Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off (33078 Views)

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by joseph1832(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2015
To the vaudeville of pundits here who claim to be opposing without being constructive, remember, slow and steady wins the race.

But let's hope these countries co operate fully because I know its very hard for one to return money, even if the money doesn't belong to you, you still hold on to it, especially if the 'supposed' owner isn't alive anymore.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Feranchek(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2015
I'm sure these PDP guys on nairaland ain't the looters. They just love their party buh the love themselves more. So, I'll say to them, WHEN (not if) these loots are recovered, and the looters brought to justice, and the monies remitted transparently to the treasury, I hope you'll start having a rethink and start fighting for YOURSELVES and not some party that don't give a phark about your nairaland ID sef grin

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
jcross19:
Jesus said I will start my judgement from the alter..... That's just and one african adage says charity begins at home; mr president start from your party to set as an example and deal with those fraud terrorists withing your party , people like tinubu,atiku, saraki,lai mohammad,okorocha and all of you in that party then release your wrath on those pythons that have swallowed our money in previous administrations and make sure you are clean sir because return of commando is bad ooH.

While he's busy with the lesser 'criminals' in apc, the biggest thieves in nigerian history (Goodluck Jonathan, Diezani, Okonjo and the rest) will do everything possible to conceal their loots! Everyone will be visited but it is paramount that GEJ and his evil allies be visited first!

I smell a better Nigeria from not to so faraway. Carry on Baba, the masses are solidly behind you!

2 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Wild wild goose chase for the South West(waste).
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Amazinpeace(f): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2015
baba we need action not talk
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let it roll
Na their heads go roll.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by pBuhari(f): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
we are waiting for the witch-hunt
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Vikthor(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
OK
This is how ...we should Roll
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by House24(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2015
You talk too much today is make it one month in office 30 days in Atlanta Asorock angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Are these people still campaigning? What is stopping them or who is holding them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by writetopoker: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2015
1month gone still promises, okkk no prblm, by d time u realize what hv hit you 4 yrs is at d corner, u unprepared cowardice of dullard.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Kingsasian(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
When you see your boss in the office sweating under 2.5kva AC, just know EFCC has already served him an invitation letter.
Imagine how tanoids will now be running from pillar to post with this news...
2.5kva AC? Na generator abi na transformer?
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by frankdivine: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
We will do this we will do that.when are all this things going to materializ

Public officer's in all the ministries are already siphoning funds and cataring away government property,cos there is no one to checkmate them.
And this is happening right under buhar's watch.

So which corruption are they fighting
'

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by House24(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
30 days in Atlanta Asorock no sign of work too much talk grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
Baba, you don't need private investigator to catch perpetrators on nairaland. We know them already - barcanista, temitemi, oressmussomething something wey I no fit pronounce. grin
U neva mention dem finish; firefire, ecoterrors, mogidi, ShowYourCertificate, ezenwamadu among others, dem plenty die, all dose Jonadunce jobless NL robots.

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
We are tired of all these toothless rants. Get to work lets see what you've got its 31 days of rubbish undecided Nigerians will surely regret voting this incompetent dullard as president. We collectively sold Nigeria to the dogs.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Esperooke(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
That is the major reason we voted you Baba, cos we are quite sure if we dont kill corruption, corruption will no doubt kill us.......by the way, corruption is already killig us. Now, let people know that 'stealing is corruption'.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by lonelydora: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Yes. That's how we roll. Baba remember also those thay used theirs to build estates in different parts of the country.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2015
prospero5:
'america will help in recovering the funds'... so finally it is true that everytin we do America wil know. chei! diaris... PEACE O
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by menesheh(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by mrrock: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Start recovering this monies already and stop talking!. Don't forget, OBJ, Tinubu, e.t.c should be first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm Jonathan.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by blackpanda: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
PDP thieves are in soup! Bastards!!
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by toluine56(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
Baba, you don't need private investigator to catch perpetrators on nairaland. We know them already - barcanista, temitemi, oressmussomething something wey I no fit pronounce. grin
U forgot Mogidi
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Vikthor(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
pBuhari:
we are waiting for the witch-hunt
Naija now Na Salem
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Vodkka(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
I will comment only when president starts ..............

when I say start I mean START...... only men of high IQ will understand

health and wisdom to my presido............
wealth and prosperity to my nation
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by blackpanda: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2015
mrrock:
Start recovering this monies already and stop talking!. Don't forget, OBJ, Tinubu, e.t.c should be first.

People foolishly talk like this because they think Buhari will be afraid to jail his friends. But they are quickly dissappointed because PMB, unlike the clueless one, does not care who you are. If u steal, u will face the consequences!
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Motolank: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:

Please don't expose fellow nairalanders.... grin
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by SavageGarden(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2015
prospero5:
'america will help in recovering the funds'... so finally it is true that everytin we do America wil know. chei! diaris... PEACE O
How can you effectively operate in a foreign country as the USA and you dont think they would want to know. Do you even think before you go about typing this awful nonsense...what kind of pride do you Nigerians have these days are we now too big for the USA to help besides how do you mean everything...keep ur ugly ignorance to yourself slowpoke angry
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by nigerianvenom(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Stories upon stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by philips70(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2015
nationwide1:

I refuse to believe President Buhari is a pretender and absolutely playing to the gallery because he said ABACHA WAS NOT CORRUPT. Are / were Atiku and Obasanjo not also corrupt?

We all dream of a better country and are watching with keen interest. Buhari will earn the respect of the world if his anti-corruption war will not be polarized by party and ethnic lines.

Nigeria was not brought to her knees by 'corruption' of a single administration. We know the history and I hope the president and his team know it too.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

While what you said is true please know only what can be done will be and should be done. All these have legal implications and it will be a fruitless journey to embark upon if it can't be achieved. We all wish it's possible and everyone involved brought to justice, but how?

If they are really serious, Osinbajo is a SAN and other prominent SANs will be willing to advise on what to and how to go about it. For me I don't care who is dealt with if they start. Be it Aisha, Tinubu or anyone. All I want is justice. These politicians took ordinary Nigerians for fools for too long. Remember Buhari is not on a khaki this time.

If Buhari builds a million bridges plus a world class railway system without a sound bite on corruption and corrupt people he will have failed in my opinion. Because another generation of looters will only come and destroy everything and the circle continues.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Darlduchi: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Confirmed that The Muslims have a sinister motive against the people of the south East and Christians in the Zoo. it is confirmed that Buhari has moved his fellow Jihadist to Okwuloba prison in Onitsha. currently the army have moved armourd tanks to the prison premises.

Now you understand why they want Radio Biafra closed, understand why the Yoruba media is having a sleepless night.

Fellow Christians, from the North or west woe will be upon you twice, If you align with Islam for the second time to kill fellow Christians, because of your hate for Biafra.

I am telling you that if you do this time, your current experience in Nassarawa, Benue Plateu state will be a child play.

Only Biafra can save everyone one of you weather you are Yoruba, Tiv, idoma, middle belt lower belt central belt or whatever.

Last few days the Nigeria army used Nepalm bombs on our people of Cross river and Akwa Ibom, and idiots on Nairaland said it was a lie, until it was confirmed by their own military spoke man.

Last week onissha demonstrated Idiots on Nairaland said it was a rumour, now that the state Governor has responded and protest is going on at the prison what else can you say all haters of Biafra.

Your lost and greed for Oil is about to consume you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him / Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) / Oshiomhole Speaks On Saraki’s Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.