Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (32318 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Pangea: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
What is this shiit doing on front-page? angry
Slow news day, abi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

sorry GEJ is not from my state or geopolitical region.I simply supported him because of his transformation agenda and humble and peaceful disposition

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Demdemoron, you see how your master has been disgraced for the local champion which he is!!! national politics is not same as amala politics

Ibofool, who is now ur master after the booting out of Jonah-daft the cursed one?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Demdem(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
writetopoker:

Stiff-neck criminal born throway fool na my ashawo mama

Good to know. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ahamonyeka(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
I disagreed with you,how can a whole jagaban beg saraki?that's a white lie there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by 1009ja: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerians are used to Wednesday contract selling of the previous administrations. So many people are buzzing with the notion that PMB is slow. I would have been surprised if he has appointed his ministers by now. He will set up his security apparatus with which to scrutinise these appointees. Do you expect him to check these appointees with ICPC and EFCC? These agencies are riddled with graft themselves. So I will take a go slow Buhari to finally cleanse our society. We prayed for many years for a Buhari kind of presidency. A 1000 Saraki cannot derail our fate. The Sarakis and Atikus and Babangidas want the bizz as usual. I am glad PMB is not the one to be intimidated.
Many strong men destroyed Nigeria. It will take another strong man (like PMB) to fix Nigeria -PMB in SA.
If Nigeria does not kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria -PMB
If it takes him one year to get a cleansing apparatus in place, we are here and we shall be patient.
TAKE YOUR TIME PMB. NO SHAKING!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
luvinhubby:

You sound more like the fool for the uncalled insult angry

What do u and Ibofool have in common for u to continue to suuck his cocck?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nayok(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tell them,
RichDad1:
Joker.
Why is it that anything Tinubu gives you guys a hardon? The last time I checked, Since 2007, Tinubu has never hold any public office but he's more influential than everyone from your region combined.
I think the earlier Saraki begs Tinubu the better for his Political career.
Gej and his cohorts trespassed, and Jagaban obliterated them politically.
Nuff said. coolcool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by kingofdemons: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
Ibofool on rampage once again. grin

cc

lalasticlala

tribalizing a thread
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by HzRF(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:
Joker.
Why is it that anything Tinubu gives you guys a hardon? The last time I checked, Since 2007, Tinubu has never hold any public office but he's more influential than everyone from your region combined.
I think the earlier Saraki begs Tinubu the better for his Political career.
Gej and his cohorts trespassed, and Jagaban obliterated them politically.
Nuff said. coolcool
Lol
Remove pdp decampees and watch ur tinubu reduced back to control of lag

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
Good to know dat my mum is a mad woman. grin
I knw it, mad generation cheesy
Demdem:
Good to know dat my mum is a mad woman. grin
I knw it, mad generation
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by luvmijeje(f): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who bought this foolish thread to the fp?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Geesanni: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
4 UR MIND,U DEY JUBILATE FOR D Igbo SAY GOD DON CATCH Yoruba,U SHALL LOOSE AGAIN AS U GUYS LOOSE D BIAFRIA WAR.Yoruba REMAINS Yoruba(INTELLIGENT),SEAT ND WATCH IN 3D HOW Yoruba(TINUBU)GO DEFEAT Yoruba ENEMIES(Igbo ND FULANI(SARAKI).NA DEN E GO CLEAR 4 UR EYE ND U WILL B GOOD AS COMMITTING SUICIDE LIKE UR ANCESTOR DID
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
writetopoker:

I knw it, my lineage is cursed. mad generation

Excellento grin
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ikombe: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Chukwudichukwu, please do get a life.
its his opinion cheesy

and i would love when u write ur opinion about the situation on ground and not insult sumone who did a good write up about it undecided
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by HzRF(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Charly68:
Men don't joke with Jagaban's political acumen..he has giut and his political calculus is very sophisticated .The game is not over yet..they have not even play half time many of you are jesting ..
U are absolutely right
But tinubu is nt familiar with Nigeria politics champion league (Abuja politics)
He's just Lyk fernabache always winning in dia area but on getting to champion league they are pair with the bayerns, juventus

They need miracle to escape the onslaught coming their way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Twistaray(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.

grin grin cheesy

NL no go kill person with comedy these days.
Another comedy,jobless,omo ibo thread.
There must be something about Tinubu that freak the hell out of yaa people ke grin

Ok. Ooo

Despite rebelling against the wish of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) for Ahmad Lawan
to be senate president, Bukola Saraki says he
still holds Bola Tinubu, national leader of the
party, in high esteem.

Tinubu was himself opposed to Saraki’s bid to
lead the senate but Saraki defied the directive
of APC to align with Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) to clinch the country’s number three
position, and both the national assembly and
the APC have known no peace since then.

But speaking to journalists in Abuja on
Saturday, Saraki admitted that he was not in
agreement with Tinubu regarding the leadership
of the assembly, but he said he had reached out
to him in the interest of the progress of the
party and the nation.

“Regards to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; as you all
know, he is one of the leaders of the party. I
have great respect for him. We have worked
closely together before. Unfortunately, my
group did not agree with him on this issue,” he
said.

“However, we are both responsible and
committed to the project of the party and
Nigeria that we will overcome this and move
forward. It is part of our plans, as part of the
healing process, to meet with him and it will
happen soon.”

Saraki noted that out of his respect for the
party and President Muhammadu Buhari, he
dropped his presidential ambition.

He accused some unnamed individuals who
allegedly worked against Buhari’s interest of
trying to create enmity between him and the
president.

“I was the first person that stepped down his
political ambition, once General Buhari
announced that he was going to contest the
presidential election. And since then, prior to
the period of election, I worked tirelessly to
support his emergence,” he said.

“Even some of my friends who are not
supporting me now are doing so because I did
not support them in their presidential ambition
and that I supported President Buhari. That is
why I find it funny that the same people are
now claiming to love Buhari more than me. It is
a very funny world.

“These are people that I was begging to leave
the stage for Buhari to run since all of us are
young. They are now the one going round to
say that Saraki did not like Buhari but time will
tell.”

When asked if he would contest the presidential
election in 2019, Saraki dodged the question in
a diplomatic manner.

http://www.thecable.ng/saraki-respect-tinubu-will-soon-meet

Abeg.. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingofdemons:

cc

lalasticlala

tribalizing a thread

Are u ok? How? That is the name of a piece of shit and has nothing to do with the ibo race.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by emmasege: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
In war any good general should know when to surrender.Tinubu has been cornered and there is really nothing he can do at the moment.He must beg Saraki and Atiku else he would continue to suffer more disgrace.What has happened in the last two weeks might just be a tip of the iceberg considering what will likely befall him in future
Better still, he 'fit port go back to ACN'. The continued stay of the duo of Tinubu & saraki in the boat of APC may be likened to the Biblical Jonah's stay in a Tarsish-bound boat. The final destination of their combined journey is predictable.........
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ikombe: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

If Tinubu begs him in a full page advertorial on four national newspapers excluding the Nation,He might consider him
wetin the nation do na grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Firefire(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
I am here to read comments only!
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Geesanni: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
LET HIM KEEPIN THINKIN LIKE HIS ANCESTOR(BIAFRA ARMY DURIN D WAR),HE SHALL END LIKE HIS ANCESTOR.
chukwudi44:

ode what did I do wrong? I just offered an advice for your local champion to save his dwindling political career

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by luvmijeje(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
ikombe:
its his opinion cheesy

and i would love when u write ur opinion about the situation on ground and not insult sumone who did a good write up about it undecided

Please what I wrote is called an advice and not insult.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by VirginFinder: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Finally, chukwudi44 is beginning to admit that Tinubu's loss is not equivalent to Yorubas' loss.

It has taken a lot of thrashing and bashing to bring him to this level.

Kudos to me.

Personally, I derive no direct benefit whatsoever from either Tinubu or Saraki.

One Yoruba man's loss is another Yoruba man's gain here.
No wahala.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by HzRF(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Nairaland mods are sometimes clueless about thread they move to FP. Whats this nonsense doing on FP now??
Abi
Imagine dem pushing that useless thread crested by that inconsequential Johnnyessence that aregbe has paid
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
How did this rubbish make front page?

You registered in 2013 , check when chukwudi registered, we are the big boys of political section, nobody , I repeat nobody take our comment unserious, cool check out how events play out very soon.... type ur opinion and move forward. tongue
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

I was telling u dat my dad is a lunatic & my mum a slowpoke, I hate them, I feel like committing sucide grin

Excellento undecided
Demdem:

I was telling u dat my dad is a lunatic & my mum a slowpoke, I hate them, I feel like committing sucide grin

Excellento
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Geesanni: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
A STUBBORN FLY FOLLOWS D CORPSE TO D GRAVE,U SHALL SOON END LIKE UR BIAFRA ANCESTOR
pure2012soul:

Seconded!!!
The Jagabanded Jagaban is now on his political knees. Fashola, Fayemi and co must avoid him as one would avoid a leper

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

I think u should go bck to the village ok, take heart, my dear undecided[
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Geesanni:
A STUBBORN FLY FOLLOWS D CORPSE TO D GRAVE,U SHALL SOON END LIKE UR BIAFRA ANCESTOR

Yoruba idiot, bloody fool
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by hafeeanubasy: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
THIS A THREAD OF THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) BY THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) AND FOR THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy / Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu / I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.