Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post (1299 Views)

He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by mazeech: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Facebook is free to join and is beneficial in many ways, but to Kaitlyn Walls, Facebook is the reason for her unemployment till now.

Kaitlyn Walls, a 27-year-old mom who lives in The Colony, a suburb north of Dallas,USA told CBS-DFW that she was fired the day her new job was supposed to start.

While crying and wiping tears, Kaitlyn Walls said, “Oh I made a big mistake,” “I’m so sad. I feel like a failure here looking at my daughter crying because I’m afraid that I’m not going to be able to find a job because of my own stupidity.”

Walls told CBS that she was immediately flooded with insults, mostly other women calling her a “dumb bitch” or accusing her of having “bubonic plague,” for some reason because of her post.

As at the time of our reporting, Katlyn Walls is still unemployed. All because of her Facebook post. angry

Click to read details, see her face, and read the controversial FB post -

https://www.mazech.com/facebook_post

Re: Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Coincidence
Re: Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by mazeech: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Terrible mistake! sad
Re: Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2015
If Facebook posts should be taken into consideration in Nigeria 150% of Nigerian girls will not get a job!!
Re: Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by mazeech: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol, that's funny

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Set To Release The Result Of May 2017 Diet Exam / How To Become A Successful Marketing Professional / Start A Cosmetic Network Marketing Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.