Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. (4682 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Do they Have A Case Or Are They Just Being Unreasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by FrankDude: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2015
I decided to post this here because I realise people here are matured and experienced.

I noticed anytime a lady starts misbehaving with me, like giving me an attitude, I just throw her away like I have never met her before. I have gotten lots of crappy attitudes from ladies, they feeling too important and all that, they feeling like they are doing me a Favour or something, or acting like I am forcing myself on them, now a days ones a girl shows any sign of misbehaving, I completely dispose her, I delete her contact and forget abt her existence. And then I move on to the next lady I met.

Is this normal? Am i getting matured? Am I developing a problematic attitude. What does this mean? Should I be worried. Pls reasonable responses only.

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Kimoni: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Ruq: 2:24am On Jun 29, 2015
You probably witnessed a scornful childhood, you were prolly brought up by intolerable peeps and subconsciously it has become part of you, I was like that, heck I'm still like that. If you try too overestimate your relevance, I'll make sure you're irrelevant. And I'm the straightforward kinda nigga, you like me say it, it won't work out say it, don't prolong ish, my emotions don't last long on a could be chick.

It actually depends on why you're letting them off, I for one hate to feel like a burden on someone, if you want me to go, I'm gone no big ish. Another ish is maybe you're handsome like me wink and you feel you shouldnt have to press on a babe for so long before she agrees, but guy I swear in my ugliest and brokest moment was when I had the prettiest babes, since then I understood some babes dont give a flip about what you look like. Or maybe You're just a a grown spoilt brat who has always got what he wants which has made you intolerable. Sha no one would tolerate the kind of disrespect some chicks dish out except low life woman wrappers. You shouldnt become that because you want a babe, eff that I can't die for you don't die for me.

However I'd still say you should smoke some chill and grow up although some ladies deserve hi5's in the face. You didn't tell us if these babes are already gfs or babes still in the toasting stage.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by CountDracula(m): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Aiye po gan...
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by magaman: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Omo grow up n get some level of tolerance. I was once like DAT but am married now n I thank God for DAT.

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by thorpido(m): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2015
You will need to grow up a bit.Yes,there are situations when you may need to discard a relationship because you've seen it's not going to work but when you throw away every relationship the way you're going,you might never settle down.
Whether you accept it or not,dealing with women requires tolerance.You will have to take your eyes away from some things.

Except you are in America where Frankdude can marry Johndude.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Karleb(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
magaman:

Omo grow up n get some level of tolerance. I was once like DAT but am married now n I thank God for DAT.

Your name tho' lipsrsealed

Op! Nothing do you!
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Your level of tolerance is low.

I was once in your shoe,till I met my woman,since then,I went back to your shoe again.

A lady overform,zoom I go.

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Everyone comes with his or her baggage...
And you keep dropping them likes its hot means you have such a low tolerance level and a huge baggage...no offence..
If it's one or two ladies you have dropped,I can understand...
But many means you have got a problem yourself.
Or you just might be a super magnet for ill behaved ladies...

7 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2015
I know ladies normally give attitudes during the early stage of relationships. . But with time, they'll come down.. when you guys start flowing well...

You can give examples of what the ladies do...
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by 5minsmadness: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2015
FrankDude:
I decided to post this here because I realise people here are matured and experienced.

Lol, you r so wrong.

I noticed anytime a lady starts misbehaving with me, like giving me an attitude, I just throw her away like I have never met her before. I have gotten lots of crappy attitudes from ladies, they feeling too important and all that, they feeling like they are doing me a Favour or something, or acting like I am forcing myself on them, now a days ones a girl shows any sign of misbehaving, I completely dispose her, I delete her contact and forget abt her existence. And then I move on to the next lady I met
You are realising your self worth.
Ladies of nowadays feel a guy should bow at thier feet and worship hem when they have done NOTHING to deserve it apart from possessing braests and a vag1na.
But I don't blame them. It's the foolish prepubescent boys that constantly humiliate themselves for a worthless piece of punny I blame.
You see them liking the girl's pic even when she looks like taribo west.

You are gradually rising above the bullsh1t. Congratulations.

Is this normal? Am i getting matured? Am I developing a problematic attitude. What does this mean? Should I be worried. Pls reasonable responses only.
Yes it is normal.
Yes you are getting matured. Now you will be able to choose a quality lady who you can share your dreams with instead of any street rat.
You shouldn't be worried. You should be proud of yourself.
It's better days ahead for you bro.

11 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by FrankDude: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I know ladies normally give attitudes during the early stage of relationships. . But with time, they'll come down.. when you guys start flowing well...

You can give examples of what the ladies do...

For instance , the lady never says hi or hello on social networks but expects me to do that always, the lady saying she would think about it when I wanna see her, or the lady not replying my msgs but reading it, that shii annoys me, and I am quite handsome, I dint believe in making a girl love me with time, I believe if she doesn't love u, don't push it, if she rejects me either indrectky or directly, I reject her offer of friendship brashly and move on.

Am I OK?

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2015
FrankDude:

For instance , the lady never says hi or hello on social networks but expects me to do that always, the lady saying she would think about it when I wanna see her, or the lady not replying my msgs but reading it, that shii annoys me, and I am quite handsome, I dint believe in making a girl love me with time, I believe if she doesn't love u, don't push it, if she rejects me either indrectky or directly, I reject her offer of friendship brashly and move on.

Am I OK?
Yeah, you're ok..I know how you feel.... I hope you find a lady who compliments you. .
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by funlord(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2015
grin

OP! There is nothing wrong with you! It is your CHOICE! It is only local girls who do all that forming and posing shite without even knowing what kind of relationship a man is trying 2 initiate with them! Its a sign of THEIR own insecurities and lack of exposure! The formular is this, " if a woman is appreciative of the time and attention you shower her with, then become platonic friends before moving on 2 something more serious, but once they start that local forming crap, kick them 2 the curb while its hot, because THEY ARE IMMATURE! No time!
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Madamkilljoy(f): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2015
5minsmadness:
Ladies of nowadays feel a guy should bow at thier feet and worship hem when they have done NOTHING to deserve it apart from possessing braests and a vag1na.
But. . . a worthless piece of punny I blame.
You are gradually rising above the bullsh1t. Congratulations. Yes it is normal.

I'll appreciate it if you stop insulting us. Besides, it's not all ladies that act the way you've pointed out. Why are you encouraging him to be intolerant? I just hope that in his search for a perfect and matured lady he won't end up falling deeply in love with a lady who has the same attitude he hates.

@Op: You switch from one girl to another because of their attitude. I'm sure that you're perfect in all ramifications. Do you feel that it's only handsomeness ladies want? Bear in mind that you can't have it all- beauty, brain, good attitude, a perfect cook. She would have all but lack one. Changing girls won't help you, you could be incurring curses from most of the girls you have jilted, especially if some of them loved you sincerely.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
If their behavior is just so bad that you can't cope, then ok. It's your right to choose who you want to accept into your life. You don't have to date someone if you're not happy with them. Just remember no one is perfect. It's likely you just haven't found the right person yet, not that the right person will be perfect but you will be more tolerant with her and will be okay with her imperfections.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by YourCoffin: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nothing is wrong with you. All women do that so you won't be stopping anytime soon if you continue that way. They know they have very little to offer you and the only way to make you value them is to break you. If you can't stay alone and desire to stay with a woman, then play along and give them the illusion that she's broken you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by snakebeat: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol, you r so wrong.
You are realising your self worth.
But I don't blame them. It's the foolish prepubescent boys that constantly humiliate themselves for a worthless piece of punny I blame.
You see them liking the girl's pic even when she looks like taribo west.
You are gradually rising above the bullsh1t. Congratulations.
Yes it is normal.
Yes you are getting matured. Now you will be able to choose a quality lady who you can share your dreams with instead of any street rat.
It's better days ahead for you bro.
Anytime I go tru ur post, I don't bother commenting, it's always on point.
I grt u sir...

Cc: FrankDude this man has said it all. there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way u discard ladies. It's better to discard them, before they make u to do something silly. Honestly, considerable number of them got intolerable attitude....

2 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by 5minsmadness: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
snakebeat:

Anytime I go tru ur post, I don't bother commenting, it's always on point.
I grt u sir...

Cc: FrankDude this man has said it all. there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way u discard ladies. It's better to discard them, before they make u to do something silly. Honestly, considerable number of them got intolerable attitude....

I greet you too sir. Some people don't like hearing the truth on this forum. Na thier headache. Why will anyone want to chase away a decent girl? You ask a girl out nd she looks at you like who are u to speak to her yet when u get to know her better she is little more than a university dropout. When you see a decent lady no one will tell you that you have seen quality. You'll hold unto her with all your might. But for the "hi, hi" group kindly kick them to the curb till they develop adequate sense and manners.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by snakebeat: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

I greet you too sir. Some people don't like hearing the truth on this forum. Na thier headache. Why will anyone want to chase away a decent girl? You ask a girl out nd she looks at you like who are u to speak to her yet when u get to know her better she is little more than a university dropout. When you see a decent lady no one will tell you that you have seen quality. You'll hold unto her with all your might. But for the "hi, hi" group kindly kick them to the curb till they develop adequate sense and manners.
Spot on!
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by 5minsmadness: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

I'll appreciate it if you stop insulting us. Besides, it's not all ladies that act the way you've pointed out. Why are you encouraging him to be intolerant? I just hope that in his search for a perfect and matured lady he won't end up falling deeply in love with a lady who has the same attitude he hates.

@Op: You switch from one girl to another because of their attitude. I'm sure that you're perfect in all ramifications. Do you feel that it's only handsomeness ladies want? Bear in mind that you can't have it all- beauty, brain, good attitude, a perfect cook. She would have all but lack one. Changing girls won't help you, you could be incurring curses from most of the girls you have jilted, especially if some of them loved you sincerely.

OP don't let this woman deceive or threaten you, none of these illegal curses will work in Jesus name, Amen! Abi na by force to like person? Rubbish.

@madamkilljoy
bullsh1t.
If you read what the op describes as people he ignored you will know we are not talking about all women. Also it seems you think he is sleeping with them before dumping them. I stand to be corrected but I don't think so.

Some girls sorry to say are just plain stupid. They think the world revolves around them cos they have a vagaina. Nothing intelligent to say apart from hi hi and 'I need recharge card.' Such girls are deleted shaparly from my Facebook and bbm. A friend introduces you two and the first thing she does is flick her fingers rudely at you and say 'I need a drink'. I be waiter? When u chat they look away uninterestedly and yawn incessantly then u decide OK cool and you go your way only to recieve stupid texts two days later. "Hi", "Hi".

Hi yourself biitch.
***presses block button***

Nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by snakebeat: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
FrankDude:

Am I OK?
U're perfectly ok...
This is how any sane guy should act. No time for rubbish, moreover, she is not adding any value to ur life, rather she is even likely to detract from ur peace.
When u meet a decent girl that truly deserves u, u'll know by her response, u don't need to beg anyone inorder to be in a relationship.

Don't be influence by those men u see licking women's feet, pestering them, they aren't men, they are bunch of disappointment...

3 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
FrankDude:

I noticed anytime a lady starts misbehaving with me, like giving me an attitude, I just throw her away like I have never met her before. I have gotten lots of crappy attitudes from ladies, they feeling too important and all that, they feeling like they are doing me a Favour or something, or acting like I am forcing myself on them, now a days ones a girl shows any sign of misbehaving, I completely dispose her, I delete her contact and forget abt her existence. And then I move on to the next lady I met.

You are very Normal. Nothing is wrong with you!!

After some years of dating someone with temperamental issues, I came out of that relationship with only one resolve, "zero tolerance to anyone.....man or woman....with temper issues".

I have decided never to have any association with people who have anger management issues and it works for me.

Its your choice, its what you want, its how you wanna relate, never compromise what you want for what others want.

#SelfLove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by FrankDude: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
YourCoffin:
Nothing is wrong with you. All women do that so you won't be stopping anytime soon if you continue that way. They know they have very little to offer you and the only way to make you value them is to break you. If you can't stay alone and desire to stay with a woman, then play along and give them the illusion that she's broken you.

Pls expanciate on what you mean by "break me". I am interested in understanding you.
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by FrankDude: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

So what will help me if changing gals won't help me.??

U are talking about gals cursing me, what about the ones u have rejected when they genuinely love u, u think its only girls that can curse?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by coogaluta(f): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
The men have said it all.....
if she's worth it, you would even feel stvpid for letting her go. cool

However, are you sure you're worth it too?
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Madamkilljoy(f): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
FrankDude:

So what will help me if changing gals won't help me.??

What about the ones u have rejected when they genuinely love u, u think its only girls that can curse?

God would help you if you ask him. Rumour spreads easily. If you continue in your new way, well, 'they' will certainly round you up and deal with you emotionally. Since it's a small world, fate has a way of bringing people together. . . Never make a woman sad, you may not like the consequences.

If I don't love a guy and he loves me, I'll tell him in a polite, harmless way that I'm uninterested. I don't go about exploring different shades of guys, giving them unnecessary hopes only to be seen as a femme fatale. As for their curses, I couldn't be bothered. They can't touch me.
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by SkinnyDude(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
i have even stopped making friends with, both men and women.... cos i know i wil surely get tired of them and end the friendship..... am now on my own.....

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by finofaya: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
You are on your way to a stress free life.

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by dinachi(m): 4:11am On Jun 30, 2015
@Op you are seriously maturing. You will know when a girl worth your time comes! All these a dime a dozen chicks have to give way for real women. There are still stunning girls who will respect and adore you for who you are and you give back same in return.
The most annoying are the ones that stinks to high heavens yet carries herself like Kim Kardasian. Ugly, short squatty girls that look like transgendered subhumans parading themselves as if they are worth diddyshit. Of such run away from. They are just nothing but irritants!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is You Spouse's Greatest Flaw? / One Step Closer To Sexquality :) / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.