him to lagoon

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Them like to de shift goal post unnecessarily. Abi how many asset wey Buhari wan get wey dem go use 4years verify am? Yaradua asset was verified less than 30days and was made public within 30 days. Shey Buhari own wan different ni? Abi him asset spread beyond naija?

Nawa bro...No wahala we dey here shA...

come Francizy...no put me for trouble oooo which people you dey call? gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by denedene(m): 1:44am On Jun 29, 2015
waiting on public asset declaration

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by patrickmuf(m): 2:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Worst of the ediots...how u dey?
Spit on you...
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by rusher14: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Before I wish you my own goodnight because I ignored you having seen that barcanista is actually tutoring you well...
But then;

1)Between the constitution and code of conduct bureau act which holds supreme?...do you have an idea that to any extent that the latter differs with the former that the former takes precedence?...

2)If so, then buhari has done the right thing by declaring...This by all intent and act makes your link on 3months null and void...Noting that the constitution even sanctioned that he can't perform the function of president without that...So what's your argument by bringing the link?...or are you daydreaming?

3)If CCB takes less than 30 days to verify and have assets declared publicly as exemplified by Yar'adua...why would a buhari who claimed to be "poor" have his take more time?...

4)If CCB takes maximum of 30days to verify and this has elapsed, aren't we obliged to remind buhari of it knowing fully well that the law does not permit CCB to publish same publicly?

5)If Shehu Garba said they will release same immediately after verification... and time for verification has elapsed... what are we gonna do?...keep mute to make you happy?...

6)What's the correlation between your 100days and Shehu statement of "IMMEDIATELY" after verification?... Or will buhari's assets verification extend to 100days?...

7)Most importantly and finally, STOP and QUIT using bold fonts to distracts us here...it neither makes your brain bold nor your point better...rather it shows you're still a kid learning painting...This is politics section not fine art department...

Goodmorning bro...

[b]I would choose whatever font or italic I prefer to use. My prerogative... Live with it.

To the issue of declaration, if you think the president has transgressed the constitution get your congressman to move for his impeachment.

For the often bandied but never substantiated issue of 30 day asset declaration feedback from CCB please point to any document that states that CCB conducts its search and feedback at a maximum of 30 days or forever keep silent.

The CCB does not conduct its business under secrecy as you have wrongly stated though they may not be permitted to disclose their findings.

They may however disclose that they have conducted their business with assets declared. Only at that point, if a public declaration hasn't been made, may you exercise your manic obsession to hang the new president. You would definitely have nationwide support in that case.

In the meantime, the electorate has spoken...live with it.

If you can't live with it there are always alternatives.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It simply means YOU...
that kwale weed you smoke is not good for you, you need to stop it's intake.
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by joseph1832(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2015
komek:

And people like you should be thrown inside an active volcano!. GEJ will continue to be in my post because these individuals behind this so called opposition kept mute during the 6 years or should I say 16 years stewardship of the PDP. And even when GEJ held the country ransom for 2 weeks during the last two weeks of his handover when the fuel scarcity became intolerable, they kept mute and even supported him.

Now PMB is here and they are all shouting and screaming in the name of opposition. I wonder when opposition turned into double standard, and two faced lying?.

So my point is, if they can keep mute all this time, they should remain mute forever.

And I'll tell you so that PMB will stand by his words, he's a leader much like our former president. So relax and enjoy your time in the volcano you're been thrown into!.

Whynotthetruth:

I am ashamed of you...only if the madman knows that he's mad...You have no shame bro...tufiaaaaaa

I gave you a link and you could not even distinguish between terms or read same with any comprehension...I even have to highlight a specific paragraph for you again, but you still sheepishly failed to read or understand anything...smh...

Plz kindly quit my mention...dullards like you disgust me...don't quote me again plzzz...Try to enrol in a reading and comprehension class immediately...
Imagine who is talking! You highlighted a paragraph that simple and post a link which simply said PMB has declared his assets. Plain and simple. I even went ahead and gave you an insight that assets declaration can not and should not be taken as a fulfillment of PMB's campaign promise because it is mandated by the constitution that the President and his vice should declare their assets etc.

Now Mr man! Kindly tell who lack comprehension skills here. PMB made many promises during the campaign period and the promises he made were not in the constitution.

You should in election, people vote for a candidate because of what he say or said he will do if elected into office. Assets declaration can not be said as fulfilling PMB's campaign promise. Its not simple.

And that's why half baked nitwits like you are easily deceived and fooled and you come here to rant like a dog in heat period. Someone used what he is suppose to do if elected into office and you label it campaign promise.

Now please drink a bottle of coke and forever hold your peace, nitwit!.
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
francizy:

You go soon ask am to declare him daughter.. grin
hahah

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
komek:
@ Barcanista, permit me to paste this write up on my facebook wall. Cos I have plenty e-rats who are under the payroll of Tifnubu maybe they will help in Answering this questions.

These ÑL APC boys will not come out and tell us why their dull, snail, slow, old, senile APC leader called Babaonechance is not fulfilling his promise of declaring his asset publicly. The mere commission who claims to be a SAN and a Pastor will not see this one in his law books and the holy books which he claims to read.

Nigerians are getting tired of the many lies of the APC, it is getting clearer to them that these APC guys are nothing but fraud arranged and organised by one man called Tinubu for his greedy objectives.
Just to grab power and put his hold on the oil wells in the Niger Delta.

Where is the CHANGE O
Permission granted! Why are the sai bihari fanatics trying to be clever?

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Christonjnr(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
They've scammed us.
Baba one change making promises since 1920

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Christonjnr:
They've scammed us.

Baba one change making promises since 1920
They won't get away with this one o

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by MizMyColi(f): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2015
kingofdemons:

MizMyColi my sweetheart

a lof u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lols
You ehn...

Good Morning Sir.
You should quote me with your main moniker one of these days y'know....
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
You ehn...

Good Morning Sir.
You should quote me with your main moniker one of these days y'know....

OK I will
kiss

cc

Opiaoku
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2015
shocked
kingofdemons:

OK I will
kiss

cc

Opiaoku

I was expecting a non-trolling moniker na grincheesy
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

I was expecting a non-trolling moniker na grincheesy

but a lof you naa kiss kiss

cc

Bloodykiller
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by MizMyColi(f): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2015
kingofdemons:

but a lof you naa kiss kiss

cc

Bloodykiller

Another trolling monikerembarassed
Worse than Opiaokuembarassed
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
patrickmuf:
Spit on you...
Rattle Snake ...keep spitting gringrin
Bushman...
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2015
rusher14:

[b]I would choose whatever font or italic I prefer to use. My prerogative... Live with it.

To the issue of declaration, if you think the president has transgressed the constitution get your congressman to move for his impeachment.

For the often bandied but never substantiated issue of 30 day asset declaration feedback from CCB please point to any document that states that CCB conducts its search and feedback at a maximum of 30 days or forever keep silent.

The CCB does not conduct its business under secrecy as you have wrongly stated though they may not be permitted to disclose their findings.

They may however disclose that they have conducted their business with assets declared. Only at that point, if a public declaration hasn't been made, may you exercise your manic obsession to hang the new president. You would definitely have nationwide support in that case.

In the meantime, the electorate has spoken...live with it.

If you can't live with it there are always alternatives.]

Who's talking about impeachment or constitutional breach here...smh..

Why not take some steps back in this thread to see if it has been substantiated or not...

CCB has basically three methods of conducting its work...and NONE involves the public...its all done in the background...

I wonder if ediots like you think buhari is the president of APC and rules by APC constitution...

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by patrickmuf(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Rattle Snake ...keep spitting gringrin
Bushman...
You remain ignored henceforth...
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
that kwale weed you smoke is not good for you, you need to stop it's intake.

Not when you have not tasted it too to know its goodness...

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by rusher14: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Who's talking about impeachment or constitutional breach here...smh..

Why not take some steps back in this thread to see if it has been substantiated or not...

CCB has basically three methods of conducting its work...and NONE involves the public...its all done in the background...

I wonder if ediots like you think buhari is the president of APC and rules by APC constitution...

I see you've fired the first salvo.

For your information, the president has made a declaration and a promise saying in a hundred days he would make public his assets.

Now I know it is the norm for aggrieved citizens such as yourself to pull imaginary figures from your rectum but the quest is easy - provide a document that states the CCB conducts its affairs concerning asset declaration at a maximum of 30 days or keep shut .

You guys think by making a public feast of a person who has just settled into office that somehow the tide would work against him. Be guided there are many who would see through your persecution and stand by him...the result of the elections justifies that.

Learn to conduct yourself in a civil manner at all times. You owe that responsibility to yourself and people looking up to you.

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Another trolling monikerembarassed
Worse than Opiaokuembarassed

but they love you naaa kiss

the king of demons loves you kiss kiss cool
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by MizMyColi(f): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
embarassedembarassed
kingofdemons:

but they love you naaa kiss

the king of demons loves you kiss kiss cool

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
embarassedembarassed

Why you dey frown face my love kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.