Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| (33389 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Official Infinix Hot S Thread / 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Silverman42(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
adebayooye:
install the update and do a hard reset on the phone... it should be ok
OK bros. I am downloading d update right now.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by curiouses: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
augster:
i ordered one hot note on tuesday. I received an email saying it's not available yday. This people sef ehn

Ordered mine on Monday, got it on Wednesday.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Enasdan(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pachesky:
BEST ADVICE!!!
If you have 35k please and please just add 1k extra and buy the Umi emax. It beats this infinix zero 2 down to its pants.
Unless you are a crazed fan of the infinix product line, the emax is your real value for money.
cn u pull d specifications of emax?
does it support 3G/HSDPA/H+ on SIM 1 n SIM 2,
notification light for missed calls n msg,
OTG n OTA functionality
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lflowx1:
Just a question NL...... Can dis machine be upgrade to OS 5.1??
Dats is my only set-back.... If d ans is NO, I think I will stick with Innjoo One no matter d problem.......thankx in advance
Infinix fully committed to that...they should announce that soon
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lflowx1:

Thanx man.
which month will infinix zero 2 release their OS 5.1 update?
yet to be announced
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
jazz04:
can I get zero 2 for 30k?? heard there is jumia fireworks voucher.... I'm in lagos....
no sir
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
augster:
i swear e tire me. Hot nw 16,900. Note now 24,800, Zero 2 32GB now 37,500
demand and supply grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
jazz04:

I will never buy it at that price... thinking of getting note pro... na the voucher wey no work make me never buy am
grin
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silverman42:
Mhen I don enter one chance with jumia. Just received dis phone from them today but d flash light refuses to work. I am so tired of all this online sale shops (As if my bad encounter with konga was not enough ). Getting refund from these people will be another problem
eeyah
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
curiouses:

Ordered mine on Monday, got it on Wednesday.
wow
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Enasdan:

cn u pull d specifications of emax?
does it support 3G/HSDPA/H+ on SIM 1 n SIM 2,
notification light for missed calls n msg,
OTG n OTA functionality
make d guy ans first before I know wet in I go talk
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Enasdan(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
i m interested in this infinix zero 2 , pls for those who hs used d phone, does it support 3G/HSPDA/H+ on both SIM 1 n SIM 2 does it hv OTA n OTG functionality d battery life on heavy usage ur review pls...
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by originalblood: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
toideve:

You that understand this so much I have seen you and that doesn't change my opinion. But anyone in his right frame of mind would agree that this "onscreen" initiative on zero 2 is crap.

The capacitive keys on zero 1 is unique and better.

Stylishly trying to pass an insult here right? My reply: Anyone in his right frame of mind will mind his manners and speech on an online platform. Am so sure if you were face to face with me you can never utter such. Be guided young man.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by originalblood: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
lee11:
from the youtube review i watched(iv not held the phone myself so i may be wrong) the onscreen keys are kinda transparent therefore still giving you access to your 5.0 inch screen.

thank you for educating the envious.....

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by originalblood: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lflowx1:
Just a question NL...... Can dis machine be upgrade to OS 5.1??
Dats is my only set-back.... If d ans is NO, I think I will stick with Innjoo One no matter d problem.......thankx in advance

definitely upgradeable to Lollipop. As said in the Infinix forum, it will be released sometime next month.

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by originalblood: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
jazz04:

for what?? nonsense!

chairman, dollar is now N230, if you ever ran a business you will understand the economics of demand and supply and purchasing power.

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by augster(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
gonaij:
demand and supply grin
they are mad...it's daylight robbery.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by originalblood: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
jazz04:

I will never buy it at that price... thinking of getting note pro... na the voucher wey no work make me never buy am

Note pro is limited edition, am sure stock for it is finished already. Those who already have the phone should consider themselves lucky.
Infinix said over and over again that the Pro version was made exclusively for Jumia Mobile week which was back in June.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by originalblood: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silverman42:
Mhen I don enter one chance with jumia. Just received dis phone from them today but d flash light refuses to work. I am so tired of all this online sale shops (As if my bad encounter with konga was not enough ). Getting refund from these people will be another problem

if you are talking of notification light, the Zero 2 is not enabled for this feature.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by augster(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Enasdan:
i m interested in this infinix zero 2 , pls for those who hs used d phone,
does it support 3G/HSPDA/H+ on both SIM 1 n SIM 2
does it hv OTA n OTG functionality
d battery life on heavy usage
ur review pls...
there's 3G on both sims, there's ota, otg works i think.
P.S. Get a powerbank too
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by originalblood: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
gonaij:
yet to be announced

On their forum it said it will be released in August, thats next month. Whats the big deal about this 5.0 sef?
Apart from minimizing apps, is there any other special feature which is not currently on the Zero 2?
Power saving modes, gesture controls and other features of 5.0 are already present on the Infinix stock rom. What else?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
originalblood:

definitely upgradeable to Lollipop. As said in the Infinix forum, it will be released sometime next month.
cool
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
augster:
there's 3G on both sims, there's ota, otg works i think.
P.S. Get a powerbank too
cool brotherly advice
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by gonaij: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
originalblood:

On their forum it said it will be released in August, thats next month. Whats the big deal about this 5.0 sef?
Apart from minimizing apps, is there any other special feature which is not currently on the Zero 2?
Power saving modes, gesture controls and other features of 5.0 are already present on the Infinix stock rom. What else?
abi oo
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Silverman42(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
originalblood:

if you are talking of notification light, the Zero 2 is not enabled for this feature.
No I am talking about the flash light at the back of the phone. I have updated d phone and still d problem has not been resolved
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
originalblood:

Stylishly trying to pass an insult here right? My reply: Anyone in his right frame of mind will mind his manners and speech on an online platform. Am so sure if you were face to face with me you can never utter such. Be guided young man.

No hard feelings bro
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by ochuski(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am jst gonna quitely watch ur posts until i get the beast on my hand 4 a full review.... By d way keep up d gud work @toideve and every1
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
ochuski:
Am jst gonna quitely watch ur posts until i get the beast on my hand 4 a full review.... By d way keep up d gud work @toideve and every1

Bros, e b like d fone don add money ooo. Quick by your own o before dollar go enter N300
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by ochuski(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
toideve:

Bros, e b like d fone don add money ooo. Quick by your own o before dollar go enter N300
true talk... But i dnt rilly like panic-buying. It makes one spend much. I was rilly suprised by d rise of d prize. Bt i think am gonna wait til everythng cool down..am nt in haste
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
ochuski:
true talk... But i dnt rilly like panic-buying. It makes one spend much. I was rilly suprised by d rise of d prize. Bt i think am gonna wait til everythng cool down..am nt in haste

Truth is, I still haven't seen or met anyone using this phone or is it just me?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by piagetskinner(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nobody should be coerced as to which brand to use,everyone has d freewill. irrespective of the arguments this has generated, m still sticking to my choice brand #to each, his own
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Silverman42(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
toideve:

Truth is, I still haven't seen or met anyone using this phone or is it just me?
The phone is beautiful. Its just dat jumia gave me a defective one with a bad flashlight. The display is awesome!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.