Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help (1138 Views)

Navy or Air force friend pls / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by silvoice(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Heh guys i succeded in geting her into my bed after what look lik a decade of promise and fail.
D problem was that my joystick could not go in, cos her congo was too tight and she said it was unbearably painful while i was tryin to fix my joystic inside.
She said she is a virgin but I never believe her, cos she is 30yrs according to her. In this generation? Could it be true, though she is a dedicated christian?
What other thin could make her honey pot so tight that i was frustrated after abt an hour with her on my bed? If indeed is virginity, it's obvours that she is now willing to let me have her, but how am going to break that barrier is what i don't know, cos she complain of much pain even without any blood from her virgina. Pls lady's surggest sometin 4 her, so that i wil tel her to do it.
Real men here, any advice 4 me on how to make my dream come true, cos she mean so much too me and i love her so much, hence would not want to hurt her.
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by libertyfather(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Get original mobil lubricant oil, or better still get conoil that is cheaper.....thank me after you fulfill your dream

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
If u were my friend I would have helped u!
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by silvoice(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
vfactor:
If u were my friend I would have helped u!
are we enemy?
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by missyruq(f): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by zealot4me(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
The posters above me tho

@Op: pre-intimacy is very important, make sure she is interested in making love with you cos getting wet works with the mind.

Try to be very romantic (no be say u go dey drag her pata like say u wan strt gen)

If it doesn't work try lubricating oil....
Good luck.
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by silvoice(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
missyruq:
Hmmmmmm
pls say sometin
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
silvoice:
are we enemy?

Do you know me??
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by silvoice(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
vfactor:

Do you know me??
yes, cos u ar a nairalander and we ar all friends
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
zealot4me:
The posters above me tho

@Op: pre-intimacy is very important, make sure she is interested in making love with you cos getting wet works with the mind.

Try to be very romantic (no be say u go dey drag her pata like say u wan strt gen)

Good luck.
shocked omo alhaja.
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by goodmorning40: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Use knife to tear the vgina small for side, that way u can see blood and the barrier will be broken
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by zealot4me(f): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
blublahd:
shocked omo alhaja.

Ade stop following me ahan!
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
zealot4me:

Ade stop following me ahan!
undecided
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by silvoice(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
zealot4me:
The posters above me tho

Good luck.
i jus hope that lubricant wil work cos i tried more than thirty minutes of pre-intimacy and she was wet, but shouts as if am burning fire on her waist when i tried fixin it. It scares hell out of me. Thanks anyway
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
silvoice:
yes, cos u ar a nairalander and we ar all friends

Alright!
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Now you want me to tell you how u can do it...very simple all u need do is

I don't really know!
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by banyo34(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author.mmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by silvoice(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Now you want me to tell you how u can do it...very simple all u need do is
I don't really know!
so this issue is this difficult? That NLanders can't help. Well, that means I will try Google. Google has always been my friend
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by Adesiji77: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Smh
Re: Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
silvoice:
so this issue is this difficult? That NLanders can't help. Well, that means I will try Google. Google has always been my friend
ya do that.. And type ur Probz dere Bruh

(1) (Reply)

Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women / Please Guys I Need Your Advised / Amazing: Could This Be The Reason Why She Remain Single @ 34? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.