Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Case Of The Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case Of The Ex (2583 Views)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

Yeah...I'll drink to that toast of urs.
So u found a way to declare ur sex once and for all....I'll drink to that as well

yeah somebody else confused me for a guy this morning and helped me on the path to declaration smh grin
Re: Case Of The Ex by sarmiie(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah somebody else confused me for a guy this morning and helped me on the path to declaration smh grin

I see....well, at least u and ur boyfriend'll never be short of things to discuss.
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

I see....well, at least u and ur boyfriend'll never be short of things to discuss.

I didn't understand you
Re: Case Of The Ex by Youngpo413: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:

Hmmn,yielding to her request is totally out if it,after what she put me thru!!!!
call her and give her a very serious warning,after all she put you,she is supposed to be your worst enemy,delete her contacts and tell her to delete yours,if she tries to contact you in person,give her an acid bath if there is no acid,just beat her to a pulp.
Re: Case Of The Ex by chccho(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Youngpo413:
call her and give her a very serious warning,after all she put you,she is supposed to be your worst enemy,delete her contacts and tell her to delete yours,if she tries to contact you in person,give her an acid bath if there is no acid,just beat her to a pulp.
Hehehe bros u harsh o,but thank all the same I get ur msg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Case Of The Ex by sarmiie(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't understand you

In terms of understanding, it'll be easier for you to get his points and the things he says, and put urself in his shoes.

And if u talk like u type, u'l probably have lots of male friends too

PS: all this is psychobabble from my psychology class. If it sounds esoteric to you, just laugh it off.
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

In terms of understanding, it'll be easier for you to get his points and the things he says, and put urself in his shoes.

PS: all this is psychobabble from my psychology class. If it sounds esoteric to you, just laugh it off.

LOL mehn wetin you dey talk

yh I have a few male friends, will probably have more in future as I have begun to open up more. its good to have that balance
Re: Case Of The Ex by sarmiie(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL mehn wetin you dey talk

yh I have a few male friends, will probably have more in future as I have begun to open up more. its good to have that balance

Sure it is.
Re: Case Of The Ex by Gurgle(f): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2015
sarmiie:

wait I just understood what you're saying. sorry I got your post confused with another one that I didn't understand

well I hope so. I really didn't realize how much I sounded like a male until you guys alerted me to it. so hopefully its a blessing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.