Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) (47550 Views)

Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS / White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) / Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Driver leaves his vehicle on a major road, goes to urinate on the roadside, causing traffic at Ekoro rd Abule Egba, Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/615409842363215872

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
The thing don hold am die be that grin grin grin

Eku urinating grin
Eku front page angry

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by MosakuAW(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
When nature calls at the wrong hour, it makes you behave like a lunatic.

Every human has 5minutes of madness daily, i think the guy has just activated is 5minutes madness for today.

Maybe he has taken 3bottles of Origin this morning.

Unto the next one.

40 Likes

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by agarawu23(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
eko for show cheesy

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by ladyF(f): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol
his children will now see this on nairaland.....diaris God oòoooo grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
That man isnt disciplined sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Minet16(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol people have to be careful sha, you never know who's looking at you. Just like this innocent man de piss en own, one jobless dude spread en picture for social media. Please let people have their privacy. One funny dude will quote now and say "if he wants privacy he shouldn't have done it publicly" you want him to die, abi how many public toilet did government produce

#@MINET16

29 Likes

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Back then in school, my friends used alarm clock to wake up early in the morning but I didn't do that. Alarm clock has never been my thing and I always wake up in time.

Wanna try it?

Just take 2 glassful of water before going to bed.

Heavy sleepers will not hear the alarm tone and others may mute the clock to continue their sleep but who can mute a full bladder?

So make unah free the man jaree, a full bladder no dey hear excuse.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by vickylois(f): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
C

3 Likes

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmm.

Person go still blame PMB for this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Whizzcute(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
And no one could walk up to the goat and give him some fists?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by preizton(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
And Ambode and PMB did nothing? They are to blamed. Thats how blamers roll.

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by jnrbayano(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whizzcute:
And no one could walk up to the goat and give him some fists?

I did not see a goat in the picture. I only saw someone who needs a re-orientation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by msmon(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
He need to be given 12 stroke of cane!

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
9ja
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by andymofia(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Things that make frontpage on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by yousee(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
HE dosent want any car to occupy his spot. Crazy man.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stopping on the road to urinate is not good at all.

But at the same time it shows one of the advantages of being a man. In a situation like this, just pull down ur zip and sharp sharp you are done. No long tin at all unlike the ladies. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by tolexy007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
h
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by darnley16(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
And dis made fp?
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by YerYer: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
If this was still military rule, this riff raff wouldn't try this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by sKeetz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Mayany(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
HIGHNESS AT ITS PEAK
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
AGL 866 BE

That guy should be arrested and prosecuted for public nuisance.

5 Likes

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by sexylogan(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Only in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Pope22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
I said it. I love and miss lagos.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Elslim: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
lols
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by MizTyna(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Imagine. Very uncivilized slowpoke
Pope22:
I said it. I love and miss lagos.

Because of this? Wow!

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Iran mbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? / Kayaking Across The Lagos Lagoon / 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.