Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is God Calling Me Back? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Calling Me Back? (5985 Views)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Is God Calling Me To Be A Missionary? / There Is God And He Answers Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I ended it, it just wouldn't have worked.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls check your mail.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Ishilove: 2:45am On Jul 15, 2015
No matter how long or how far you run, when God calls you, you will have no choice but to respond.

I pray you experience the joys, grace and peace of the Lord smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by eazydon(m): 4:49am On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I used to be born again o my sister grin but I grew up, most of the things in the bible have never really made sense to me anyways, as I always had questions, no one could answer them convincingly and gradually, I found myself here.

I have made my decisions dear but thanks for looking out.smiley

Ask me any major questions you have, and get ready for a convincing answer

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by freecocoa(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
eazydon:

Ask me any major questions you have, and get ready for a convincing answer
Ok.

Is there a particular way to God? If yes, which/what is it?
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
I'm sorry to hear that.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by YuhDarlinHubby: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Ok.

yuh kno d way
freecuckooo wink
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by eazydon(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Ok.

Thanks for that question and I am very glad that you really desire to know the truth.

First of all, to get a broader view of the answer to your question, we have to consider a very important issue - Are All Religions the Same? Do They All Lead to God? This is somehow related to your question and we will treat this first before coming to your question. Also please note that all my answers will be based basically on the scriptures if you don't mind, and this is devoid of any misinterpretations as is common today

Are All Religions the Same? Do They All Lead to God?

No, all religions are not the same. The Bible contains many examples of religions that displease God. These fall into two basic categories.

Category 1: Worshipping false gods

The Bible describes the worship of false gods with such terms as “delusion,” “futility,” and “useless.” (Jeremiah 10:3-5; 16:19, 20) Jehovah * God commanded the ancient nation of Israel: “You must not have any other gods besides me.” (Exodus 20:3, 23; 23:24) When the Israelites worshipped other gods, “God became enraged.”—Numbers 25:3; Leviticus 20:2; Judges 2:13, 14.

God still has the same attitude toward the worship of such “so-called gods.” (1 Corinthians 8:5, 6; Galatians 4:cool He commands those who want to worship him to stop associating with those who practice false religion, saying: “Get out from among them, and separate yourselves.” (2 Corinthians 6:14-17)

Now ask yourself, if all religions are the same and lead people to God, then why would God give such a command?

Category 2: Worshipping the true God in a way he does not approve

At times, the Israelites worshipped God using beliefs and practices borrowed from the worship of false gods, but God rejected this attempt to mix true religion with false. (Exodus 32:8; Deuteronomy 12:2-4) Jesus condemned the religious leaders of his day because of the way they worshipped God; they made an outward show of being religious, yet they hypocritically “disregarded the weightier matters of the Law, namely, justice and mercy and faithfulness.”—Matthew 23:23.

Likewise today, only religion that is based on truth leads people to God. This truth is found in the Bible. (John 4:24; 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17) Religions whose teachings conflict with the Bible actually steer people away from God. Many teachings that people think come from the Bible—including the Trinity, the immortal soul, and eternal torment(in hell)—were borrowed from those who worshipped false gods. Worship that promotes such teachings is “in vain,” or useless, because it replaces God’s requirements with religious traditions.—Mark 7:7, 8.

God detests religious hypocrisy. (Titus 1:16) To help people draw closer to God, a religion must affect their everyday lives and not just consist of rituals or formalities. For example, the Bible says: “If any man thinks he is religious but does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he is deceiving his own heart, and his worship is futile. The religion that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world.” (James 1:26, 27; footnotes) The King James Version uses the expression “pure religion” for this clean, unhypocritical worship.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by eazydon(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
To continue...

But What Is the Good News About Religion?

1. Is all religion good?

There are sincere people in all religions. It is good news that God sees those people and cares about them. But sadly, religion has been used for evil ends. (2 Corinthians 4:3, 4; 11:13-15) According to news reports, some religions are even involved in terrorism, genocide, war, and child abuse. How this saddens sincere believers in God!—Read Matthew 24:3-5, 11, 12.

Whereas true religion glorifies God, false religion displeases him. It teaches ideas that are not in the Bible, including false teachings about God and about the dead. But God (Jehovah) wants people to know the truth about him.—Read Ezekiel 18:4; 1 Timothy 2:3-5.

2. What is the good news about religion?

Happily, God is not deceived by religions that claim to love him but are really in love with Satan’s world. (James 4:4) God’s Word refers to all false religion as “Babylon the Great.” Babylon was the ancient city where false religion began after the Flood of Noah’s day. Soon, God will bring a sudden end to religion that deceives and oppresses mankind.—Read Revelation 17:1, 2, 5, 16, 17; 18:8.

There is more good news. God has not forgotten the sincere people who are scattered among all kinds of religions worldwide. He is uniting such people by teaching them the truth.—Read Micah 4:2, 5.

3. What should sincere people do?

God cares about people who love what is true and good. He urges them to leave false religion behind. People who love God are willing to make changes to please him.—Read Revelation 18:4.

In the first century, when sincere people heard the good news from the apostles, they responded with joy. They learned a new way of life from God, a happier way of life with a purpose and a hope. They are a good example for us today because they responded to the good news by putting God first in their lives.—Read 1 Thessalonians 1:8, 9; 2:13.

God welcomes into his family of worshippers those who turn away from false religion. If you accept God’s warm invitation, you will receive his friendship, a new and loving family of fellow worshippers of God, and everlasting life.—Read Mark 10:29, 30; 2 Corinthians 6:17, 18.

4. How will God bring joy to every land?

The coming judgment of false religion is good news. It will bring worldwide relief from oppression. Never again will false religion mislead and divide mankind. Everyone living will be united in the worship of the only true God.—Read Revelation 18:20, 21; 21:3, 4.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by eazydon(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Is It Necessary to Belong to an Organized Religion?

Yes, because God wants people to gather for worship. The Bible says: “Let us consider one another so as to motivate to love and fine works, not forsaking our meeting together.”—Hebrews 10:24, 25, footnote.

Jesus indicated that his followers would form an organized group when he said to them: “By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” (John 13:35) As a primary way of showing this love, disciples of Christ would associate with fellow believers. They would be organized into congregations that meet regularly for worship. (1 Corinthians 16:19) Collectively, they would form a worldwide brotherhood.—1 Peter 2:17.

But then, more is needed than just belonging to a religion

While the Bible shows that people should gather to worship God, it does not teach that a person can please God by just being a member of a religion. To be approved by God, a person’s religion must affect his everyday life. For example, the Bible says: “The religion that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world.”—James 1:27,
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by eazydon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
So, How Can You Find the True Religion?

Illustrating how to tell the difference between those who practice true religion and those who do not, the Bible says: “By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?” (Matthew 7:16) Just as you can distinguish a grapevine from a thornbush by what it produces, you can distinguish true religion from false by its fruits, or by these identifying features.

1.True religion teaches the truth that is based on the Bible, not on human philosophies. (John 4:24; 17:17) This includes religious truths about the soul and the hope of everlasting life on a paradise earth. (Psalm 37:29; Isaiah 35:5, 6; Ezekiel 18:4) It also does not hold back from exposing religious falsehood.—Matthew 15:9; 23:27, 28.

2. True religion helps people to know God, including teaching them his name, Jehovah. (Psalm 83:18; Isaiah 42:8; John 17:3, 6) It does not teach that he is incomprehensible or aloof; rather, it teaches that he wants us to have a relationship with him.—James 4:8.

3. True religion highlights Jesus Christ as the one through whom God grants salvation. (Acts 4:10, 12) Its members obey Jesus’ commands and strive to follow his example.—John 13:15; 15:14.

4. True religion focuses on God’s Kingdom as mankind’s only hope. Its members actively tell others about that Kingdom.—Matthew 10:7; 24:14.

5. True religion promotes unselfish love. (John 13:35) It teaches respect for all ethnic groups and welcomes people from all races, cultures, languages, and backgrounds. (Acts 10:34, 35) Moved by love, its members do not go to war.—Micah 4:3; 1 John 3:11, 12.

6. True religion has no paid clergy, and it does not give high-sounding religious titles to any of its members.—Matthew 23:8-12; 1 Peter 5:2, 3.

7. True religion is completely neutral in political affairs. (John 17:16; 18:36) However, its members respect and obey the government where they live, in harmony with the Bible’s command: “Pay back Caesar’s things to Caesar [representing the civil authority], but God’s things to God.”—Mark 12:17; Romans 13:1, 2.

8. True religion is a way of life, not just a ritual or a formality. Its members adhere to the Bible’s high moral standards in all aspects of life. (Ephesians 5:3-5; 1 John 3:18) Rather than being grim, though, they find joy in worshipping “the happy God.”—1 Timothy 1:11.

9. Those who practice true religion will be in the minority. (Matthew 7:13, 14) Members of the true religion are often looked down on, ridiculed, and persecuted for doing God’s will.—Matthew 5:10-12.

But do you feel like 'True religion is not just ‘the right religion for me’?

There is a danger in choosing a religion based solely on how it makes us feel. The Bible foretold a time when people would “surround themselves with [religious] teachers to have their ears tickled.” (2 Timothy 4:3) In contrast, the Bible encourages us to follow “the religion that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father,” even if that religion is unpopular.—James 1:27, footnote; John 15:18, 19.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by eazydon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
You are very right to question religion

Why Question Religion?

Suppose you need to have surgery for a life-threatening illness. You would want to have the utmost confidence in the surgeon, since your life will be in his hands. Would it not be prudent to review his record of experience?

Similarly, it is wise to examine religion carefully. If you belong to a religious organization, you are, in effect, putting your spiritual life in its hands. This includes your prospects for salvation.

Jesus provided a standard to help us view religion objectively. He said: “Each tree is known by its own fruit.” (Luke 6:44) For example, when you look at a particular religion or denomination, what fruitage does it bear? Do its religious leaders place excessive emphasis on money? Do its members follow Bible principles regarding warfare and morals? Finally, is any religion deserving of trust?

We will examine these issues in my next posts.

But before then, I hope we are getting close to answering your initial question and please feel free to ask any more questions

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by freecocoa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
eazydon:

Thanks for that question and I am very glad that you really desire to know the truth.

First of all, to get a broader view of the answer to your question, we have to consider a very important issue - Are All Religions the Same? Do They All Lead to God? This is somehow related to your question and we will treat this first before coming to your question. Also please note that all my answers will be based basically on the scriptures if you don't mind, and this is devoid of any misinterpretations as is common today

Are All Religions the Same? Do They All Lead to God?

No, all religions are not the same. The Bible contains many examples of religions that displease God. These fall into two basic categories.

Category 1: Worshipping false gods

The Bible describes the worship of false gods with such terms as “delusion,” “futility,” and “useless.” (Jeremiah 10:3-5; 16:19, 20) Jehovah * God commanded the ancient nation of Israel: “You must not have any other gods besides me.” (Exodus 20:3, 23; 23:24) When the Israelites worshipped other gods, “God became enraged.”—Numbers 25:3; Leviticus 20:2; Judges 2:13, 14.

God still has the same attitude toward the worship of such “so-called gods.” (1 Corinthians 8:5, 6; Galatians 4:cool He commands those who want to worship him to stop associating with those who practice false religion, saying: “Get out from among them, and separate yourselves.” (2 Corinthians 6:14-17)

Now ask yourself, if all religions are the same and lead people to God, then why would God give such a command?

Category 2: Worshipping the true God in a way he does not approve

At times, the Israelites worshipped God using beliefs and practices borrowed from the worship of false gods, but God rejected this attempt to mix true religion with false. (Exodus 32:8; Deuteronomy 12:2-4) Jesus condemned the religious leaders of his day because of the way they worshipped God; they made an outward show of being religious, yet they hypocritically “disregarded the weightier matters of the Law, namely, justice and mercy and faithfulness.”—Matthew 23:23.

Likewise today, only religion that is based on truth leads people to God. This truth is found in the Bible. (John 4:24; 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17) Religions whose teachings conflict with the Bible actually steer people away from God. Many teachings that people think come from the Bible—including the Trinity, the immortal soul, and eternal torment(in hell)—were borrowed from those who worshipped false gods. Worship that promotes such teachings is “in vain,” or useless, because it replaces God’s requirements with religious traditions.—Mark 7:7, 8.

God detests religious hypocrisy. (Titus 1:16) To help people draw closer to God, a religion must affect their everyday lives and not just consist of rituals or formalities. For example, the Bible says: “If any man thinks he is religious but does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he is deceiving his own heart, and his worship is futile. The religion that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world.” (James 1:26, 27; footnotes) The King James Version uses the expression “pure religion” for this clean, unhypocritical worship.
So basically, what you are saying is that, christianity is the only way to God?

You said that not all teachings in the christiandom is the way, does this mean people who believe in the trinity will all go to hell?

Let's assume I am a christian who was doing everything right(for a long time) and one day I sinned and in the process, died in sin, where will I go?
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Eazydon, you are a jehovah's witness, right?
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Sunnystooth(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I ended it, it just wouldn't have worked.
Hmmm, so this is why i've not been seeing you around from this my hiding corner. Lolz, missed your posts. Hope you are good though?
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by freecocoa(f): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sunnystooth:

Hmmm, so this is why i've not been seeing you around from this my hiding corner. Lolz, missed your posts. Hope you are good though?

Lol, I have been around o and that didn't/can't hold me down, why should it when it was a decison made rationally? I am great, how are you?
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Sunnystooth(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, I have been around o and that didn't/can't hold me down, why should it when it was a decison made rationally? I am great, how are you?
Hmmm, okay oh... Stay strong and fine then. Such they say, is life.
I'm good jare. I've just been a little busy with something else. So i've not been frequenting this section this past few days.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Gloriagee(f): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Keeping my fingers crossed you unmake that decision o. N praying in my heart u find ur way home grin

freecocoa:
I used to be born again o my sister grin but I grew up, most of the things in the bible have never really made sense to me anyways, as I always had questions, no one could answer them convincingly and gradually, I found myself here.

I have made my decisions dear but thanks for looking out.smiley
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by CrazyMan(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
freecocoa:
So BABE3, I kinda took your advice and went to church today, not. Like I planned to anyway, I was supposed to go somewhere today to hang out, but I had some time to kill, so I decided to honor the invite of a friend who said Frank Edwards, Akpororo, midnight crew and some other artists would be there, I actually agreed to go because of akpororo.

So there I was in House on the rock church, G.R.A port-harcourt,(stopped going for years now) the concert started and was really a beautiful one. The highlight of the event for me was Akpororo, that guy is critically sick with talent, he's incredibly talented, I didn't know dude can really sing, dance and more. Then there was Frank Edwards, I just got to know that the guy is really smallish in nature(not that there's anything wrong in that cheesy) people just didn't know and were surprisedsmiley, plus he was high(yes I am sure, don't ask how I know grin) but boy! Can he sing?

There was also another guy kore or so formally with the infinity band(olori oko), that dude sings like an Angel, his passion could literally be seen/felt by all, he just has the perfect dose of it, people were crying while he sang. It was a good one in all.

Then the person who invited me wouldn't let me hear word afterwards, kept saying it is the lord calling me back, how this is a sign, how I shouldn't ask questions and no matter how I think God's been falling me I should just believe, etc etc.

So my people could it really be God calling me back?cry
God has been calling you back since you were born...all you have to do, is to devout more time for him.

Start going to church more often and try to pay more attention on the sermon this time and not the music.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2015
.So you are saying that after you watch Titanic, feel emotional and shed a few tears, you will come to Nairaland and open a thread that Rose is calling you?
you people mehn!! Lool
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by MarieSucre(f): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Sunnystooth:
Lolz, just one day that you went to church after a long time, you are already doubting whether you can continue with Agnosticism. What about me that still do go to church most times?

Anyway, you've tried sha, for a lady like you to have put up this long with such in this very religious part of the world.

The next thread we'll see from you might be the one you've join the choir and you now sing to the Glory of God (which is not a bad thing by the way). Life can be that confusing for some people sometimes.
Lmao.

Allow me to laugh at you a lil jare.

You said you've got strong will, right?
Well, you'll need to exercise it here and now at this time in your life instead of allowing religious sentiment and the seeming tenderness and compassionate feelings you tend to derive by just simply having hope and faith in a sky daddy to console you in hard times of life.

I guess you should know that better than i do.

Ok bye.

woooow. you're too harsh on freecocoa. Life is not a struggle or a race. She might not be religious anymore but still want to maintain spirituality. These are two different things. Plus humans are social animals. And churches(in our very religious society) is one of the major centers of socialization. Forget that Muslims pray salat 5 times a day, once you're done with your last rakat and the salaams are greeted everyone is out. Christians actually spend more time socializing in church.

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Sunnystooth(m): 12:45am On Aug 02, 2015
MarieSucre:
woooow. you're too harsh on freecocoa. Life is not a struggle or a race. She might not be religious anymore but still want to maintain spirituality. These are two different things. Plus humans are social animals. And churches(in our very religious society) is one of the major centers of socialization. Forget that Muslims pray salat 5 times a day, once you're done with your last rakat and the salaams are greeted everyone is out. Christians actually spend more time socializing in church.
Naaaa, i was'nt too harsh on her. I just wanted to tease her a little. Cause she sounded almost like she was gonna be 'Born Again' again... Lolz. Who knows, she might be a sister and a chorister in the church now, wink
And yea, i agree with the idea of a church being a center for socialization. That's why i do go once in a while, even though i am totally Agnostic.

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Osisie(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Freecocoa, how are u?

Atheism rests on a very solid ground and I respect that. Plus, I love it when people reason properly and not just follow like zombies.

The problem is no one can really prove the existence of GOD.
You don't PROVE it, you FEEL it.

If u've ever been in love, u'll agree with me that feelings is not something one can easily explain.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by brodalikeme(m): 4:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Dear freecocoa, I admire your open mindedness and its nice for your to have visited church after a long time. Am also glad you enjoyed some aspects of the service. YES, the God is calling you back to Himself. It is very good to ask God questions at least He is not a fraud trying to hide something. My advice is that you should direct your questions to Him and I trust your open mindedness will come into great use when Him speaks to you.

NB: Permit me to call you Cocoa pls smiley

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Defcon1(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
So basically, what you are saying is that, christianity is the only way to God?

You said that not all teachings in the christiandom is the way, does this mean people who believe in the trinity will all go to hell?

Let's assume I am a christian who was doing everything right(for a long time) and one day I sinned and in the process, died in sin, where will I go?
hi.
I recommend the site, gotquestions.com
You can read their FAQs, which come from people with similar mindset as you, and you can also search (via the search box) for answers to any other question u may have, as well as ask your own specific questions
They are not biased towards any religion or denomination...they solely base their teachings on the bible and in-depth research on theism, religion,history and society.
I'd be glad if we can discuss your findings on the site

All the best.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by 49cents(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Doubting fire.

You should catch on quicker.tongue

I am just really a music person but if there's anything I'm convinced of, it is that I'm done with religion.

You are done with what you are convinced religion means or represents

I guess I know where it is all coming from
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
whether you like, continue whether you like don't keeping joking with crucial issues thinking that tis a trivial matter.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by SonOfEl(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Freecocoa, MARK MY WORDS, you shall find true spirituality (not religion) someday. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by urheme: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea, there are some really hot guys/girls in that church, there was one fine brother that was even giving me eye.cheesy

I didn't listen to any word ojare, I solely went there to see Akpororo.tongue

You went to a club, what you just described here fall below the standard of a church.
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by urheme: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Osisie:
Freecocoa, how are u?

Atheism rests on a very solid ground and I respect that. Plus, I love it when people reason properly and not just follow like zombies.

The problem is no one can really prove the existence of GOD.
You don't PROVE it, you FEEL it.

If u've ever been in love, u'll agree with me that feelings is not something one can easily explain.

I hope this helps.

Good point,

If God is like love then it has nothing to do with religion
Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
McSterling:
Each time I listen to Enya, I feel the holy ghost.
being a diehard enya fan, this Your comment almost killed me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me Back? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2016
brodalikeme:
Dear freecocoa, I admire your open mindedness and its nice for your to have visited church after a long time. Am also glad you enjoyed some aspects of the service. YES, the God is calling you back to Himself. It is very good to ask God questions at least He is not a fraud trying to hide something. My advice is that you should direct your questions to Him and I trust your open mindedness will come into great use when Him speaks to you.

NB: Permit me to call you Cocoa pls smiley
Does God really speak to people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? / Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.