Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| (33390 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Official Infinix Hot S Thread / 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by TechLector: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
this is a really great smartphone i tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by TechLector: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Infinix Hot Note Pro & Infinix Zero 2 are now available, you can now order via text message through Jumia Sales Cons.!
All you need to do is to Text Your Name, Device you want to buy, your Address and Phone Number to 08100482812

100% Pay on Delivery
Free 1GB Data

For more info, please Whatsapp 08100482812

http://techlector.com/infinix-zero-2-x509-now-available-priced-in-nigeria
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by jazz04(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guys, between the zero and zero 2 sim slot , which one is stronger? The zero own that i used breaks easily...its annoying!
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by funkdr(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Don't like the idea of onscreen botton on this phone, how is the call quality compared to Hot Note Pro?.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Carlcaresophia: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2015
kellystech:
My infinix zero 2 keeps switching on the light when making a call dnt no hw to calibrate the proximity sensor cry
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2015
curiouses:

Do you know if he can deliver to Akure and at what price?

yea, they deliver to akure
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2015
koice:

Do you belief in karma? Doesn't matter, but remember, what goes around comes around. You had the audacity to deceive some old folk, whom doesn't know any better, and then, have the temerity to come here and brag about it? Seriously?? When thing start to go south for you, just remember what you did, you have nobody but yourself to blame for the thunder that will fire you.

hmmm, make una carefully talk o
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2015
iheanyi40:
thanks boss, d fone make sense die, m enjoying my 33k
yup men, same here
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2015
TechLector:
this is a really great smartphone i tell you
yup men, the smartphone is amazing
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2015
jazz04:
Guys, between the zero and zero 2 sim slot , which one is stronger? The zero own that i used breaks easily...its annoying!
zero 2 has no sim slot issue, as you can see, no one ever complain of such

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
funkdr:
Don't like the idea of onscreen botton on this phone, how is the call quality compared to Hot Note Pro?.
it really cool, i love the onscreen button too

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2015
jazz04:
zero 2 is more durable, and stronger

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2015
funkdr:
hmm, i love it that way
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2015
iGotTech:

The onscreen button is lame. What happens if the screen breaks? Bye bye to your phone until broken screen is fixed yh? The three dots on zero is better and finer jare
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Greg007(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2015
iheanyi40:
Just got d zero2 delivered to mi tru abs4uall2000. Phone is really cool

show us more pictures pls.

2 Likes

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by augster(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Get your Zero 2 Black 16GB before it runs out of stock. PM me now!
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Greg007(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2015
one tin we ve to understand is DAT this phones help a lot of ppl here In Nigeria, most ppl can't buy Samsung of 100k but can buy Tecno and infinix of 35k with d same speck. but d only issue abt this phones is DAT dey might last for long but bro dey still give u want u want. my Tecno m5 is 2yrs and nw d ba3 is weak. yes d phone don try. no phone will last 4 ever. if u want Sony or Samsung and ve d money go and buy dem. but if u Dont ve d money 4 dem pls buy Tecno of infinix dey give d same finish product.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by funkdr(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
iGotTech:
OK, then I will get one since its better than hot pro.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by augster(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
funkdr:
OK, then I will get one since its better than hot pro.
i can get you the black 16GB. @ #32,900
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Gallantly002: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
iGotTech:
yup men, same here

me too, i have a zero2 now.. its so so nice and light.. camera is superb even at night.. so so inlove wit d zero2 grin grin
if u have nt gotten urs u re dulling. shocked
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by jazz04(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gallantly002:

me too, i have a zero2 now.. its so so nice and light.. camera is superb even at night.. so so inlove wit d zero2 grin grin
if u have nt gotten urs u re dulling. shocked

hi? does zero 2 have notification light? does the notification light work for 3rd party apps? like whatsapp, bbm,... zero1 own only worked for sms, charging, and can't be set to work with other apps...
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
jazz04:

hi? does zero 2 have notification light? does the notification light work for 3rd party apps? like whatsapp, bbm,... zero1 own only worked for sms, charging, and can't be set to work with other apps...

No notification light on iZero 2.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by jazz04(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
koice:

F up
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by jazz04(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2015
koice:

Bleep up
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2015
I have downloaded and installed a 59mb update for my Zero 2 which added torch switch to notification tab and 'fixed other known problems'.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by abs4uall2000(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yes I can deliver to you in Akure. within 3-6days. Just send your name, Address and Phone no. to 07031181467(call/sms/whatsapp)
iheanyi40:
dunno sha we gats ask him,

Cc abs4uall2000
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by abs4uall2000(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Greg007:

show us more pictures pls.

Find attached the phone pics and some little extract. That beast looks like an iphone.

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by TechLector: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
OMG... my Infinix Zero 2 fell on tiled floor from my chest pocket.... but gues what? screen still intact even without a screen guard..... WOW
I CAN BOLDLY RECOMMEND INFINIX ZERO 2 FOR ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by abs4uall2000(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Get infinix zero 2 deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria by competent online Sales Rep.

Cash on delivery Available across the 36 states capital and major towns.

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
TechLector:
OMG... my Infinix Zero 2 fell on tiled floor from my chest pocket.... but gues what? screen still intact even without a screen guard..... WOW
My own sef fall, i even kick by mistake as e fall face down, i shock! My new fone!
Nothing do my screen, no scratches at all. But i de go buy screen guard first chance i get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
TechLector:

Brothers and sisters, ignore this post for sanity sake.

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by okoligee: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
where can I get umi emax in Anambra

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.