Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around (1708 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by nollywoodbabe: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whether you like or hate her, one thing you can’t take from this girl that goes by the name Amadin Stainless Queen is her boldness to say what’s on her mind, talking about her past as a former prostitute and now a Single mother she blast lazy men who refuse to work and depends on women for handouts, she did not spare single mothers either as she says it’s not an excuse for having so many children for different men and yet claiming to be a single mother. Actually this video is a follow-up of the one she first made advising people, but some took it the wrong way and started insulting her, of cause this got to her and she decided to unleash, and unleash she did as your mouth and jaws would drop open when you hear the things she says. While some holy holy people would be in a rush to judge her, but it is also very important to know where she is coming from and ponder upon everything she said and why she said them in the first place as that could give you a better perspective of all the motives behind this video. Please click, watch and post your comments.. Below are more pictures of Amadin Stainless Queen and come to think of it, she seems really young for a mother of 3 and she definitely look good

Am very sorry that it is not POSSIBLE to embed the Video on nairaland, and until then you can only watch it here http://nollywoodbabes.com/?p=1786

Re: VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by johnmark1234(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
J first to
Re: VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by demmy0325(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
K
Re: VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by MissSlimbody(f): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnmark1234:
J
for Jug.
demmy0325:
K
for kite.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by bebe2(f): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
and they twisted the video,

they started calling her a prostitute,

so she took the video down.

i still dont understand who died and made these girls judge,

they are allover facebook discgracing themselves, instead of them

to improvre their lives.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by edwife(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
When you talk about razz this girl here takes the cake. cheesy

I couldn't decipher some of the stuff she was saying
Re: VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by NifemiOlu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Angry Edo girl...rascal.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around by pickabeau1: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
.and now a Single mother she blast lazy men who refuse to work and depends on women for handouts, she did not spare single mothers either as she says it’s not an excuse for having so many children for different men and yet claiming to be a single mother

But the post says she has 3 kids who b their papa

The part she was scratching her head. epic

If you dey talk ashawo.. this my shoko here (points in the area of her genitals)
E don do many, e don born pikin,

Shows us and pats the area.. See am.. My Kpekus international

LOL.. shes proud of the stereotype...at least

(1) (Reply)

The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? / 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] / 15 Things Only People With Unique Nigerian Names Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.