Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off (33084 Views)

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by EastLebanon(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Mr president if u are really serious to fight corruption,i recommed u to do a thorough probing on the following the following beings:
All ex-president/head of state,ex-gorvernors,ex-senates,ex-representatives,ex-ministers,ex-cbn gorvernors,ex-commissioners,ex-police igp,ex-chief of army staff e.t.c
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by keat: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Go go go baba go go no mercy
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by delta234: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
When you see your boss in the office sweating under 2.5kva AC, just know EFCC has already served him an invitation letter.
Imagine how tanoids will now be running from pillar to post with this news...
2.5KVA indeed!
It's 2.5HP please....
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by tuncy(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2015
jcross19:
Jesus said I will start my judgement from the alter..... That's just and one african adage says charity begins at home; mr president start from your party to set as an example and deal with those fraud terrorists withing your party , people like tinubu,atiku, saraki,lai mohammad,okorocha and all of you in that party then release your wrath on those pythons that have swallowed our money in previous administrations and make sure you are clean sir because return of commando is bad ooH.

Hmmm *Jesus Said*? Abeg where Jesus talk am ooo... Give us the bible verse, else delete ur comment, cover ur face in shame, go back to ur Pastor and tell him how u made a show of urself.

Take a step further, start attending children church(sunday School).... Oya I'm waiting
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by GaniLAb(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Absolutely correct
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by cochexky: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2015
TRUTH IS BITTER , SINCE HE WANT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA , LET HIM START RIGHT FROM OBASANJO ADMINISTRATION WHICH EVERYBODY IS STILL AWAY OF THERE LOOTS INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING ONLY ON GEJ ADMIN ITS SOME HOW SENTIMENTAL .
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by jcross19: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2015
tuncy:

Hmmm *Jesus Said*? Abeg where Jesus talk am ooo... Give us the bible verse, else delete ur comment, cover ur face in shame, go back to ur Pastor and tell him how u made a show of urself.

Take a step further, start attending children church(sunday School).... Oya I'm waiting
bros read 1peter 4 vs 17 and tell me what you see.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by 7lives: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
Baba, you don't need private investigator to catch perpetrators on nairaland. We know them already - barcanista, temitemi, oressmussomething something wey I no fit pronounce. grin

Haba.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by piagetskinner(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2015
I hope my Ogas head go follow join
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by lagdmark(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
I know Buhari will start the anti corruption campaign from the house of Master of kwaruption TINUBU. If the master is kept in kirikiri prison, then Nigerians will proudly hail said Baba!
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by ademasta(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Arrest them all. Put the inside Agolo bournita!
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Axis313(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2015
omowolewa:
PMB should declare amnesty first, let the corrupt officer surrender their looted funds voluntarily and secretly.

It will be a good start.
Are u one of them?
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by omowolewa: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2015
No, are you the private consultant?

Axis313:

Are u one of them?
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by omolami: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2015
NO HEAD WILL ROLL EXCEPT THE HEADS OF THE DULLARDS.THE COURTS ARE THERE TO ADJUDICATE ON ANY MATTER ONE ID AGGRIEVED OF.BUHARI CANNOT BE THE PROSECUTOR AND THE JUDGE AT THE SAME TIME.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by omolami: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2015
NO HEAD WILL ROLL EXCEPT THE HEADS OF THE DULLARDS.THE COURTS ARE THERE TO ADJUDICATE ON ANY MATTER ONE IS AGGRIEVED OF.BUHARI CANNOT BE THE PROSECUTOR AND THE JUDGE AT THE SAME TIME.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by Odani: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Generalkorex:
Oya na.
But please start from
lagos state bourdillon precisely before moving to oyo state ogbomosho precisely. Don't forget river state o. And otuoke is just a stone thrown.
Dats all for now.

FOOL wat about ur northern states, all u boko sponsors
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by lolaxavier(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
delta234:

2.5KVA indeed!
It's 2.5HP please....

If you don't get the sarcasm in using kva instead of hp, then you need help.
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by kayalla(f): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
ngwa nu. if u wan catch tif u first announce am?
Re: Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off by tuncy(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
bros read 1peter 4 vs 17 and tell me what you see.

Lol...

You need not reply me.
1." Jesus Said": Jesus never said that, Peter did.
2. My Altar: Peter didn't use d word 'altar', he used 'the house of God'.
Altar is a place where sacrifices are offered.

Its either u didn't read it well or something. You u never read it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.