Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows (3895 Views)

Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by misspicy(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Lola Omotayo responds to woman
who called her out on instagram
over her eyebrows

source:www.lindaikeji.com/2015/06/lola-omotayo-responds-to-woman-who.html
ccNneka123
Genea...
and all the gurls dying coz of eyebrows...
will it put money in ur accnt or help u achieve more in life

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Christ
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by buygala(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Some Nigerian girls and busybody sha undecided

Person wey be say she fit no sabi how to wash her nyansh well dey form Professor ontop another person eyebrow sad sad

Oloriburuku somebody angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Merlissa(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Eyebrow war!!!!

Some people sha, they just want to very relevant!!!

How does Lola's brow affect her??
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Behira(f): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Very gud answer.......i wonder why minding of business is very scarce dis days in the market. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by oyindare(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Just in case grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by nomabeeee(f): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Lol good for her..#inothernews#learn to mind the business that pays you.
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by buygala(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided undecided

Mtschewwww sad undecided......Outsider crying more than the bereaved angry

Is it her eyebrow?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by ammyluv2002(f): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Vodkka(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Choi.... gals and gossiping... Romachique... or whatever.... go and open blog.... it might suit you
#next topic
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by pryd(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2015
LoL #BusyBodyUnited

Does it really matter how she gets her brows done?
The thing is, whether Lola admits it or not, this would make her pay extra attention on her brows..

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by pryd(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
buygala:
Some Nigerian girls and busybody sha undecided

Person wey be say she fit no sabi how to wash her nyansh well dey form Professor ontop another person eyebrow sad sad

Oloriburuku somebody angry angry angry

bwahahahaha guy u wicked oh
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by hatux: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Busybody undecided
That serves her right...
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Abimbolaile(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
over her eyebrows

ccNneka123
Genea...

Chai! Chineke! am sure the lady has misplaced her priorities...eyebrows? oh please.. go and teach her how to draw it na..she would pay you handsomely abi na eyesbrowly..this got me raising my brows though
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by edwife(f): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is the problem we have with Nigerian,if you don't like something or someone and usually with no justification whatsoever,why don't you move on? undecided

Must i conform to your wish or your likes? undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Genea(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
over her eyebrows

ccNneka123
Genea...
she for no even draw am sef,oshi radarada ,priorities ko priorities ni,its d gal dat made her feel like a star,all dese stupid annoying yeyebrity whose husband name gave dem fame

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by sKeetz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by groundnutoil(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Behira:
Very gud answer.......i wonder why minding of business is very scarce dis days in the market. angry
the woman never meant any harm Lola went overboard
Beside anything posted online automatically becomes everyone's biz cus if u didn't want it to be others business u should have kept it to ur self
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by missyruq(f): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
angry Haba,romachique gal! Wetin b ya own? let's learn ao to mnd our biz nah! Yelz,ke!...bt lk seriously,d babe is rite grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by debo07(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Perfect answer to a jobless woman.
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by repogirl(f): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oh shet! See yawa of the highest level! grin

But seriously some chicks just look for any means to bring some one down. Even if lola drags her eyebrow into her hairline or in a straight line to her ears, she will still look hotter than that bad belle romachique.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by may01(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
And that of the so called professional's isn't better undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Enoquin(f): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some people be drawing perfect shapes on their faces but cannot draw a simple plan for the whole of their lives.

Fun fact:
John Tyler, 10th President of the United States had a son when he was 63. The son later fathered two sons when he was 71 and 75, those two sons are still alive. This means that a man who was president in 1841, has two living grandchildren

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Krisgift(f): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
H
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Krisgift(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
People need to start minding their business.

But some of these celebrities are too harsh. What brought about the priority talk for inside eye brows.

I tire o....
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by Shortyy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
but you know she's right
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by kenigwe18: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
groundnutoil:
the woman never meant any harm Lola went overboard
Beside anything posted online automatically becomes everyone's biz cus if u didn't want it to be others business u should have kept it to ur self
Have a nice day.
lyk cweosly i go wif yHu............such a pity majority didnt c it daHt way
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by anytaij: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm! Na wa o shocked shocked
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by storyforthegods: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Familiarity
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by mike404(m): 2:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Behira:
DUNNO WHY IM FOLLOWING YOU UP AND DOWN
Re: Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows by groundnutoil(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2015
kenigwe18:
lyk cweosly i go wif yHu............such a pity majority didnt c it daHt way
yea thanks bro at least u reason well

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is EVIL!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Cheating BF (see Photo And Video) / Vector Replies MI On Twitter (photos) / Amber Rose Stuns In Hot Black Leggins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.