Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (64452 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Durotimi1(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Females, learn a good lesson from this. Never open your punane to ANY MAN until he has fully and lawfully put a ring on your finger. Period!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Ochiske(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Snipes009:

And all the stuffs he wore are on the low, fake/cheap replicas.....Especially that shoe. Smh

loolgringrin
The boy vex me ehn.
With his N400 chinese headphonegrin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Durotimi1:
Females, learn a good lesson from this. Never open your punane to ANY MAN until he has fully and lawfully put a ring on your finger. Period!!!!!

DUMBEST COMMENT SO FAR,

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PUNANE SHE MOST HAVE OPEN BEFORE SHE MEET YOU undecided
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by francescainnoce(f): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2015
And i just asked myself this question: " WHAT will I DO IF I were the newly wedded wife"? And found out that "such a man did such a thing"
Hmmmm....many people can use their hand to send down curses from the all planet on their head ooooo..
What a mean callous repulsive being...
He must be a reincarnated he-Devil to have put all this in place without the babe finding out...
Bout my intro question above, I will simply leave that man.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nov15: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2015
God created man and gave him two balls. That guy is not a man ( He aint got balls). For whatever reason he should have been man enough to call it quits than subject the girl to such a horrible experience. Good thing is that she will not die, she will survive it but make no mistake about it, Today is the guy's day, The girls day is surely gonna come.

To the girl, Move on with your life, just assume that this guy is dead and will never exist in your life again. See the positive side of this break up. You know every dissapointment is a blessing. This guy could as well have poisoned/killed you and gone ahead to marry this girl. So thank God for your life and move on. The journey of life is quite long. I had a similar but more terrible experience 17 years ago, I even tried suicide but death also abandoned me. My life was in a mess until I decided to put the events behind me. Surprisingly, Once I did that, Guys started comming for my hand in marriage. About a year after the incident happened, I married an angel and today we are blessed with three wonderful kids. With the help and support of my husband, I was able to rediscover myself. I am a happy and successful wife and mother today.

As for my former fiance, The lady he married left him after six years of marriage without a child. His business crumbled and he relocated to the village from Lagos. From my heart, I have forgiven him but I keep thanking God I did not marry him.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by damiloladuke: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2015
this life

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Dongreatken(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=dowjones post=35271049][/quote]

Its Okay.. Thank U
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Dongreatken(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

lol... alryt
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Dongreatken(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Cyriloha post=35264761][/quote]

LOL... Not at all bro...
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Dongreatken(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
maafen:

Sorry, I'm a 200l student of uniben.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Dongreatken(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
tolugar:

You wore that in ur ear to church

Gosh you must be jazzzz man

Mennnn

Is it bad hmmm
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

I am a Negro b!tch, I amucky network is on my side. i work over time in that brothel. Today is my free day but yet, I just want to sniff peoples butts like the filthy dog that you are. I will Just kill myself whO#re. I dare you to quote me on any other threads. My mum is am Attension seeking Negro b1tch. Ugly sick she f@g.

Ode! grin

Game on!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Dongreatken(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Ochiske:

My guy u wicked oooo... see as u insult me... modify dat post na cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Mariecakes:
Whatever might have happened nobody deserves this kinda treatment..isnt it better to jes get a gun n kill her instead of this misery n attempting suicide....Its a relationship, you dont like what the other party is doing or has done "Talk about it" even if it will lead to a breakup..it might even be a wrong feeling, wrong info from friends n family ,or just a misunderstanding..But he kept mute, dd introduction with her family...choi!!! no naaa

I disagree
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Mhizizzy(f): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Guys are dangerous o
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Untrollable: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Dongreatken:
K

See as this one dey advertise een sef lmao! Baba gerrout!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Youngpo413: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Toskie92:
God will surely judge the man! Chai! There is nothing one will not hear or see again o
the guy did nothing wrong,so no judgement jare,the lady might be reaping what she sowed in the past,that's why I don't pity ladies in this kind of situation.kudos to the guy!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Youngpo413: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Femistico:
Had it been it was dat gal dat broke d guy's heart now u won't be pasting it evrywhere, now it turns round..

well, she shld take heart, bcus I dnt ave pity on ladies..u've been doing it to guyz b4...

btw: to those of u saying karma, do u really knows the meaning of karma, what's his offence, ohh bcuz he didn't marry her, buh is it possible to marry all ladies/guyz u've dated..u'll definitely chose one, so dis is nt an issue of karma..

she shld take heart
correct guy,5 bottles of orijin for you.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Guys are dangerous o
YOU JUST WAKE UP THIS MOURNING NO BRUSH TEETH,
OPEN THAT SMELLING MOUTH OF YOURS DEY TALK RUBBISH angry
HAVE YOU HEAR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY undecided
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Fkforyou(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2015
For the guy to have gone this far she must have done something wrong to him, maybe she cheated on him.
But damn that was a cold move....
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Youngpo413: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2015
GATED:
These are the kind of guys that move from one church to another with untraceable and unexplained curses
na today?the guy did nothing wrong,he just married someone he loves,so no big deal.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Youngpo413: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin

THE MOST SWEET AND WONDERFUL STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS, IN FACT THERE ARE ALL MONSTERS,

BEFORE I USE TO HAVE COMPASSION AND LOVE MINDED HEART ON THEM. BUT NOW I KNOW THERE ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE angry

so worthless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Youngpo413:
so worthless!
VERY VERY TRUE
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by dbestuncle: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2015
we all agree that the guy is bad but wat of the girl. Pls ladies stop goin into clueless sex excapade in the name of relationship. am not judging the girl and i cant but this jappens to guys too and in all the cases i av seen n heard i cant help but wonder how possible. but its true and it happens so the next thing i ask is why or did it bcom possible. make sure u get to know ur man/woman and his friends and family. b nice to the opposite side and nothing will b hidden 4rm u. May God help her through this , in Jesus name .Amen
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by dbestuncle: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2015
U ar so worthless to insult the female gender the way u did. u 4got the egg that was fertilized to have u was from a woman, u got conceive n stayed in a woman's womb 4 9months and suckled, given free ride at the back like a king and all u can say now is that this gender that so love u is worthless despetie u still go about looking 4 d kitten cat that u will posses 4 life as urs.

Pls get som brain foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

sonofananimal:

VERY VERY TRUE
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by 400billionman: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more

The iddiiioot shunster hates IBO people.

For young people, if you know that you won't marry your partner, show the signs very rarely. No pretence, so that gradually the fellow will get back himself/herself.. This outright deceit can kill someone.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by 400billionman: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2015
marshalcarter:
[size=15] Sum guyz are heartless....why did he marry her @ the 1st place wen he know he's not gonna stay with her 4eva [/size]I do 1da if sum guys think most tyms....now he has started what he can't finish...if that gal dies..her blood will be on your head....useless dumb and stupid fool
If its a gal who's committed into the game...broda...u're a dead meat

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Take heart babe....JAH be with you :-XSum guyz are heartless....why did he marry her @ the 1st place wen he know he's not gonna stay with her 4eva I do 1da if sum guys think most tyms....now he has started what he can't finish...if that gal dies..her blood will be on your head....useless dumb and stupid fool
If its a gal who's committed into the game...broda...u're a dead meat

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Take heart babe....JAH be with you

Read the passage again. You understood nothing and stop your funny abbreviations.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
dbestuncle:
U ar so worthless to insult the female gender the way u did. u 4got the egg that was fertilized to have u was from a woman, u got conceive n stayed in a woman's womb 4 9months and suckled, given free ride at the back like a king and all u can say now is that this gender that so love u is worthless despetie u still go about looking 4 d kitten cat that u will posses 4 life as urs.

Pls get som brain foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I THINK YOU NEED SOME HELP undecided

I HAVE LIST OF SOME GOOD PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL HERE IN NIGERIA.

DO CONTACT ME.

REMEMBER, ONE MAN SICKNESS IS ANOTHER MAN CURE wink
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by omaji53jeremiah: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by dbestuncle: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2015
i agree with u dat i av som problem because every1 sure av 1 but my problem rite now is U. ur name tells me u ar sonofa animal. If i had notice b4 that u ar an Animal, i wudnt even try comment on a quote by a very low animal like u.
sonofananimal:

I THINK YOU NEED SOME HELP undecided

I HAVE LIST OF SOME GOOD PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL HERE IN NIGERIA.

DO CONTACT ME.

REMEMBER, ONE MAN SICKNESS IS ANOTHER MAN CURE wink
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
dbestuncle:
i agree with u dat i av som problem because every1 sure av 1 but my problem rite now is U. ur name tells me u ar sonofa animal. If i had notice b4 that u ar an Animal, i wudnt even try comment on a quote by a very low animal like u.

SISTER IN THE LORD grin

WETI PASTOR TELL YOU YESTERDAY grin

NO WORRY, YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM WILL BE CURE SOON, JUST HAVE FAITH

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.