Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Tribal Marks - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribal Marks (502 Views)

The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks / Igbo Men And Inter- Tribal Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribal Marks by busyflexz(m): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Hi guys. Would really love to feed y'all with stories but mhen I'm on a real matter here. It's about tribal marks,I have tribal marks and it really makes me have low self-esteem for myself and each an everytime i step out in public (podium, stage)I think people look down on me.i really had no choice in it and it makes me feel ashamed. Guys i pls advice me on how to over come the worst thing that have ever happened to me(tribal marks). *note.im not here to show ma skills I'm here for you guys advice.thank you!!!
Re: Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2015
busyflexz:
Hi guys. Would really love to feed y'all with stories but mhen I'm on a real matter here. It's about tribal marks,I have tribal marks and it really makes me have low self-esteem for myself and each an everytime i step out in public (podium, stage)I think people look down on me.i really had no choice in it and it makes me feel ashamed. Guys i pls advice me on how to over come the worst thing that have ever happened to me(tribal marks). *note.im not here to show ma skills I'm here for you guys advice.thank you!!!
Re: Tribal Marks by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2015
You are making an issue out of a non-issue. I suggest you go get a tattoo . that is acceptable these days and ought to increase your self-esteem. or better still, go visit psychiatric ward for medical treatment.
Re: Tribal Marks by macof(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why are you ashamed of your tribal marks? That's like saying you hate yourself.
Facial marks are art, and art is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Beaded Jewelry / The Most Creative Set Of People / British Pilot Has Calculated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.