Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State (6236 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State / Photos: Ex President Jonathan Helipad At Otuoke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by omazus: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2015
APC and stupid lie. There is no single helipad in otuoke. Gej lands in a schools field.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2015
jack67:
maybe your pussi is too wide, that's why no preek can fit into your cun-t
grin typical of your types, every pussy is too wide for a biro cover don't you think? cheesy
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2015
olapluto:

Contractors like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is. I will construct this thing for 4 million, including painting and all. I will still make a profit of over 2m from it.
my friend, will u stop lying?

that thing can't cost more than 3million naira.

that is even if u considered using a truck load of cement (600 bags) in ratio 1:2:4 with 12mm reinforcement. u dnt av to use 16mm reinforcement for a helipad.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by baralatie(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, will u stop lying?

that thing can't cost more than 3million naira.

that is even if u considered using a truck load of cement (600 bags) in ratio 1:2:4 with 12mm reinforcement. u dnt av to use 16mm reinforcement for a helipad.
I smell money!you guys should fill me in!
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
grin typical of your types, every pussy is too wide for a biro cover don't you think? cheesy
do you think am pained by you saying that to me? you are just silly
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2015
jack67:
do you think am pained by you saying that to me? you are just silly
e pain am o grin
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by akoaki(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Ngoziada592:
Let's be sincere though that doesn't seem like it costs a lot of money, so what's the noise about Buhari's own about?

The noise came as a result of gross ignorance and hatred for progress of nigeria.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
e pain am o grin
lol, oya come let me fuuk you and see if i have a biro preek or not
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
jack67:
lol, oya come let me fuuk you and see if i have a biro preek or not
I thought you said u have
So u don't even know what u've been saying?
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
I thought you said u have
So u don't even know what u've been saying?
of course yes, i just want to prove you wrong
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by omenka(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Flets:
Lies upon lies

This facility is in ibeno in Akwaibom state outside ExxonMobil's Qua Iboe terminal and meant for contractors who cant land within the company facility

Liars.....
Meant for contractors and of all colours, they chose to paint it Green White Green and have a signpost with a coat or arms on it.

You are a disgusting liar.

That said, how much does that thing cost that PDP were making so much noise about. Someone just said it doesn't cost more that 8millon to build, yet you guys went all out to curse the life out of the president simply because he's not your preferred occupant of the office he occupies.

Shameless bigots.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by olapluto(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
Meant for contractors and of all colours, they chose to paint it Green White Green and have a signpost with a coat or arms on it.

You are a disgusting liar.

That said, how much does that thing cost that PDP were making so much noise about. Someone just said it doesn't cost more that 8millon to build, yet you guys went all out to curse the life out of the president simply because he's not your preferred occupant of the office he occupies.

Shameless bigots.
You should not waste energy on these folks.

1 Like

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by omenka(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
olapluto:

You should not waste energy on these folks.
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, shouldn't this be on the front page?? This particular picture of the signpost confirms the location contrary to what some PDP supporters on the thread are saying.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by tonytony208(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Ngoziada592:
And some people said GEJ didn't have a helipad in Otuke

Do you have any evidence that this helipad is located at otuoke? For all you know, it could have been located in any part of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pix Of Amosu Sock-away Bank Plc / Fayose’s Govt Left N57b Unpaid Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears, Says Fayemi / Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.