Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (64445 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by bigerboy200: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
she should move on.. There is more to life than marriage...what if he had married her and decides to do '' Maje Ayida'' on her with the other babe? won't that be more painful.. God has just saved her from a man who doesn't love and cherish her enough to consider her for marriage. Tell ur friend to be strong, move on and she'll be fine..

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by GATED(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
These are the kind of guys that move from one church to another with untraceable and unexplained curses

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by bettercreature(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Insidous:

Mtchewww

I am a lady by the way undecided
Dont mess with your boy friend or else he might downgrade you to side chick
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Ochiske(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
oboi you wicked oooo chaiii you mean say hin legs don divorce ba....lmao

that one pass divorcegringrin
the guy left leg want freedomgrin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Ochiske(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

you see what I'm saying......na him his among those small small boys wee dey play kukere inside the church Gbam

hahahahahhahahahahahahahagringringrin
yes! him his amonggrin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015

1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by streetzdreamz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
The dude with the tribe issue is just a big clown,@topic can't imagine how the lady would feel hearing DT news and seeing the picture,little wonder her system is in a huge mess,that guy will definitely hit d rocks,he heartless and mean;on second thought he is diff from me cuz he gave d lady d hope of marriage,told ma girl I don't believe in marriage and her jaws dropped,its better telling ladies u ain't into them to d extent of marrying them than wasting their time,and making them turn down better prospective suitors......I wish d lady a speedy recovery from d shock,and d guy a double measure of what he did to the poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by 9jatatafo(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heartless and wicked
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
bettercreature:
Dont mess with your boy friend or else he might downgrade you to side chick

1) I don't do losers
2) I am an Ambivert by nature and very vindictiveundecided
3) BF/GF ish is not my thing
4) there are some people you just can try that ish with because of who they are and what they stand for

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin grin

THE MOST SWEET AND WONDERFUL STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS, IN FACT THERE ARE ALL MONSTERS,

BEFORE I USE TO HAVE COMPASSION AND LOVE MINDED HEART ON THEM. BUT NOW I KNOW THERE ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE angry

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin

THE MOST SWEET AND WONDERFUL STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD,

BEFORE I USE TO HAVE COMPASSION AND LOVE MINDED HEART ON THEM. BUT NOW I KNOW THERE ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE angry

Ode!

Pocket your compassion jare! It is worth nada

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by obisunny1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is keep your friend close and your enemy closer! The guy na mathematician!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by bettercreature(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Insidous:

1) I don't do losers
2) I am an Ambivert by nature and very vindictiveundecided
3) BF/GF ish is not my thing
4) there are some people you just can try that ish with because of who they are and what they stand for
So you are saying you are going to select a man and marry him the same day without courtship lol?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
bigerboy200:
she should move on.. There is more to life than marriage...what if he had married her and decides to do '' Maje Ayida'' on her with the other babe? won't that be more painful.. God has just saved her from a man who doesn't love and cherish her enough to consider her for marriage. Tell ur friend to be strong, move on and she'll be fine..

cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
people judge so quickly without hearing from both sides.

The guy may have taken his pound of flesh with this attitude.

That lady must have hurt him so bad that he planned such evil for her.

I have a friend whose fiancee slept his best friend and the guy found out but kept quiet. He later did nearly this same thing to her as taking his pound of flesh so please stop cursing until you hear the full story.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
bettercreature:
So you are saying you are going to select a man and marry him the same day without courtship lol?

Courtship is not bf/GF. I reiterate I don't do losers. Losers wouldn't even dare to try that shit on me
Insidous:
Ode!
Pocket your compassion jare! It is worth nada
YOU AGAIN angry
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU AGAIN angry

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM undecided

You!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by kestolove95(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
So wats d name of dix movie na? I go like watch am
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Insidous:

You!

ABEG! I NO WON DEY SEE YOUR USER NAME FOR MY MENTION, TRY QUOTE ANY BODY BUT NOT ME.

I HAVE AVOID YOU FOR SO LONG, PLS JUST DO THE SAME undecided

AND STOP DISTURBING MY E-PRESENCE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
sonofananimal:

ABEG! I NO WON DEY SEE YOUR USER NAME FOR MY MENTION, TRY QUOTE ANY BODY BUT NOT ME.

I HAVE AVOID YOU FOR SO LONG, PLS JUST DO THE SAME undecided

AND STOP DISTURBING MY E-PRESENCE undecided

cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:
people judge so quickly without hearing from both sides.

The guy may have taken his pound of flesh with this attitude.

That lady must have hurt him so bad that he planned such evil for her.

I have a friend whose fiancee slept his best friend and the guy found out but kept quiet. He later did nearly this same thing to her as taking his pound of flesh so please stop cursing until you hear the full story.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by inimitkel(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shit of this kind are rily heart-stabbing...
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dongreatken:
K

Happy Sunday!

OK FOR YOUR INSECT BRAIN,

YOU DEY FIND PM ABIundecided

COME EVEN PUT YOUR NUMBER ON TOP, THE DAY THEM GO KIDNAPPED YOU, THAT SAME DAY YOU GO KNOW THE MEANING OF SECURITY undecided
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
My mind went straight to the news that made front page yesterday about a girl that bathed her bf with acid and fled. Is that union ordained by God? i don't think so. When karma finishes with him, he'll wish he had an acid bath instead. The lady should recover fast and move on.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by raindroup(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
a b c d e f g h............i.........j....:?

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Ligxy(f): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ladies don really do some Nairaland guys strong thing. See as men dey provoke! grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by IlekeHD: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Because of man?

Nigeria needs to stop forcing marriage on their children. It's not by force o.

And it's not like Nigerian marriage is close to 10% on the happy scale.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by IlekeHD: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
marshalcarter:
Sum guyz are heartless....why did he marry her @ the 1st place wen he know he's not gonna stay with her 4eva I do 1da if sum guys think most tyms....now he has started what he can't finish...if that gal dies..her blood will be on your head....useless dumb and stupid fool
If its a gal who's committed into the game...broda...u're a dead meat

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Take heart babe....JAH be with you

Are we reading the same story?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by creepsyme(f): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
am happy for her, blessings for her in disguise. I her quick recovery though.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin

THE MOST SWEET AND WONDERFUL STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

Do the needful f@ggot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.