Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

They Give BET Award To Africans In Front Of Empty Seats - Dencia Rants - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Give BET Award To Africans In Front Of Empty Seats - Dencia Rants (3051 Views)

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: They Give BET Award To Africans In Front Of Empty Seats - Dencia Rants by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2015
safarigirl:
yeah, I remember that show. I think it was the 2013 or 2014 award.

It was Ice Prince and Sam, one British Ghanaian dude thhat used to co-host Yo' Momma with Wilmer Valderrama that gave the award.

Ice Prince was like "just last year I won this award and today I'll be handing it over to my own...blah. Blah blah..." Then the Sam guy was making some jokes.

When Davido got his award, he now asked the others ie Tiwa, Mafikizolo, Sarkodie and Diamond(I think) to come on stage, I remember thinking "WTF? These people go come dey wonder where dem find bush people like this!" grin

Tiwa wore that her dress with a net top that had polka dots, I think twas a navy blue dress. Yeah, I remember. It was live.

Maybe this Ugandan dude that won this year was appropriately given his backstage grin...who the phuck knows the nigga or gives a hoot anyway? grin

All that is backstage my sister. When BET finally airs it,they edit them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Used Yoyo Bitters But My Bed Performance Never Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu-ex Lover / Photo Of The Day.. One Word For This Man (photo) / New Photos Of Bobrisky Wearing A Crop Top At An Event, Hits The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.