Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (6312 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
My people, i had an experience today i felt like sharing especially to our ladies in the house. Its a piece of advice!!!
There is this lady who works with Fidelity Bank as a marketer though, when my office made me have dealings with fidelity bank, i got to meet her and we became close. Finally we had a date today. Though am in a relationship, didn't see anything harmful in hanging out and had no motives,twas only for fun. We got talking, and she said she would like to come see me in my apartment which i obliged. she then said she knows I'll be staying in a tushed up apartment and be all by myself if i wasn't lonely... then i told her i was in my parents house and that i still stay with them for the time been. Immediately i said that, her countenance changed, she summarized the date, and left claiming she cant even talk to a guy still with his parents nor have anything to do with him not to even reason a relationship.... I was shocked to my marrows...
Mind You...
Reasons i still stay with my parent's is cos am currently constructing my own two 4bedroom flat apartment and also the fair from my dads house to my office is like #50 so i felt instead of getting an apartment that would tk nothing less than 200k frm me, i rather put the cash into my site and finish it up while going from my family house for the time being. Thank God we making lots of progress and Dad understands and even encouraged that i stay there, though didn't tell this girl in question.
This was my experience today and it baffled me
Guys what do you think Ladies how market

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Awww sori....

Its assumed guys unda parents are broke...

But its totally wrong to tink dat way
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by zoeee(f): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ehya..
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by kilokeys(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Daddy's boy.. Shebi its ur dad that calls ur gf everyday..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by legallyblonde(f): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
why won't she leave?! why won't she leave?!

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freest:
My people, i had an experience today i felt like sharing especially to our ladies in the house. Its a piece of advice!!!
There is this lady who works with Fidelity Bank as a marketer though, when my office made me have dealings with fidelity bank, i got to meet her and we became close. Finally we had a date today. Though am in a relationship, didn't see anything harmful in hanging out and hard no motives,twas only for fun. We got talking, and she said she would like to come see me in my apartment which i obliged. she then said she knows I'll be staying in a tushed up apartment and be all by myself if i wasn't lonely... then i told her i was in my parents house and that i still stay with them for the time been. Immediately is said that, her countenance changed, she summarized the date, and left claiming she cant even talk to a guy still with his parents nor have anything to do with him not to even reason a relationship.... I was shocked to my marrows...
Mind You...
Reasons i still stay with my parent's is cos am currently constructing my own two 4bedroom flat apartment and also the fair from my dads house to my office is like #50 so i felt instead of getting an apartment that would tk nothing less than 200k frm me, i rather put the cash into my site and finish it up while going from my family house. Thank God we making lots of progress and Dad understands and even encouraged that i stay there, though didn't tell this girl in question.
This was my experience today and it baffled me
Guys what do you think Ladies how market

Well I think it's good you didn't tell her the real reason why you are staying in your parents' house; at least you can see how she reacted when she thought you had nothing.

Although I am trying to change my attitude on such matters I would probably do the same thing... embarassed

I wouldn't just get up and leave like she did but I would think the guy is not serious

Its hard to see the potential in a guy rather than what he already has, or in anybody for that matter

In future don't tell anybody what plans you have just lay out the present situation and see if the person still wants to associate with you for who you are. That's what I do

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
zoeee:
Ehya..

Zoe shocked
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
Awww sori....

Its assumed guys unda parents are broke...

But its totally wrong to tink dat way
Its funny mhen!!! and its actually a very wrong way to judge people...

I feel sometimes its ideal we first remove our hrt from what we wanna get... relationship isn't business!!! so you shouldn't start a date already sizing a man's pocket and assessing his wealth!!!

that's fucking not fair!!!

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freest:

Its funny mhen!!! and its actually a very wrong way to judge people...

I feel sometimes its ideal we first remove our hrt from what we wanna get... relationship isn't business!!! so you shouldn't start a date already sizing a man's pocket and assessing his wealth!!!

that's fucking not fair!!!
i wish d ladies cud read dis
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by 2dice(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
If u had subscribe some lies to her ... Am sure she would have falling for de n!gga ... B!tches everywhere

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by mizznutrition(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
na wa o..
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I think it's good you didn't tell her the real reason why you are staying in your parents' house; at least you can see how she reacted when she thought you had nothing.

Although I am trying to change my attitude on such matters I would probably do the same thing... embarassed

I wouldn't just get up and leave like she did but I would think the guy is not serious

Its hard to see the potential in a guy rather than what he already has, or in anybody for that matter

In future don't tell anybody what plans you have just lay out the present situation and see if the person still wants to associate with you for who you are. That's what I do
Yeah... Thanks God you having a paradigm shift...

cos its really not fair.... that's why we have alot of messed up relationships lately because of misplaced priorities...

my current fiancée met me in my family house, and though she's from a very wealthy background accepted me in there without knowing yet that i was constructing two flats in different places... she was surprised and even angry why i didn't tell her initially. The fact is that not everything is as they seem!!! people will always miss their reward in life because they looking at the now!!!

you need to see the was this babe left me all by myself with the drinks already paid for and people staring!!!

hmmmmmmm

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by zoeee(f): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Scrypt:

Zoe shocked
Eh

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilokeys:

Na that one you wan comment put abi

Smh.... anyways i forgive you....
As an elder.......

I Bless You grin
kilokeys:

Na that one you wan comment put abi

Smh.... anyways i forgive you....
As an elder.......

I Bless You
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
zoeee:

Eh

kiss
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
legallyblonde:
why won't she leave?! why won't she leave?!
Why would she leave
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freest:

Yeah... Thanks God you having a paradigm shift...

cos its really not fair.... that's why we have alot of messed up relationships lately because of misplaced priorities...

my current fiancée met me in my family house, and though she's from a very wealthy background accepted me in there without knowing yet that i was constructing two flats in different places... she was surprised and even angry why i didn't tell her initially. The fact is that not everything is as they seem!!! people will always miss their reward in life because they looking at the now!!!

you need to see the was this babe left me all by myself with the drinks already paid for and people staring!!!

hmmmmmmm

LOL grin no I wouldn't be that heartless. She shouldn't have done that its not fair

Sorry I shouldn't laugh its not funny

although I don't get why you met her when you have a fiancée? whats that supposed to mean maybe its good she rejected you otherwise what were you planning on doing if she was still interested?

anyway we can leave that at one side. the point is that its good to see the potential in every human being even if it is somehow hidden

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL grin no I wouldn't be that heartless. She shouldn't have done that its not fair

although I don't get why you met her when you have a fiancée? whats that supposed to mean maybe its good she rejected you otherwise what were you planning on doing if she was still interested?

anyway we can leave that at one side. the point is that its good to see the potential in every human being even if it is somehow hidden

lol.... Okk the flirting part was just me trying to catch fun on a Sunday evening! really had not serious intentions nor strings in mind... Just asked her if we could hang out and she obliged since she's asked me severally when am gonna take her out!!! So it wasn't anything serious (atleast to me)

Anyways, different strokes for different folks, i have plans to call her and discuss what she did with her she wouldn't do same with someone else and miss who God is sending her way!!!

By the way No wonder she's still single!!! undecided
Gurgle:

lol.... Okk the flirting part was just me trying to catch fun on a Sunday evening! really had not serious intentions nor strings in mind... Just asked her if we could hang out and she obliged since she's asked me severally when am gonna take her out!!! So it wasn't anything serious (atleast to me)

Anyways, different strokes for different folks, i have plans to call her and discuss what she did with her she wouldn't do same with someone else and miss who God is sending her way!!!

By the way No wonder she's still single!!!

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by legallyblonde(f): 12:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:

Why would she leave
women loveto feel secure bae..a man living in his parents crib? NAH
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2015
legallyblonde:
women loveto feel secure bae..a man living in his parents crib? NAH
Wah does crib has to do with security So a man living in his parents crib isn't secured_?
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by OsoDupe(f): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2015
She had to leave cos she think at ur age, still staying in ur family house meant you are a mummy's boy or daddy's boy or whatever, she might have had a terrible experience with one like you before. Who knows?

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by MrTeymee(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2015
assumption is the mother of all fuckups

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:

By the way No wonder she's still single!!! undecided

Lol you're doing undecided at me whilst telling me you took another girl out for dinner. nawao

anyway you don't seem troubled by it so neither should I! but have you told your fiancée about this? just curious

yeah I was going to suggest you contact her and give her a piece of your mind but didn't want to incite you grin

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:

Wah does crib has to do with security So a man living in his parents crib isn't secured_?

well maybe he is "secured" as he has a place to live

but if he's not making any other plans then we have to call a spade a spade and admit that HE'S NOT SERIOUS

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2015
The way ladies miss nice guys because of silly reasons baffles me.

I still remember a Facebook friend I once called with a foreign number after she gave me her number.

I used a calling card which oftens changes to any area code. The olodo girl asked where I was, immediately I told her I reside and work in Congo, our relationship became sour.

The mumu never bothered to dig deep and that was it.

I abhor brainless girls. undecided

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 2:26am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The way ladies miss nice guys because of silly reasons baffles me.

I still remember a Facebook friend I once called with a foreign number after she gave me her number.

I used a calling card which oftens changes to any area code. The olodo girl asked where I was, immediately I told her I reside and work in Congo, our relationship became sour.

The mumu never bothered to dig deep and that was it.

I abhor brainless girls. undecided

do you mean you told her that to test her, or do you really work in Congo?

this thread is so interesting
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

do you mean you told her that to test her, or do you really work in Congo?

this thread is so interesting
It was supposed to be a prank but when I noticed her disappointment, I sounded serious to see if she really want me or international phone calls.

As for your question, I work in Cotonou as a GM,

gate man to be precise. grin
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 2:35am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
It was supposed to be a prank but when I noticed her disappointment, I sounded serious to see if she really want me or international phone calls.

As for your question, I work in Cotonou as a GM,

gate man to be precise. grin

wait are you serious?

If so let me put my newfound wisdom into practice:

how long have you been there? and what made you decide to go there?

are you working on anything outside of your current job? like projects, business, schooling and so on?

I think im doing good cool
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

wait are you serious?

If so let me put my newfound wisdom into practice:

how long have you been there? and what made you decide to go there?

are you working on anything outside of your current job? like projects, business, schooling and so on?

I think im doing good cool
My dear, I learnt a lot from my dad. As a CAT, when searching for a girlfriend, propose to ladies as a LION, many will be yours but as a LION, when searching for a wife, propose to ladies as a CAT and only your God-given wife will be yours.

As for your mock inquiry, you just did awesome my angel. shalom cool

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 2:58am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
My dear, I learnt a lot from my dad. As a CAT, when searching for a girlfriend, propose to ladies as a LION, many will be yours but as a LION, when searching for a wife, propose to ladies as a CAT and only your God-given wife will be yours.shalom cool

hmm.

so did father convince your mother that he was going nowhere, in order to test her?

the problem is that a lot of people really are going nowhere so you don't want to waste your time or be dragged down with them

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm.

so did father convince your mother that he was going nowhere, in order to test her?

the problem is that a lot of people really are going nowhere so you don't want to waste your time or be dragged down with them
I understand that a lot of people are going nowhere but the ones going somewhere don't carry it in their forehead as signpost.

There are three secrets about men that I told my bestie cousin sis. A man who is going somewhere in life must be a good manager of time, finances and friends and sometimes they are loners.

Also engage a man in a brain-cracking(without I-too-know attitude) discussion and believe me, you will know his true self.

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I understand that a lot of people are going nowhere but the ones going somewhere don't carry it in their forehead as signpost.

There are three secrets about men that I told my bestie cousin sis. A man who is going somewhere in life must be a good manager of time, finances and friends and sometimes they are loners.

Also engage a man in a brain-cracking(without I-too-know attitude) discussion and believe me, you will know his true self.

whats the best method for brain cracking

and whats an example of that attitude. and not having that attitude?

the last time I tried something like that the guy turned out to be evil so I just ignore most of them its not good but what I can I say

"NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name / If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy / Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79