Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You (5165 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by danimodd(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2015
1. Most pretty ladies believes that their beauty is their bargain to be well spent on, and most guys don't have that kinda money to spend on a woman. Hence, they avoid them.

2.Most pretty ladies always act pretty. They always make it obvious that they know that they pretty and this behavior tends to rub offensively on the faces of guys. Hence, they tend to avoid them

3. Most pretty ladies look down on non-handsome guys, this pisses off even the handsome guys who are friends to these non-handsome guys. So, in solidarity with their guys, those offensive pretty ones are been avoided or hurt along the way. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE... http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-why-guys-avoid-pretty-ladies-6.html

1 Share

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Lol.. Give full list

2 Likes

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by missbehave247(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Why girls or guys? Idongerrit

1 Like

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by vizkiz: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2015
believe me, you'v gatta see these so call pretty girls being a biitch to some fugly rich dude!

All you'v gatta do is make some cool cAsh!

3 Likes

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by kingofpool: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2015
What sort of rubbish is this biko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by danimodd(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2015
jacksparrow it's a typing error, it has been corrected thanks!
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Movesz(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2015

when my bank account is fat i go for slim pretty girls..
other wise less pretty girls are the bedrock of my one night stand thing.
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by wtfCode: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
yea, that's the truth especially no.2. Where's the remaining 3 @? I'm not gonna open that link 4 ur infomate!!

1 Like

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by IamLEGEND1: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2015
wat is with people and posting incomplete articles?

dem say make an original piece, u no gree.

now to copy and paste na problem.

3 Likes

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by chigoizie7(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Show me a beautiful girl, and I will show u one poor and ugly guy that is tired of phucking her.

Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by 400billionman: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Most of them have low IQ...

But it is true. Beauty and brains is a rare combination for ladies..

3 Likes

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Creamish(f): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
The pix tho.. grin
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by hottest111: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
Show me a beautiful girl, and I will show u one poor and ugly guy that is tired of phucking her.

Mtcheew.
No mind them,,, wetin dem sabi
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by chigoizie7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
hottest111:
No mind them,,, wetin dem sabi

Dem no know say to to de purge

1 Like

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by willi926(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
most pretty gals dey keep face like say dem no dey mess. angry
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Holatunde007(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
4. Most pretty ladies are very fragile to some conditions, hence they tend to hav low or no economic values in terms of working it out for their spouse........like if am correct

2 Likes

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Qualer: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Creamish:
The pix tho.. grin

Yvonne Nelson and friends some two years ago...
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Tonischuller(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na yhu sabi undecided
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by hottest111: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

Dem no know say to to de purge
Lol
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by jrerico1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
No girl is ugly, but if she is really terrible she'll be fun to be with.
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Catalyst4real: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by AsanwaKC(f): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
true
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Macmilla(m): 1:43am On Jun 30, 2015
1. Most pretty ladies believes that their beauty is their bargain to be  well spent on, and most guys don't have that kinda money to spend on a woman. Hence, they avoid them.

2.Most pretty ladies always act pretty. They always make it obvious that they know that they pretty and this behavior tends to rub offensively on the faces of guys. Hence, they tend to avoid them

3. Most pretty ladies look down on non-handsome guys, this pisses off even the handsome guys who are friends to these non-handsome guys. So, in solidarity with their guys, those offensive pretty ones are been avoided or hurt along the way.

4. Most pretty ladies are not sociable . Most of them tend to be introverts, thereby sending the wrong message to guys (that they are not needed).

5. Most pretty ladies are beauty freaks. An addition to their beauty through make-ups tend to make them too beautiful to be approached by men. This sends a sense of insecurity to guys, hence they avoid them. Its a big LOLZZZZ...

6. Many guys believe that the more beautiful a lady is, the less intelligent she would be. And most times, they are proved right. This however, is an injustice to the few beautiful and intelligent ones that abound. Unfortunately, all of them suffer the consequences of being avoided by guys.

7. Guys fear that the more pretty their woman is, The more likely a money bag would come to snatch her away from him, Hence, in order to preserve their hearts and dignity, they go for the averaged beautiful ones and avoid the beautiful ones..

By Morulebaybay

1 Like

Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by Macmilla(m): 1:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Macmilla:
1. Most pretty ladies believes that their beauty is their bargain to be  well spent on, and most guys don't have that kinda money to spend on a woman. Hence, they avoid them.

3. Most pretty ladies look down on non-handsome guys, this pisses off even the handsome guys who are friends to these non-handsome guys. So, in solidarity with their guys, those offensive pretty ones are been avoided or hurt along the way.

4. Most pretty ladies are not sociable . Most of them tend to be introverts, thereby sending the wrong message to guys (that they are not needed).

5. Most pretty ladies are beauty freaks. An addition to their beauty through make-ups tend to make them too beautiful to be approached by men. This sends a sense of insecurity to guys, hence they avoid them. Its a big LOLZZZZ...

6. Many guys believe that the more beautiful a lady is, the less intelligent she would be. And most times, they are proved right. This however, is an injustice to the few beautiful and intelligent ones that abound. Unfortunately, all of them suffer the consequences of being avoided by guys.

7. Guys fear that the more pretty their woman is, The more likely a money bag would come to snatch her away from him, Hence, in order to preserve their hearts and dignity, they go for the averaged beautiful ones and avoid the beautiful ones..

By Morulebaybay
No. 7 is so correct cos most girls are available to the highest bidder
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by juddexy2(m): 3:10am On Jun 30, 2015
I don't know about u guys. I love pretty gurls, one which all guys wanna have a minute with, my family members would see and say, Jude 'you get eyes'
Beauty+brains works the Magic fr me!
Pretty babes WHR art thou!!
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by bluewles33: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2015
kk
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by danimodd(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
j
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by danimodd(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2015
ok
Re: Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You by danimodd(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Really Want From Men. / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! / Who Is The Slut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.