Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally (1725 Views)

Any Educated Hausa Guy On Nairaland? / Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) / I'm New On Nairaland, I Need Cool Peeps To Follow. Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:

If u can't do it, can't u jez view and not comment? Let those who want to do it, do it.
Hahahaha, silver digger.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Ryabcool(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
AirstarKane:
Am so sorry 4 breaking your rules. But you can't find precious stones around. Have you tried looking for BERYL? grin good luck though.
immediately I saw your pic, I felt like kissing you. What's all this nonsense? You put tiro on your face abi? angry
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Holyfield1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You're as stewpid as you sound , you really think the rich guys hoard money in the bank ?. Your stewpidity is in 5D
Don't mind that b1tch.....she's a diamond digger

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Gay Friend / E / Urhobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.