Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. (27000 Views)

She Wants To Quit Her Marriage / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2015
so who faces moon,uses charms and nayass,your ignorance no get level,and mind you,i was a christian by birth until i saw the reality of beauty of Islam,and i left the garbage and went for truth.
Bonapart:
our God doesn't support violence, fighting, killings.... we don't face the moon to pray but we face the creator of the moon....our God do not support charms and nayas... too many reasons
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Correct guy you are,if he is not careful,with the hatred he won't see an inch light of islam.
oplbycar:

I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE. WHEN THE GUY MET HER WHICH RELIGION IS SHE PRACTICING? ISN'T THAT ONE OF THE REASONS HE WANTS TO MARRY? QURAN STIPULATES THAT THE MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY, WHICH MEANS THE MAN'S RELIGION SHOULD BE THE FAMILY RELIGION. FROM THE GUY'S LAMENTATIONS, CANT YOU SEE THAT HE IS NOT WILLING TO CHANGE HIS FAITH? CANT YOU SEE THAT HE ALREADY HAS HATRED FOR ISLAM?
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Ybnm4life(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2015
kimond101:

" Point of correction muslims believe Jesus indeed is the way the truth and the light and no one would indeed get-together the father except through him.
That is by why he is a messenger that was sent to the people of Isreal at that time. So anyone that wants to know God Almighty has to believe in the light which is the Gospel sent to Jesus. Same was in the time of Abraham he was the way truth and life and by obeying the 10commandnents would would have a through to God. Same as every other prophets and messenger sent Moses,David and Muhammed who was given the Quran.
Jesus never in anywhere in the bible call himself God or asked to be worshipped but rather he prayed to his creator. Can God pray to God?
Any muslim that does not believe in Jesus isn't a muslim.
I love Jesus but I do not worship him rather I worship HE that created Jesus"
I never said jesus called Himself God, read my comment very well.... Thank God that you believe that Jesus Christ is the light through the world will be saved through His second coming... The most important question is Do muslims believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died on the Cross of Calvary for the remission of their sins? That is the differnce between Christianity and islam... That was the ground for my advice to the OP.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Because hellfire awaits all those that worship other than God.
oplbycar:

MY DAD CAN NEVER BECOME A MUSLIM. HE DIED A PRACTICING CHRISTAIN. I PRACTICED CHRISTIANITY TILL HIS DEATH, AM NOW A FREE THINKER LIKEWISE MY WIFE AND KIDS. PLEASE DON'T DERAIL, TACKLE THE QUESTIONS THAT I ASK YOU. PLEASE CONVINCE ME WHY THE LADY SHOULD FORCE HER RELIGION ON THE GUY? WHEN YOU AND I KNOWS THAT A MAN IS THE HEAD IN THE FAMILY.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2015
May Allah bless you.
ola20ng:
She was never a christian. The uncle took the advantages of their financial situation and forcefully changed her to a christian. Chrisrians are very good at taking the advantages of the unfavourable situations to convert you. This is a reality that no christian can deny. Christians are not tolerant to have a muslim under their care and favour. The first thing they will strip them of is their faith in return for the favour they are rendering. They believe that the main reason for your problem is your religion which you must first renounce.
My advice for you is to do her a favour by not marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Bonapart(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2015
uplawal:
so who faces moon,uses charms and nayass,your ignorance no get level,and mind you,i was a christian by birth until i saw the reality of beauty of Islam,and i left the garbage and went for truth.
let me tell you for a witness.... islam is a scam, mohammed is in hell for deceiving you people.... hv told you for a witness

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by kimond101: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Ybnm4life:

I never said jesus called Himself God, read my comment very well.... Thank God that you believe that Jesus Christ is the light through the world will be saved through His second coming... The most important question is Do muslims believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died on the Cross of Calvary for the remission of their sins? That is the differnce between Christianity and islam... That was the ground for my advice to the OP.

Your statements contradict each other bro.
You said Jesus never called himself God but he is the son of God you say. Yet you say you believe in trinity which equivilates that God is 3 in 1 and still you claim they are all equal. Your first statement then denotes you are not a christian.
The reality is God is not a man, neither does he have a wife nor have children. Whenever God wills a thing all he need say is be and it is. God is One. The absolute and eternal. He neither begets neither was he begotten. And there's nothing comparable to him.
Nobody died for your sins,Jesus wasn't the one crucified on the cross but God made it seem like they killed Jesus. God raised Jesus up to himself and he would be coming back to the world towards the end of the world and kill the antichrist. he would rule the world and then die aswell. Because every soul shall taste death. All this is a believe of a muslim. There's more details of Jesus in islam that you have never heard of. Like if I ask you the statement Jesus made when he was in the cradle you would never know. All this is in islam. Jesus is a muslim and he never said anyone should worship him.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by kimond101: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Bonapart:
let me tell you for a witness.... islam is a scam, mohammed is in hell for deceiving you people.... hv told you for a witness

You are only witnessing against yourself. You don't know about Mohammed neither have you read the Quran. You are judging islam based on some ignorant or casual muslims that have taken the vast population of Nigeria. This for one doesn't give you an edge to judge islam from the comfort of your home.
Dont bare false witness. Go to the source and seek for the truth.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Ybnm4life(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
kimond101:

Your statements contradict each other bro.
You said Jesus never called himself God but he is the son of God you say. Yet you say you believe in trinity which equivilates that God is 3 in 1 and still you claim they are all equal. Your first statement then denotes you are not a christian.
The reality is God is not a man, neither does he have a wife nor have children. Whenever God wills a thing all he need say is be and it is. God is One. The absolute and eternal. He neither begets neither was he begotten. And there's nothing comparable to him.
Nobody died for your sins,Jesus wasn't the one crucified on the cross but God made it seem like they killed Jesus. God raised Jesus up to himself and he would be coming back to the world towards the end of the world and kill the antichrist. he would rule the world and then die aswell. Because every soul shall taste death. All this is a believe of a muslim. There's more details of Jesus in islam that you have never heard of. Like if I ask you the statement Jesus made when he was in the cradle you would never know. All this is in islam. Jesus is a muslim and he never said anyone should worship him.
Jesus wasn't and will never be a muslim bro, don't be deceived... Mathew 6:9-13 where Jesus teaches us how to pray, have you ever prayed that way before if you truly love Jesus Christ as you proclaim?... Also the second coming of Jesus Christ this is what the Bible has to say about it 1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:4 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen
asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of god, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
Therefore encourage each other with these
words. Now, brothers, about times and dates we
do not need to write to you, for you know very
well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief
in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and
safety," destruction will come on them suddenly,
as labour pains on a pregnant woman, and they
will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in
darkness so that this day should surprise you like
a thief.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by kimond101: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Ybnm4life:

Jesus wasn't and will never be a muslim bro, don't be deceived... Mathew 6:9-13 where Jesus teaches us how to pray, have you ever prayed that way before if you truly love Jesus Christ as you proclaim?... Also the second coming of Jesus Christ this is what the Bible has to say about it 1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:4 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen
asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of god, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
Therefore encourage each other with these
words. Now, brothers, about times and dates we
do not need to write to you, for you know very
well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief
in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and
safety," destruction will come on them suddenly,
as labour pains on a pregnant woman, and they
will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in
darkness so that this day should surprise you like
a thief.

May God guide us all to the straight path.
Peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Ybnm4life(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
kimond101:

May God guide us all to the straight path. Peace be unto you.
Amen and peace be unto you too.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Ybnm4life(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
kimond101:

May God guide us all to the straight path. Peace be unto you.
Amen and peace be unto you too.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Abimloaded(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
kimond101:

Thank you for quoting this verse.
Jesus indeed is the way the truth and the light and no one would indeed get-together the father except through him.
That is by why he is a messenger that was sent to the people of Isreal at that time. So anyone that wants to know God Almighty has to believe in the light which is the Gospel sent to Jesus. Same was in the time of Abraham he was the way truth and life and by obeying the 10commandnents would would have a through to God. Same as every other prophets and messenger sent Moses,David and Muhammed who was given the Quran.
Jesus never in anywhere in the bible call himself God or asked to be worshipped but rather he prayed to his creator. Can God pray to God?
Any muslim that does not believe in Jesus isn't a muslim.
I love Jesus but I do not worship him rather I worship HE that created Jesus

Who told you Jesus is God ?

Jesus is the son of God sent to this world. ( John 3:16)

I never told you we worshipped Jesus, we ask God through Jesus name because Jesus himself said ask anything in my name. (John 14:14) and that is why we pray to God through Jesus Christ name. We worship God but ask things from him through Jesus' name as he directed us.

Please can you tell me where it is in the bible that Jesus is a messenger ? I am sure none was mentioned so I wonder where you got your "messenger" from because John 3:16 clearly states it that God sent his only begotten "son" and not messenger.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Abimloaded(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
salam1:
if nothing has changed y do u v diffrent version or was diffrent version revealed 2 mosses?

They are all saying the same thing, but written in different ways for better understanding.

If you can do me a favour, get me a verse in KJV and compare to NIV , Good news , etc... if it contradicts one another, tell me and I will believe we have changed it. otherwise, Quit the topic of Bible changing .
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by noblegrex: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
kimond101:

So you would like your beautiful wife to flaunt what is meant for your eyes only? And let preys feed their eyes?
o boy/girl forget that ooo, u want tell me say those ones wey dey cover their head to toe cannnot b preyed on. I beg if u tay for this game u go no say either she cover, ooo abi she no cover, preyssss abound. dont b 'Olamide'( a leerner) here. Many of them will just pack up d ijab of a thing n start murning wahyooo allah wayoo allah... No b mouth na confirm.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by olanov78(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
uplawal:
May Allah bless you.
Amin and you too.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by ola20ng(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
uplawal:
May Allah bless you.
Amin . Jazakumullah Khairan. May Allah bless u too.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by formerlyMbulela: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2015
lamoskii:
praise be to almighty allah your lady have choosing the right part if possible you should follow her and convert to islam in order to have peace of mind and enjoy in the hereafter
but a Christian would tell her exactly the opposite of what you just stated?
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by formerlyMbulela: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Abimloaded:

Who told you Jesus is God ?

Jesus is the son of God sent to this world. ( John 3:16)

I never told you we worshipped Jesus, we ask God through Jesus name because Jesus himself said ask anything in my name. (John 14:14) and that is why we pray to God through Jesus Christ name. We worship God but ask things from him through Jesus' name as he directed us.

Please can you tell me where it is in the bible that Jesus is a messenger ? I am sure none was mentioned so I wonder where you got your "messenger" from because John 3:16 clearly states it that God sent his only begotten "son" and not messenger.
Who told you that Jesus is not God?
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by formerlyMbulela: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2015
kimond101:

You are only witnessing against yourself. You don't know about Mohammed neither have you read the Quran. You are judging islam based on some ignorant or casual muslims that have taken the vast population of Nigeria. This for one doesn't give you an edge to judge islam from the comfort of your home.
Dont bare false witness. Go to the source and seek for the truth.
Who and where is the source?
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by kimond101: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

Who and where is the source?
Quran with its tafseer (reason and meaning of each verse revealed) and authentic hadith. That is the source of Qur'an as you requested. Not the behavior of some misguided muslims or ignorant ones.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by formerlyMbulela: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2015
kimond101:

Quran with its tafseer (reason and meaning of each verse revealed) and authentic hadith. That is the source of Qur'an as you requested. Not the behavior of some misguided muslims or ignorant ones.
If the fruits he sees around him does not align with the source you attribute, why blame him?
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by banme(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
dis relationship myt nt work out... best u go separate ways.. a muslim girl can't marry an xtain and vice versa
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by kimond101: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

If the fruits he sees around him does not align with the source you attribute, why blame him?

The quality of the fruit varies from where you get the from from. The quality of a muslim of true guidance and well as other religion varies depending on who truly understand the message and follow accordingly.
That is why you have to create your own quality by going to the source itself. You ability to follow the message would determine how much of a true follower you are.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by engrshakespeare: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=murmee post=35292663] Fashola, Tinubu, Amosun etc are political muslims. They are actually Christians at heart!

And you must be God. You make a good judge of everyone else except yourself ofcourse.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
yur wife is not stauch muslim,if she is she won't have married you,being stauch is total obedience to Allah.
jjaku2012:
things i don't wish my son to be are gay , robber and Muslim. even though my wife who is pregnant is a staunch Muslim.
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by nekromansa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
wisefizz:

Them done start again.... This is hw they start religious war.... Who told u say there is no light in Christianity?

Mind u, I'm a muslim

you see u are the one with the issue no one said there is no light in christianity u just concluded yourself too quick to judge
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by nekromansa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=Ybnm4life post=35310714]
I never said jesus called Himself God, read my comment very well.... Thank God that you believe that Jesus Christ is the light through the world will be saved through His second coming... The most important question is Do muslims believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died on the Cross of Calvary for the remission of their sins? That is the differnce between Christianity and islam... That was the ground for my advice to the OP. [/q

we are all sons of God just like jesus himself is yes we believe in Virgin birth jesus is a prohet of God everything has been mixed there are some christians that even believe God is 3 lets not talk or argue about things beyond our comprehension
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by soonest(f): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
If she's serious about it then my sincere advice will be to break up with her. What business has light and darkness
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2015
uplawal:
yur wife is not stauch muslim,if she is she won't have married you,being stauch is total obedience to Allah.
...yet your Muslim brothers won't take their eyes off Christian ladies sad undecided
Re: She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. by jabojafa(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2015
op am sorry to say dis to u, u seems to b a babe in christaindom or u r jst a sunday sunday christain. If u r grounded in d word of God u wudnt be asking dis question. Is it nt written in ur bible dt lite and darkness can not cohabitate? And dt u shdnt be of equally yoke with unbeliever? Marrying sm1 whose religion doesnt accept Jesus Christ as d son of God is a vry big NO. Nothing to tink abt, jst end it. For God is nt a confusionist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) / 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.