Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out (20235 Views)

. / Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to thank nairalanders who came and those who didn't come to my rescue yesterday. You guys really helped me a lot and I cannot thank you enough.

This is my full story and how I solved the whole problem of hard stool.

I have been having pooping problems for some months, serious pooping problems. Unfortunately, I don't have access to doctors (too expensive, plus i'm broke).

Few days back it got worse, I got some really hard poop that wouldn't come out. It was like stuck in there, no way, no matter how much my bowel movement (as I hear it's called). I tried to push it out, nothing happened, it was stuck so I was in great pain for 2days with a poop that really wants to come out but stuck .

I came to Nairaland and I opened a thread, I narrated my problem which so many people proffered their solutions and experiences. I went down to the pharmacy to get 'Mist Alba' which most people suggested. I poured out my problem to the pharmacist, she was a nice lady, although she did laugh when I told her I had a poop stuck inside me for 2 days. She recommended Mist Alba, so I invested my last N200 with hopes that it would ease my pain.

When I came back from the Pharmacy at about 8 in the evening, I downed the dosage that she told me to take, as well as 1 litre of water (she recommended warm water but I felt like puking drinking warm water so I went with pure water). I waited for 2 hours with no results, so I drank another dosage with lots of water. My stomach was very big you would have thought I had pot belly.

I went to bed praying for the stuff to work. It wasn't too long, I woke up and I felt the war in my stomach, rumbling and shaking the ground like Boko Haram war. After another hour, I felt it was time to let it out, so I headed for the loo, sat down for hours with no luck and then finally after insulting the pharmacist, calling her all sorts of names for selling something that doesn't work to me (Fine lady no sense). It finally came out, first a stream of water gushed out then the interesting part happened, I felt a sharp throbbing pain that lasted for about 5 minutes while I gave birth to what looked like the shitty version of a double sized sausage roll that they serve in snacks outlet. This thing was almost the size of my arm and I tell you, I am not a small man (I am 20years old) but to be honest, I cried like a little bit.ch while this happened. damn! It was so painful. I was silently screaming my mama's name.

Right now I am sitting in the tub filled with cold water and every thing called ice that I can find in the fridge trying to cool down my anus. I am very happy that my 2 days of misery are well over, although i'm not sure if there is any liquid left in my body. I literally filled the toilet bowl with my poop (serious, literally filled it). It took a while for me to force it down with a plunger.

I would really recommend Mist Alba to anyone with the same problem. The pain is unbearable though. I slept like a happy footballer who just won the World Cup. I swore to myself that I would never disrespect a lady again in my life. Damn, una dey try I swear. I am dancing shoki right now. Doctor Ikenna no go chop my last money again. grin grin

I would have taken pictures lol....That would have been disgusting.

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by bigt2(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2015
grin this calls for celebration

1 Like

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by kimond101: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
grin Congratulations.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2015
bigt2:
grin this calls for celebration
Hahahaha, you should have seen the way I danced after the stuff came out.... grin grin
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2015
kimond101:
grin Congratulations.
Thank you bro. This one na real congrats.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by Caulker: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Congrats man cheesy

From now on, make sure you take plenty of water with every meal

1 Like

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by Eesha: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Dude congrats cheesy cheesy cheesy but u r sooo disgustingly funny. Yikes lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Caulker:
Congrats man cheesy

From now on, make sure you take plenty of water with every meal
Na bucket I go dey use drink water from now on. 2 big 25litres gallon everyday.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Eesha:
Dude congrats cheesy cheesy cheesy but u r sooo disgustingly funny. Yikes lipsrsealed
Mehn, this might be funny but the pain wasn't funny at all. grin
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by Rilwayne001: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
My advice for you @meilyn. please, stop eating too much of 'Eba'; its kills faster than AIDS.

My 2 Kobo grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
My advice for you @meilyn. please, stop eating too much of 'Eba'; its kills faster than AIDS.

My 2 Kobo grin grin
Eba is now my enemy. Trust me, I won't eat it in years to come. Lol
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by DSuperWoman(f): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2015
im happy for you i know exactly how u feel
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
DSuperWoman:
im happy for you i know exactly how u feel
Thanks dear.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by Houseofglam7(f): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Enough of the shitty talk na!
I was just about to eat lunch!!!!!
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Enough of the shitty talk na!
I was just about to eat lunch!!!!!
Shebi na you won read am? Lol, sorry for contaminating your apetite.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by izzieman: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
I am glad you expelled yours. I am going to go get myself something to take care of mine but if the pain is more than I have already had to endure with sh*t that just wont come out I will forever stay away from almonds.

Thanks for sharing!
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by obesemf(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
"It finally came out, first a stream of water gushed out then the interesting part happened, I felt a sharp throbbing pain that lasted for about 5 minutes while I gave birth to what looked like the shitty version of a double sized sausage roll that they serve in snacks outlet. This thing was almost the size of my arm and I tell you, I am not a small man (I am 20years old) but to be honest, I cried like a little bit.ch while this happened. damn! It was so painful. I was silently screaming my mama's name."

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
obesemf:
"It finally came out, first a stream of water
gushed out then the interesting part happened, I
felt a sharp throbbing pain that lasted for about 5
minutes while I gave birth to what looked like the
shitty version of a double sized sausage roll that
they serve in snacks outlet. This thing was almost
the size of my arm and I tell you, I am not a small
man (I am 20years old) but to be honest, I cried like
a little bit.ch while this happened. damn! It was so
painful. I was silently screaming my mama's name."

LWKMD grin grin grin
grin grin my guy no be small thing.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
izzieman:
I am glad you expelled yours. I am going to go get myself something to take care of mine but if the pain is more than I have already had to endure with sh*t that just wont come out I will forever stay away from almonds.

Thanks for sharing!
Ohhhhh, I know how you feel bro. Go and get Moko Mist Alba. Trust me, it is going to do the work. I have been purging ever since. The pain in my anus is now reducing.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
I wish Lalasticlala or Ishilove can just put this thread on fp. It might help those having the same problem and secondly, people on the first thread asked me to give them feedback. Please, I know you have tried but just put this one on fp. Abeg...
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by Seunvense(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
LWKMD...Dats a great war u just won...congrats grin
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Seunvense:
LWKMD...Dats a great war u just won...congrats grin
Hehehe, thanks a lot.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Where is my man Sukkot?
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by sukkot: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:
Where is my man Sukkot?
my bros, how that lil problem you had yesterday ? you feel fine now ? wink
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
my bros, how that lil problem you had yesterday ? you feel fine now ? wink
I am the OP of this thread. You can read the pains I went through. Lol
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by sukkot: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:
I am the OP of this thread. You can read the pains I went through. Lol
oh yeah it was painful reading it too lol. remind me not to ever shake you ever lwtmb. grin grin

so you feel better now ? what method did you try ?

ask ishilove to put it on frontpage for you lol
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah it was painful reading it too lol. remind me not to ever shake you ever lwtmb. grin grin

so you feel better now ? what method did you try ?

ask ishilove to put it on frontpage for you lol
I am good now bro. I washed my hands real good. lol

I took some stuff called Mist Alba. It really helped me to push down the deadly demon. Mehn, I havent experienced anything like this in my entire life.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by sukkot: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:
I am good now bro. I washed my hands real good. lol

I took some stuff called Mist Alba. It really helped me to push down the deadly demon. Mehn, I havent experienced anything like this in my entire life.
ahhh well we thank God for your life. next time no eat a bucket of eba with only 2 sips of water grin cheesy
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
ahhh well we thank God for your life. next time no eat a bucket of eba with only 2 sips of water grin cheesy
Hahahahaa, I no go even eat Eba again. I don drink about 50litres of water today. grin people dey ask me if I be bore hole.

2 Likes

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by sukkot: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:
Hahahahaa, I no go even eat Eba again. I don drink about 50litres of water today. grin people dey ask me if I be bore hole.
grin grin make u no overdo am ooooo. too much water dey kill people too. only 2 liters a day is enough

1 Like

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin make u no overdo am ooooo. too much water dey kill people too. only 2 liters a day is enough
I am just exaggerating the whole thing sire. Loool.... My enemies no fit kill me now (In Nigerian man's voice).

2 Likes

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by sukkot: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:
I am just exaggerating the whole thing sire. Loool.... My enemies no fit kill me now (In Nigerian man's voice).
you full ground like ijapa with 4 flat taya. in fact ya enemies will be ya extra tire. dem no born dem well sef grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Lions In Indian Zoo Test Positive For COVID-19 / Bayo Aluko-Olokun Discovers Malaria Possible Cure / My Sister, Debbie, Died In LUTH Due To Lack Of Bed Space - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.