Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Case Of The Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case Of The Ex (2582 Views)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2015
I have been having a Lil issue lately
My ex n i broke up bout 2yrs ago after I found out she was having an affair just next door long story short she got pregnant for d guy n moved in with him...
She calls me once once tryn to keep in touch saying hi n all.
I ignored her calls for a while until lastweek when she called again to say hello and dis time she even wanted to invite me to her baby's bday...I had to ask her r u OK?? And declined d invite she has somehow tried to be friendly and even sents me WhatsApp msgs too..all this has stired up passed memories with her n I kinda miss her but the past is d past...am just wondering if its right to keep in touch with her at all? Why all dis sudden friendship? Would it be harsh to tell her not to ever call me again?
Re: Case Of The Ex by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2015
wait leemme ask oshiomole
Re: Case Of The Ex by balogundayo(m): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2015
she misses u inside her...or...she's just being a good girl...lol

bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Case Of The Ex by sinaj(f): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2015
I think she is feeling guilty within nd keeping in touch or getin along with you will relieve dat guilt smiley

If you can handle d emotions nd memory, you shud yield to her request buh if u cnt, move ya dumb ass on cool
Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2015
sinaj:
I think she is feeling guilty within nd keeping in touch or getin along with you will relieve dat guilt smiley

If you can handle d emotions nd memory, you shud yield to her request buh if u cnt, move ya dumb ass on cool
Hmmn,yielding to her request is totally out if it,after what she put me thru!!!!
Re: Case Of The Ex by Dollyak(f): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

Hmmn,yielding to her request is totally out if it,after what she put me thru!!!!
Put you through you say?
Run... She is most likely contacting you for emotional rebounds. I wouldn't be surprised if she had just broken up with another guy.
2. She is either lonely.
3. She might be trying to check up on you to make sure you haven't moved on. Some people hate to see their ex happy.

The point is you need to run because some girls can be very manipulating.

1 Like

Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:
I have been having a Lil issue lately
My ex n i broke up bout 2yrs ago after I found out she was having an affair just next door long story short she got pregnant for d guy n moved in with him...
She calls me once once tryn to keep in touch saying hi n all.
I ignored her calls for a while until lastweek when she called again to say hello and dis time she even wanted to invite me to her baby's bday...I had to ask her r u OK?? And declined d invite she has somehow tried to be friendly and even sents me WhatsApp msgs too..all this has stired up passed memories with her n I kinda miss her but the past is d past...am just wondering if its right to keep in touch with her at all? Why all dis sudden friendship? Would it be harsh to tell her not to ever call me again?

No it wouldn't be too harsh at all. if that's what you feel you need to do then do it

1 Like

Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Dollyak:
Run... She is most likely contacting you for emotional rebounds. I wouldn't be surprised if she had just broken up with another guy.
2. She is either lonely.
3. She might be trying to check up on you to make sure you haven't moved on. Some people hate to see their ex happy.

The point is you need to run because some girls can be very manipulating.
Like u read my mind..tanx dear

1 Like

Re: Case Of The Ex by Dollyak(f): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

Like u read my mind..tanx dear
No worries. I am sorry but you are not her priority, the other guy is/was. She deserves everything coming at her.
Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 1:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

No it wouldn't be too harsh at all. if that's what you feel you need to do then do it
OK gurgle
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

OK gurgle

ya im starting to feel annoyed on your behalf. did she even apologise for what she put you through before she started friending you on Whatsapp self angry what a joke

1 Like

Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 1:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

ya im starting to feel annoyed on your behalf. did she even apologise for what she put you through before she started friending you on Whatsapp self angry what a joke
Mehn, girls r crazy these days brother..
She didn't apologize n somehow wants to be friends for what, I don't knw
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 1:38am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

Mehn, girls r crazy these days brother..
She didn't apologize n somehow wants to be friends for what, I don't knw

why does everyone always think im a guy? do I type like one or what?

anyway if you want you can always ask

like are you going to explain why you acted the way you did, and so on

maybe that might clear it up for you. then you can evaluate the situation

but do you think you are in the right frame of mind to talk to her? you sound like youre slipping back into liking her
Re: Case Of The Ex by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2015
There is no point keeping in touch with ppol who doesn't value u in d first place..attending her baby's bday is a wrong move..she is ur past & u shud move on with ur own life...
Have fun baby wink

3 Likes

Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 1:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

why does everyone always think im a guy? do I type like one or what?

anyway if you want you can always ask

like are you going to explain why you acted the way you did, and so on

maybe that might clear it up for you. then you can evaluate the situation

but do you think you are in the right frame of mind to talk to her? you sound like youre slipping back into liking her
Loool, sorry I jst thot u were a guy,maybe its d way u typed.
I don't think I even wana talk cos it will bring back memories I have put behind me n that's what really hurts d most.. undecided
Re: Case Of The Ex by Clinton594(m): 2:00am On Jun 29, 2015
[size=13pt]Lol it depends on understanding shaaaa.
I still relate me my Ex of three years breakup.... We're in the Same and we chat sometimes.... She also lives next door to my guy.

We never had to quarrel b4 breaking up, it was just a mature breakup.... Cos seriously our G.P was telling on us and ever since.... there's been great improvement.
I'm on my finals and I'm happy we made that decision then
[/size]
Re: Case Of The Ex by Clinton594(m): 2:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Clinton594:
[size=13pt]Lol it depends on understanding shaaaa.
I still relate me my Ex of three years breakup.... We're in the Same school and we chat sometimes.... She also lives next door to my guy.

We never had to quarrel b4 breaking up, it was just a mature breakup.... Cos seriously our G.P was telling on us and ever since.... there's been great improvement.
I'm in my finals and I'm happy we made that decision then
[/size]
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 2:03am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

Loool, sorry I jst thot u were a guy,maybe its d way u typed.
I don't think I even wana talk cos it will bring back memories I have put behind me n that's what really hurts d most.. undecided

lol need to work on my masculine typing... undecided

yeah then i would advise you to just delete her and forget it. i have actually just done that with somebody and i feel 100 times better. i wish i had done it before instead of tolerating nonsense

1 Like

Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 2:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

lol need to work on my masculine typing... undecided

yeah then i would advise you to just delete her and forget it. i have actually just done that with somebody and i feel 100 times better. i wish i had done it before instead of tolerating nonsense
Lmao @ masculine typing that was funny
Don't sweat it jor, I now knw u r a babe grin
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

Lmao @ masculine typing that was funny
Don't sweat it jor, I now knw u r a babe grin

Wow look what somebody just said to me cry grin

sarmiie:

Chop knuckle, bro
Re: Case Of The Ex by sarmiie(m): 2:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Wow look what somebody just said to me cry grin

Lol....my bad...you definitely type like a dude..ur being asexual (no m or f) doesn't help matters too.

It's all goo tho. Should u ever feel snoopy, u can use that skill to check ur bf's fidelity.
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 2:42am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

Lol....my bad...you definitely type like a dude..ur being asexual (no m or f) doesn't help matters too.

It's all goo tho. Should u ever feel snoopy, u can use that skill to check ur bf's fidelity.

how do you put the (m/f)? ive been wondering why i don't have any

i think i'll just leave it since it makes people read my posts with a neutral mind wink

looool do you think so? I never thought of that. although by that time he would probably be used to my manly typing too embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Case Of The Ex by sarmiie(m): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

how do you put the (m/f)? ive been wondering why i don't have any

i think i'll just leave it since it makes people read my posts with a neutral mind wink

looool do you think so? I never thought of that. although by that time he would probably be used to my manly typing too embarassed grin

I don't think u can do the m/f thing anymore. It should have been done when u registered. People never read with a neutral mind, except its about technobabble. In their minds, u'r male. C'est finis!!

True about the boyfriend tin, but if u have a close, trusty male friend, he can show u how to.
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 3:03am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

I don't think u can do the m/f thing anymore. It should have been done when u registered. People never read with a neutral mind, except its about technobabble. In their minds, u'r male. C'est finis!!

True about the boyfriend tin, but if u have a close, trusty male friend, he can show u how to.

I never thought I would be into that kind of thing. snooping into my mans phone/e-mails

unless I suspect he is in any kind of trouble

I don't think I would have that time but I may be wrong, judging from the kind of things I read on here these days

even you who is suggesting it, wouldn't you feel terrible knowing your gf was reading all your private stuff
Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 3:04am On Jun 29, 2015
E lo sun
Re: Case Of The Ex by sarmiie(m): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

I never thought I would be into that kind of thing. snooping into my mans phone/e-mails

unless I suspect he is in any kind of trouble

I don't think I would have that time but I may be wrong, judging from the kind of things I read on here these days

even you who is suggesting it, wouldn't you feel terrible knowing your gf was reading all your private stuff

Hey, I'm not in any way telling you to do it. I'm just saying that ur "masculine" mode of typing has its uses too.....besides, haven't you heard of "trust but verify"??. I don't date insecure people, so if my gf does that, then she must have had a very legitimate reason.
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 3:13am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

Hey, I'm not in any way telling you to do it. I'm just saying that ur "masculine" mode of typing has its uses too.....besides, haven't you heard of "trust but verify"??. I don't date insecure people, so if my gf does that, then she must have had a very legitimate reason.

lol trust but verify. yeah that's true.

haha but you wont know how secure she is until youre in deep, that's how people get into these situations.

anyway, here's to a bright future with no need for snooping wink
Re: Case Of The Ex by Nature8(m): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2015
The best thing is to get her out of your memory and move on with your life bro.. I guess you still love her, that's why you haven't tell her to stop calling.. Don't give her the chance to manipulate you again.. She's married to someone she cheated and betrayed your love with.. Don't be too nice to her, tell her not to call you again and focus on her husband..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 3:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Nature8:
The best thing is to get her out of your memory and move on with your life bro.. I guess you still love her, that's why you haven't tell her to stop calling.. Don't give her the chance to manipulate you again.. She's married to someone she cheated and betrayed your love with.. Don't be too nice to her, tell her not to call you again and focus on her husband..
U hit d nail on the head sir...Gbam

1 Like

Re: Case Of The Ex by Mostwanted7: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Dollyak:

No worries. I am sorry but you are not her priority, the other guy is/was. She deserves everything coming at her.

You re as beautiful as ur brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of The Ex by sinaj(f): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

option 2 iz dere wink
Re: Case Of The Ex by sarmiie(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

lol trust but verify. yeah that's true.

haha but you wont know how secure she is until youre in deep, that's how people get into these situations.

anyway, here's to a bright future with no need for snooping wink

Yeah...I'll drink to that toast of urs.
So u found a way to declare ur sex once and for all....I'll drink to that as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is My Eye Color? / Use Your Hidden Power To Become Successful In Marriage.. / Sex On First Date, Any Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.