Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts (22738 Views)

Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Joda Committee Asks Buhari To Appoint Only 19 Senior Ministers / I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by 2sex(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
calebo101:
[b]History is about to repeat itself. Same way Buhari cancelled the Jakande housing scheme and the Metroline projects in the 80s is exactly the same step he is being advised to take.

At this point in time i think we should put Nigeria in our prayers everyday because the cloud is becoming darker and darker. The demons have taken over the reins of powers and they are taking us back to the 1980s. Where did we offend God as a nation? Why are we being punished?

A committee headed by an 80 something years old man advising a 72 years old man without proper education portends calamity and serious danger for the nation. We have watched and seen Buhari acts in the last 30 days and anybody that still believes in the "change" mantra should be delivered. This is troublesome for Nigeria.

May God deliver us and protect us for the next 4 years. We are in for it. Some regions have sold us finally to the devils and we are on a fast backward track to the 1980s. This time they intend making the vastly developed southern region look like the North. God help us, protect your people and let this next 4 years be swift and fast. [/b]
You have said nothing in all your rhetorical emissions.
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
2sex:
You have said nothing in all your rhetorical emissions.

Please go to school and educate yourself so you can free yourself from Slavism. Honestly you just spoke like slaves do.
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by cashkid: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
calebo101:

pls all i need is a job.am using this medium to beg everybody God has answered reading this to please help me. i finished my first degree in d year 2007 with second class upper, the xpectation was high as if the whole world were there waiting for me to finish but reality came after i finished my service. i could nt get anytin to do till 2010 wen i picked up a teaching job of 17k monthly salary, i did that for like a year and 3 months wen i dcided to leave cos i thought doing my masters wil put me in a position for a better job and i went for my masters with the little i could gather. fellow nairalanders, i went through thick n thin b4 i could finish the program as there was no help 4rm anywhere. now with God's grace i have finished my masters like 6 months ago but nothing seems to change. pls i need smtin to do even if its teaching am ready to take it. i stay in lagos but i can work anywhere. Sleeping and doing ntin at home is no more comfortable for me please i need ur help.

Stop ranting and concentrate on looking for a job. Our levels of reasoning are way way different as i could deciper form your posts that you are full of insults and hatred and God is dealing with you likewise.

Maybe when you decide to be more decent and apply some decorum in your foolishness, some people might decide to help you. That's if you are not yet comfortable with your 17k monthly job. Little kids on nairaland who thinks Nigeria begins in Shagamu and ends in Mile 2 undecided

I thank God i posted that post you quoted because today by the special grace of God things are now better through the help of well meaning members of this forum, GOLDENDR if u are reading this , thanks n may God continue to bless u for the great job u are doing in the jobs and vacancies section of this forum cos through that selfless service of yours i have been blessed beyond my widest dream.
Now to u Calebo101, in your miserable life, how many people have you helped? I guess all you know how to do is what you are doing here right? To criticize those that are in all ramifications of life have used their intellect to better their own life and those around them. You mentioned that my posts are full of insults and hatred but the last time i checked your own, it was even worse.
For the fact that your own father at his age is no more sound intellectually does not automatically mean that all other people of his age will not also be sound who knows whether he spent his own youthful days the way you are spending your own too? Buhari that appointed a 80 years old man to head his transition committee knows what he is doing, do not 4get your father dey there, they no call am oooooo! I dont even know wat gives you the impression that you are intellectually fit and in a position to criticize the fact that he appointed 80 yrs old man to head the committee.

I admit the fact that am a kid as u senselessly said but the fact is intellectually u are an old rag.
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by billyG(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
calebo101:
[b]History is about to repeat itself. Same way Buhari cancelled the Jakande housing scheme and the Metroline projects in the 80s is exactly the same step he is being advised to take.

At this point in time i think we should put Nigeria in our prayers everyday because the cloud is becoming darker and darker. The demons have taken over the reins of powers and they are taking us back to the 1980s. Where did we offend God as a nation? Why are we being punished?

A committee headed by an 80 something years old man advising a 72 years old man without proper education portends calamity and serious danger for the nation. We have watched and seen Buhari acts in the last 30 days and anybody that still believes in the "change" mantra should be delivered. This is troublesome for Nigeria.

May God deliver us and protect us for the next 4 years. We are in for it. Some regions have sold us finally to the devils and we are on a fast backward track to the 1980s. This time they intend making the vastly developed southern region look like the North. God help us, protect your people and let this next 4 years be swift and fast. [/b]
Joda is a wiseman,Buhari is intelligent & a maverick.same way rivers state monrail project was a whiite elephant project d same way lagos metroline project,did fashola finish his own rail project?
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by 2sex(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
calebo101:

Please go to school and educate yourself so you can free yourself from Slavism. Honestly you just spoke like slaves do.

You fool, in your bid to impress people and trying to sound grandiose and verbose, you ended up disgracing yourself. I told you you had said nothing in what you wrote but you doubted your foolery.

Go school yourself on English

1 Like

Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by richeso: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
All this plenty grammer na wash.. if you want buhari not to support the moving of NPA's bla bla bla to Bayelsa state bla bla bla just say it. no use grammer cover am
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
2sex:

You fool, in your bid to impress people and trying to sound grandiose and verbose, you ended up disgracing yourself. I told you you had said nothing in what you wrote but you doubted your foolery.

Go school yourself on English

Mumu. So dem tell u say na English word before?

If na so u think deep wen APC promise u 5000 naira a month maybe you for save your children future. Stark illiterate wan educate me. Go look up all Soyinka words for dictionary na as u nor get work cheesy
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
cashkid:

I thank God i posted that post you quoted because today by the special grace of God things are now better through the help of well meaning members of this forum, GOLDENDR if u are reading this , thanks n may God continue to bless u for the great job u are doing in the jobs and vacancies section of this forum cos through that selfless service of yours i have been blessed beyond my widest dream.
Now to u Calebo101, in your miserable life, how many people have you helped? I guess all you know how to do is what you are doing here right? To criticize those that are in all ramifications of life have used their intellect to better their own life and those around them. You mentioned that my posts are full of insults and hatred but the last time i checked your own, it was even worse.
For the fact that your own father at his age is no more sound intellectually does not automatically mean that all other people of his age will not also be sound who knows whether he spent his own youthful days the way you are spending your own too? Buhari that appointed a 80 years old man to head his transition committee knows what he is doing, do not 4get your father dey there, they no call am oooooo! I dont even know wat gives you the impression that you are intellectually fit and in a position to criticize the fact that he appointed 80 yrs old man to head the committee.

I admit the fact that am a kid as u senselessly said but the fact is intellectually u are an old rag.

You want to know who I helped abi?

Do u know if your father is my driver? Dey run ur mouth like tap. Slave cheesy
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by cashkid: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
calebo101:

You want to know who I helped abi?

Do u know if your father is my driver? Dey run ur mouth like tap. Slave cheesy
Just because ur father is a miserable driver does not mean another person's father will also be one. Learn programmed fool
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
cashkid:

Just because ur father is a miserable driver does not mean another person's father will also be one. Learn programmed fool

cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm surprised you didn't shout Sai Buhari this time. The thing dom tire u? Slave
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by cashkid: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
calebo101:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm surprised you didn't shout Sai Buhari this time. The thing dom tire u? Slave
Seriously its beta u stop posting all these nonsense cos the more u do that, d more u keep showing ur foolishness, let me ask u how does shouting buhari concerns u abeg?u sure say u be an elderly person as u claimed? If by chance its true, ur kids are in wrong hand I swear cos ur foolishness knows no bound. This is the last reply I will give cos its obvious u,ve got nothing sensible to say.
Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
cashkid:

Seriously its beta u stop posting all these nonsense cos the more u do that, d more u keep showing ur foolishness, let me ask u how does shouting buhari concerns u abeg?u sure say u be an elderly person as u claimed? If by chance its true, ur kids are in wrong hand I swear cos ur foolishness knows no bound. This is the last reply I will give cos its obvious u,ve got nothing sensible to say.

Be a proud slave my friend. What's wrong in being a slave?

Oya nor vex send me ur acc make I dash u 5k make u drink orijin. Dem nor fit follow u play self grin

Re: Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts by tunergy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
texazzpete:

Can you read?
He's been advised to cancel non-strategic contracts that have not been started or paid for. Do you know the meaning of the word 'strategic'?

We are not being 'punished' by any deity. We are just unfortunate to be afflicted with bad leadership and m0r0nic, ignorant jesters like yourself. Were we to rid ourselves of the likes of you, we would be a much better nation!

That '80 something years old man' is one of the most highly experienced Nigerians, and has participated in Govt handover sessions multiple times. I daresay he knows more about these things than you do.

Stop talking about 'God' like you're a good person. You've been making ageist and tribalist comments in this topic and you still pretend you're a Christian?
You traitorous charlatans will be put to shame soon.

Interesting Days ahead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Serving Ministers, Two Former Governors, Plan To Bomb INEC – Timi Frank / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.