Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture (48826 Views)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Lie To Your Partner,cos Relationship Is Based On Trust / When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going And Which Do You Prefer? / Did I Hear You Say Long Relationship Is Not A Barrier?? Then Check These Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by tyconcepts(f): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
undouted:
This car is typical symbolical state of the Nigerian senatE

You can't be more right!

Scatter scatter for there.
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol, very funny. Each time I save a picture from NL it simply disappears ,don't know if it's my phone or the pictures I save that has gone crazy.

Rename the picture right before u save and end it with: .jpg
Most times when u save pics from NL it saves without the jpg extension plus a rather long string of name making it hard to find in your phone.
Hope this helps. wink
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Empressomotola: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Corn-fused
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by ipreach: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Superman11(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

Simple: Just back off

The car is a real confusion just like governance in Nigeria is.

SEE YOUR MOUTH .. TRUE SHA. COUPLE WITH ALL THEIR FIGHTING IN NASS.. THEY MIGHT BE WORSE. I FEAR TO SAY
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Sholyzee: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
funny grin u try small
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Bimpe29: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Then halt and think twice
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by spotlesmich(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Immarocks(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
smiles......wow.......
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by kayalla(f): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
i cant laughs
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Lastanza: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol, very funny. Each time I save a picture from NL it simply disappears ,don't know if it's my phone or the pictures I save that has gone crazy.
when u save pix frm nairaland it doesn't go directly to ur gallery. if u ar using Android go to download in ur browser and take screenshot of dem
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Elderay(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
oboy dat car nid God's direction ooo..bcoz m self no no WHR d car face.
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by callonme(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm so happy

I'd become a free man on Thursday

And I'd have sufficient time

To work on my blog.

Ohomorihi avoh
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by callonme(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
To be candid,the designer did a great job,I must commend him/her.

Nevertheless,I'm still working on my blog.
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by peeparty(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2015
End of the wicked ijn.
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Lastanza:
when u save pix frm nairaland it doesn't go directly to ur gallery. if u ar using Android go to download in ur browser and take screenshot of dem
Thanks dear
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2015
SkipperYo:

Rename the picture right before u save and end it with: .jpg
Most times when u save pics from NL it saves without the jpg extension plus a rather long string of name making it hard to find in your phone.
Hope this helps. wink
Thanks SkipperYo
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
ojuelegba...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by opedaydydx9(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Omo exact definition of some relayshun-ship.... No comments
Re: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture by Princess001(f): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol that picture defines a lot of relationships out there today sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Beans / Jarizod's Book Of Jokes / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.