Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 (5220 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I'm in a fix. I wanted to buy a London used Samsung galaxy s4, when someone told me about the new infinix hot note pro. Now I don't know which of the two to go for? Anyone with any useful advice or information that will assist me in making a choice should please drop it here.
thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by highdeenoble: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Both phones okay.. Just go for anyone that u lıke...Samsung ıs da best but ınfnıx pro ıs superb asweell
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Tolzeal(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
highdeenoble:
Both phones okay.. Just go for anyone that u lıke...Samsung ıs da best but ınfnıx pro ıs superb asweell

UHN....
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
highdeenoble:

thanks. I'm also considering the fact that the battery of the infinix, which is brand new would last longer than the Samsung which is Uk used. I think the grudge, I have with the infinix is that it's a china mtk phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tolzeal:

UHN....
No comments?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Whizpeter(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forget Sentiments, go for the Infinix!!!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by sherozy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
boss I also feel you plight, I myself want to make do of my blackberry Q10 for the infinix hot note pro. the issh is that I don't just like the fact that it is China brand. am really confused too.....
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by walesho(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
gat same issues here i love the infinix hot note pro because of the battery because i wanted to get samsung galaxy s4.
But the infinix has no notification light like the samsung and the music sound quality using ear piece is terrible and the display density.
But samsung get the best functions and high performance but lacks good battery
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by walesho(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
gat same issues here i love the infinix hot note pro because of the battery because i wanted to get samsung galaxy s4.
But the infinix has no notification light like the samsung and the music sound quality using ear piece is terrible and the display density.
But samsung get the best functions and high performance but has lacks good battery
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Bratking(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2015
miraclewonder:
Hello nairalanders, I'm in a fix. I wanted to buy a London used Samsung galaxy s4, when someone told me about the new infinix hot note pro. Now I don't know which of the two to go for? Anyone with any useful advice or information that will assist me in making a choice should please drop it here.
thanks.

If you value bigger screen, an average screen display that doesn't have enough pixel per inch (PPI) to qualify as an HD, better battery life, and tweakable imei, then by all means go for the infinix note pro, but if you fancy FHD (Full High Definition) display with very sharp resolution (441 PPI) on a smaller screen, superior and faster processor, better cpu, better chipset and gpu, but with average battery life, then Samsung Galaxy S4 is the ideal phone for you.

Side note: galaxy S4 can be updated to lollipop, ihot Note pro is stuck at kitkat.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by walesho(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bratking:

If you value bigger screen, an average screen display that doesn't have enough pixel per inch (PPI) to qualify as an HD, better battery life, and tweakable imei, then by all means go for the infinix note pro, but if you fancy FHD (Full High Definition) display with very sharp resolution (441 PPI) on a smaller screen, superior and faster processor, better cpu, better chipset and gpu, but with average battery life, then Samsung Galaxy S4 is the ideal phone for you.

Side note: galaxy S4 can be updated to lollipop, ihot Note pro is stuck at kitkat.

Infinix hot note pro can also be upgraded to lollipop which will be released at the end of this month
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Bratking(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
walesho:

Infinix hot note pro can also be upgraded to lollipop which will be released at the end of this month

Noted.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by McYk: 12:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Add me on telegram with 08033718012
walesho:

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by samsard(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Personally, i wouldnt pick an Infinix Hot Note Pro over a Samsung S4 unless of course if the s4 is not original. Am a fan of beautiful displays, so the meagre PPI density on the infinix is a deal breaker for me. But if you are all about battery life...
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by walesho(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
samsard:
Personally, i wouldnt pick an Infinix Hot Note Pro over a Samsung S4 unless of course if the s4 is not original. Am a fan of beautiful displays, so the meagre PPI density on the infinix is a deal breaker for me. But if you are all about battery life...

I will love the s4 but i droped it when i finally noticed that the inbuilt memory is not up to 16gb when u plug it to the computer. I lain a complain at slot but later find out that, that was the way it is from factory and i was not able to load more apps unlike my former samsung s3 that i sold. Infinix hot note pro all the way 32gb inbuilt memory,2gb ram,4000mah battery and the camera not bad running on Kitkat(upgradeable to lollipop)
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by walesho(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
What will it profit a nice phone with loads of features but acquires a bad battery compartment. Go for the infinix hot note pro especially for heavy users
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by samsard(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
walesho:

I will love the s4 but i droped it when i finally noticed that the inbuilt memory is not up to 16gb when u plug it to the computer. I lain a complain at slot but later find out that, that was the way it is from factory and i was not able to load more apps unlike my former samsung s3 that i sold. Infinix hot note pro all the way 32gb inbuilt memory,2gb ram,4000mah battery and the camera not bad running on Kitkat(upgradeable to lollipop)
Like i said, am a fan of beautiful displays and the Hot Note Pro does not offer me that. My last phone was a Z10 with 16gb internal memory yet it was enough for apps, 1 or 2 two heavy games and HD movies. although i also had a 16 memory card in it. Anyway, the S4 has a 32gb version and i also dont think the Note Pro camera or performance can beat that of the S4.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Bratking(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Bratking(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
walesho:

S4 has 2 variants: 16gb and 32gb rom version and better yet both are expandable to 64gb. note pro's screen display is very poor compared to the 1080x1920 super amoled screen display on the S4. If you're fan of intense vivid and sharp resolutions, you would love S4. Note pro's screen display in comparison has a dull stretched quality when placed side by side with the S4. Their respective pixel per inch (ppi) are 441 for S4 and 267 for note pro.

In terms of camera, again there is no comparison. Note pros camera menu and overall output is a lightweight compared to the more profound and versatile nature of the S4. In fact, if you're a purist, the S4's camera will be a better fit for you.

Let's not even talk about the processors, chipset and the overall cpu performance, cos it won't be a fair battle to the note pro, seeing that it's a mid ranger while S4 is an high end device although inferior to my S5.

If you love quality, go for the S4, cos even though the battery performance can be very average, it is easily replaceable. If you love big screens with very diluted resolution, moderate UI speed that can lag on heavy usage, awesome battery life, then go for the note pro. it's all a matter of choice as always.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Dank1u(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bratking:

what does it profit a phone with a great battery life but crappy features and even crappier screen display and camera. Note pro is for those that don't know any better, those that haven't been exposed to the beauty and addictive nature of FHD display or those that can't afford to spend more, while S4 is for those that know, for purist.

The key words are (London used and brand new), why would anyone consider that if not for money.
Not until I traveled to Europe, I didn't know how important China is to Naija.
S4, it's in a different class from the note pro.
Hotnote pro is made for us that couldn't afford the overly expensive heavy end devices. And even if you had the money you definitely would not be going for the expired S4, as technologies is evolving.
And what happens if your London used S4 is faulty?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by ahmadgtx: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Go for d s4 if u want quality nd infinix if u want quantity.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by walesho(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Follow ur mind bro. One man's meat is another man's poison. Im a heavy user and u know easy tweakeable imei. So maybe its because of the battery i loved the infinix hot note pro.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Bratking(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dank1u:

And what happens if your London used S4 is faulty?

I don't want to drag meaningless issue with you but i'd like to correct the misconception surrounding samsung phones and customer service. They are spread across the country and always available to repair any faulty samsung phone, and for free when the phone's warranty is still void. Case closed.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by abogjohn(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Alaaye mi.. Abeg go for S4 asap. lollipop on point. How sure &y infinix go get lollipop update dis month?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Thebrightest(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bratking:

I don't want to drag meaningless issue with you but i'd like to correct the misconception surrounding samsung phones and customer service. They are spread across the country and always available to repair any faulty samsung phone, and for free when the phone's warranty is still void. Case closed.
You mumu pass yourself. How will a london used phone still have warranty ode

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Bratking(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thebrightest:
You mumu pass yourself. How will a london used phone still have warranty ode

See how you come take embarrass yourself kiddo. Read my comment again, you hear? I said "They are spread across the country and always available to repair any faulty samsung phone,:Translation - Samsung Calcare has offices around the country ready to render services where necessary.

Then I added as an afterthought marked by the comma: "and for free when the phone's warranty is still void.": Translation - Samsung Calcare can also repair samsung devices that is still under the warranty period for absolutely free of charge.

That's what's wrong with kids of nowadays, they don't comprehend simple grammar and always quick to hurl abuses for no good reason. Pele, you hear?

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by walesho(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
guys easy we are here to share ideas lets eliminate the habits of insult. One luv
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Mattex001(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Its funny how some people can make constructive arguments on nairaland

Apparently S4 is packed with features and Specs that are way above the infinix hot waheva
Good camera quality, a much better display plus GPU enhanced OS and even if better Ram Optimization i'll advice you to go for S4 even the battery life is awesome i get to charge my phone once in a day. The battery back is not as bad as it appears you can get one full day on a full charge

I have never thought of using any Chinese brands before and i wont....although they make good phones but some of their devices lack developer's unlike Samsung,HTC and the likes....

Nevertheless your Preferences is Paramount buy according to your need and pocket
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
For all I care Samsung users are just trying to make themselves superior. I for one give no bloody Bleep about Samsung. One thing I no for sure is a time is coming when they will either dance to the turn of the majority or have a die back.
AND THEY ARE MAINLY ENJOYING ABNORMAL DEMAND.
PLEASE.
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ONE THING SAMSUNG S4 CAN DO THAT INFINIX HOT NOTE CAN NOT DO AT ALL

(1) (Reply)

Bye Bye Konga / Nokia 9 Full Phone Specifications And Price / Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.