Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too (926 Views)

Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / How To Know Your Man Loves You / White Women Too Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by architez: 2:48am On Jun 29, 2015
This is hypothetical.

Your wife whom u love madly secretly likes women too.
You are in your 40's, she is in her 30's. No kids.
Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 29, 2015
She's a lesbian?
Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by iPopAlomo(m): 3:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Then you're just one lucky fellow...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by IamLEGEND1: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2015
then a thrèesome is very much a possibility.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by sinaj(f): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
then a thrèesome is very much a possibility.
u stole my words smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by czarr(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2015
That's the best thing ever!!!
#threesomefolife

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by Jayjay0(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Yea....thats more women for me...let her bring her friends and will have ******some.

Ok, lets be serious.... i will find out what exactly she like in women then if she is a gay then i might divorce her depending on whether she is ready to drop that character.
Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by Feranchek(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2015
In Spartacus' voice "KAPUA!!! SHALL WE BEGIN!!!!?"
Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by Captainswag225(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
we will organize a party, i heard dat most ladies love to share their husbands with other women. They say its better than he going out to cheat
Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by 2dice(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too by africandictator(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
to be sincere.. Divorce..

(1) (Reply)

Seven Types Of Relationship That May Never Work, 8 Is Sooo True / [VIDEO] Guys What Would You Do If A Man Did This To You GF? (funny poo!) / I Found A Friend! Found A Brother Found A Lover All In One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.