Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? (629 Views)

Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) / Smartphone Intex Aqua Twist With 5 Megapixel Rotating Camera / Anybody With A Review Of The Aqua Intex Android Phone? (2) (3) (4)

Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? by dedons: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Please i need your response because i'm about to buy it nw @ a cheap rate...

Tanx for ur response.
Re: Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? by dedons: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Naira phone engineers,i need una help na
Re: Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? by Whizpeter(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buy at your own risk... There's no support for it in Nigeria...
Re: Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? by dedons: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whizpeter:
Buy at your own risk... There's no support for it in Nigeria...
thanks bro...u jst saved a brother.
Re: Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? by dedons: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2015
I was jst told dat dere are parts for it in the Nigerian market
Re: Are There Spare Parts For Aqua Intex Android Phones In Nigeria? by dedons: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where are the phone gurus on this forum?

New Tecno Smart Phone Device That Runs On Android Lollipop 5.0 / Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? / Huawei Honour 6 Plus

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5