Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So (815 Views)

Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. / Best Platform To Invest Your Money For Better Returns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So by Kennedyiheme: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Well yeah, I'm sure you know that if you wonna make money online you really need a email list, were you pass out information to your subsribers. Ok but this is diffrent, you actually get paid for building your list, so this is how it works

When you introduce somene through your link to register, when the person upgrades with $7, you as the sponsor gets $6 credited into your account.....***BOOM***, $6 into your account, I started dis program last month and I made $645 in my first month, its really simple and easy.....and you don't need paypal to make payment, you can actually pay with your visa card, without stress. Please if you have questions let me knw, trust me this program is very simple, and I'm really excited about it. One of the best thing. In the money making world.......I will answer your questions here
Re: Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So by iamjayworld(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So by dapdoman(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
@kennedyiheme,I am interested,kindly send details to my email: daposanya2001@yahoo.com
Re: Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
iamjayworld:
Hi,
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
4. Access to internet.
tell me more. Here is my email rikoo2k4@yahoo.com
Re: Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So by dorispray: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
Well yeah, I'm sure you know that if you wonna make money online you really need a email list, were you pass out information to your subsribers. Ok but this is diffrent, you actually get paid for building your list, so this is how it works

When you introduce somene through your link to register, when the person upgrades with $7, you as the sponsor gets $6 credited into your account.....***BOOM***, $6 into your account, I started dis program last month and I made $645 in my first month, its really simple and easy.....and you don't need paypal to make payment, you can actually pay with your visa card, without stress. Please if you have questions let me knw, trust me this program is very simple, and I'm really excited about it. One of the best thing. In the money making world.......I will answer your questions here
Interested... send more info to dorispray at gmail dot com
Re: Built Your List And Make Money For Doing So by monnaky: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Please send info to
kurtmonnaky@yahoo.com
iamjayworld:
Hi,

Requirement.
4. Access to internet.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase Of 20ft Truck / Name Suggestions For A Unisex Salon And Spa. / frfvf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.